Today...

Leoo

happy birthday Gabe!

Yay 06'ers. Challenge! Look at your 06 posts without cringing.

Many of my posts were bad and I should feel bad.

Oh lord, I posted like a dumb kid back in the day. I actually lurked TIF (mostly the market and gallery) for a few months prior to my join date. I remember the amount of nostalgia threads in '07-'08 and I guess now it's our turn. Thank god there's still some of us left <3:

And good for you Hedgehog, for remembering we were birthday buddies :P

now let's all talk about the paperclip revolution to really confuse the noobies.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Ah Paperclips, a TIF legend but I have no idea what he was about. I was very new (and very young) when he was around so I just tl;dr his posts. :razz:

I started on the RS2 forums, not sure when I switched over to Off-topic.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I remember that paperclip guy, but I was never really paid much attention to OT, so I don't remember much about him. I only remember that he was weird.

Maybe I should start posting here more often, since I'm oldschool now.

Odd, my earliest post it displays are from last year. Unless you're all doing it differently from me.

Sphynx cache only displays most recent 1k I believe. Not sure if there's a way to search without it.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

For clairification, I feel old when I try to stay up all night because my body can't do that anymore. I shall never beat my standing personal record of ~60 hours (3 days and 2 nights), since I now top out at about 20 hours. On the other hand, even as my body has settled into adulthood, my mind has continues to refine itself.

Is cracking your knuckles particularly harmful long term? Because over the apst few months I got into the habit of cracking them somehow, and now I'm doing it 2-3 times a day.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I don't think there's a body of evidence either way, so it's presumed harmless. Obviously if it's painful then there's another problem and you should probably stop, but otherwise, the claims about arthritis are an old wives tale as far as anyone else can tell.

It's weird to think that Riku is the only person on this page that joined before me. Interestingly, his join date is my birthday (and RPG's). Actually, a couple of you are slightly older, I just forgot when I joined.

When did I become an old member?

Oh I joined before you too, I just lost access to my other account a while ago. Had to change my password and it wouldn't send email to my email on the account so I couldn't. Figured it'd just be easier to make another account and never looked back.

Also on "things that annoy the hell out of you" we looked at our first posts and a few of us even posted them up. Mine was for the tipit times article about the old nite. Dont look it up.

I think my first posts on this were all threads about how to make money...god it's so weird to realize that it's the same me. But yeah, 2005. And I lurked for a while before that, so TAKE THAT 06'ERS. If only I ever actually stayed active for any length of time here, heh. But yeah, crazy to think I still have this account here from when I was 11, seeing as I'm 18 now.

Last day back home today so I'm playing the hell out of Pokemon Black 2 before going to Olga's with one of my friends and seeing my old high school's marching band show (still have a bunch of friends there). Some things never change I guess, haha.

Odd, my earliest post it displays are from last year. Unless you're all doing it differently from me.

1. Press "Advanced Search" at the top right (the gear to the right of "search").

2. Enter your name under "find author".

3. Under "result sorting" at bottom of the form, set it to sort as "ascending".

4. Become embarassed at your horrible grammar back in the day.

I used to really love using the word "that" a lot, and seemed to have a fetish for smilies back then. Mother of God.

22031_s.gif

It's weird to tell people that I am still active on a runescape fansite, even though I haven't played the game for years. I mean I still check Tipit every day. My second most visited site after youtube.

^Who got the 2gp?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

I actually just wrote a research paper on Zezima and Runescape in general, now that I think of it. Using Tip.it articles as sources was what reminded me to come post here again.

[/hide]

Had a really good day today. Hung out with a girl I recently started talking to, even know we've known each other for like 4 years through school but never said a word to each other.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

The only problem with cracking your knuckles all the time is that it makes some people cringe, especially if your doing it all the time.

On a related note, I've only ever cracked a knuckly once and it hurt like mad (I didn't mean to do it either). I do however need to crack my neck every once in a while to work kinks out of it.

On a somewhat related note, now that I am thinking about it. My jaw, left knee, and left ankle have all experienced temporary locks, and when overcome by force they make a nice snapping sound (my knee had one loud enough I thought something broke once). My jaw was the first to ever experience it, and would be unable to open more than maybe halfway if that. That hasn't happened in years though, and neither has my knee. My ankle still gets a minor blockage every now and then, but nothing that is hard ot get rid of by flexing a couple times.

Last 4 weeks of uni starts today, and then it's wait until my final exams. Should actually do some study for once.

1. Press "Advanced Search" at the top right (the gear to the right of "search").

2. Enter your name under "find author".

3. Under "result sorting" at bottom of the form, set it to sort as "ascending".

4. Become embarassed at your horrible grammar back in the day.

I used to really love using the word "that" a lot, and seemed to have a fetish for smilies back then. Mother of God.

Ellipses seem to have been my fetish. My god have I changed in 5 years.

I want to sit younger me down and school him in proper grammatical form.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!