Today...

Leoo

I think its a little late for that :?

More likely, someone should probably go through the local paper where he lives.

I'm waiting for my mind to get back up to speed so I can do some last minute math. I hate the online system my calc is using. I can't see the questions until I start it up, and then I get an hour to answer everything,. which effectively turns all my homework into timed quizzes. And while this is wonderful in that I arguably perform better under pressure, and I certainly work faster, and I even like a good test every now and then, I'd actually rather be able to feel like I can take the time to work through my work and make sure I understand what I am doing.

Eggs has not been around here for a while.

I didn't think any flowers could live in a vase in for months. I've seen some rosebuds make it through a few weeks though. I find a lot of flowers start to give up after a couple weeks, though I think they might last longer if you cut maybe a half inch off the bottom of the stem (diagonally) every week, to remove anything that might start dying and prevent the flower from getting water and food.

They bloom in bursts all throughout the year, but someone I talked to said that you can keep flowers on them 8-10 months at a time. Apparently it is one of the few plants that can live off of artificial light.

Oh wow, I cracked and looked again. Here are some gems from 12 and 13 year old me:

ways WW III will start

I. a tite for tat nuclear battle between india and pakastan

II. a Magor terroist attack against a major country : ie us canada uk

III. radicals taking controll of a middle-eastern country

only give it to them if they agree to make all cars 35mpg or better with in a year or 2 and 50mpg within the next 5-10 years. they also need to fire all management and create a government official to supervise them. also supporting a merger between ford and gm could help.

Edit -- they should also have to bring back 50% of the jobs they shipped overseas, but cut rediculiosly(sorry about spelling) high wages for the workers that do work here

who/what is 4chan

Its impossible to draw on DB2 now, i drew a big canadian flag and it wass completly gone in 2 mins

And this brilliant thread I created:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/211128-key/

I woke up late for class today because I did something stupid with my alarm, which I use my DS for. I didn't bother going to class because they were already more than halfway through it. So I tried to be productive. I went to get a haircut but he doesn't come in on Mondays. Then I tried to get a decal for my car so I could get into the Naval Air Station without a problem but today was Columbus Day. Then I went to buy groceries but the commissary is closed on Mondays. My productive day failed so I just played Pokemon all day and now I'm going bowling.

• Like 1
lighviolet1lk4.jpg

All barber shops close on Mondays. No idea why. Angers me though.

Also: Happy belated genocide celebration day!

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

All barber shops close on Mondays. No idea why. Angers me though.

Also: Happy belated genocide celebration day!

Where were you yesterday, man? I went to mine today and they were closed. :?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm really bad with haircuts. I get my haircut maybe once a year. I let my sister trim my fringe when it needs a trim. Bad service puts me off.

I misread the time for an appointment. Thought it was 12:15 but it's 14:15. Got all ready and stuff :c

EDIT: Also, I thought I was the shit for making this:

tutorialsignatureyq7.jpg

metaknightsigtd3.jpg

Dat font

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

cbf editing post: Also my red Paseo is on it's deathbed, and THIS is the next car im looking at:

aw564h.jpg

A 1991 Nissan Pulsar SSS N14 Non-Turbo Version. Manual, Air Con, only done 170,000km. It's perfect, paint's 100% and well looked after as the owner is an old man who's had it since day one.

• Like 1

Popoto.~<3

^Nice. How much will it cost you?

Edit: Saving that for the correct thread.

Considering doing a double major of English and Business Management: Business for my career goals and English for honing my writing ability. However, my school requires English majors to take 4 semesters of foreign language, which I cannot stand (I'm just terrible at learning new languages). Now considering whether to minor in English or to just use all of my electives on it.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

There's a friendly ginger cat who we've named Simba that roams around our neighbourhood. Not sure who the owners are but today I'm gonna buy a cat toy and wait for it to come into my driveway so I can pretend it's mine.

I did this and today the cat entered the kitchen through the open door as my unsuspecting mother boiled dinner. Cat is mine. Cat Chronicles #2

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I hate scientific mathematics. Really wishing I didn't get appendicitis at the start of my two week break, I'd have remembered my assignments and done them during my break.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

My new mouse just came in! A huge thanks to Razer for hooking me up. :)

Im close to tossing mine out. only had it for 4-5 months and it's got so many freaking software issues. tempted to buy a R.A.T 7 OR unless the Ouroboros is affordable.

Also, I'm now the proud owner of a 1991 Nissan Pulsar SSS R14.

And the value of them is set to rise next year due to a 10 year anniversary release by Nissan. Good timing to invest in an old sports racing car.

Popoto.~<3

Just got back from Vegas. Best experience of my life without a doubt in my mind.

Was it like The Hangover?

Well no one got lost, we didn't wake up with a tiger in our room (woke up with one in bed though, if you know what i mean ;) ), no one lost any teeth, etc. But it was still amazing.

Just got back from Vegas. Best experience of my life without a doubt in my mind.

Well no one got lost, we didn't wake up with a tiger in our room (woke up with one in bed though, if you know what i mean ;) ), no one lost any teeth, etc. But it was still amazing.

Good thing it was a tiger and not a cougar.

Dishorored became available to play in Australia 4 hours ago. Logically I stopped doing my assignments and played it non-stop for said 4 hours. Now I have to make do with 7 hours sleep since I'm having lunch with a friend and going to the optometrist. I then have to resist every urge to finish Dishonored, and instead just finish said assignments. Then I spend 7 hours at uni on Friday wishing I didn't attend class so I could finish the game. God I hope I don't have any plans for the weekend.

And the value of them is set to rise next year due to a 10 year anniversary release by Nissan. Good timing to invest in an old sports racing car.

Logically, the price would drop.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Good thing it was a tiger and not a cougar.

To be honest, im sad that it wasn't a cougar. We saw quite a few at the pool the one day and i would have really not minded.