Today...

Leoo

It really doesn't matter what phone you get anymore. They're all basically running on the same hardware so it really comes down to which OS you prefer.

Yeah, but I haven't gotten a new phone in forever and I figured I might as well be at the head of the wave for at least a year. I'll upgrade again when this phone becomes useless and I'll need 25G speed internet and other meaningless titles that signify minor improvements.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Worked all day, as per usual. Did a few audits and now I'm home preparing for Extra Life on Saturday.

Don't you work at a restaraunt? Did I miss something?

Today I got finished with an exhausting 47+ hour work week. Tomorrow is my only day off (at the beginning of my next 45+ hour week, yay!) and I'm not yet sure if I want to sleep all day, or be semi-productive.

I work with a bunch of idiots and am tired of picking up everyone's slack, but hey, my paychecks are going to be nice I guess! I also found out that I might start to be paid salary, rather than hourly. biggrin.png yay!

Got a job at a bank! Thought I told everyone.

It really doesn't matter what phone you get anymore. They're all basically running on the same hardware so it really comes down to which OS you prefer.

Yeah, but I haven't gotten a new phone in forever and I figured I might as well be at the head of the wave for at least a year. I'll upgrade again when this phone becomes useless and I'll need 25G speed internet and other meaningless titles that signify minor improvements.

Anyone upgrading from a older model really can't go wrong and the SG3 is at the top of it's class, so it should last you a good while. I'm at that point where I should be upgrading my phone, but I want to try and hold out as long as possible and really make my upgrade worth it. I currently have the iPhone 4.

tFtfA.jpg

Same with computers. Apple might charge double for their computers, but it's the same hardware as any other computers of the same level and generation.

Didn't you know it costs twice as much to make a device with rounded corners and "slide-to-lock" mechanisms?

Slide-to-lock? Now that's new.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Didn't you know it costs twice as much to make a device with rounded corners and "slide-to-lock" mechanisms?

The funny part is that Samsung is advertizing sharing information through infrared as the "next big thing". The Japanese have had that for years on their flip phones.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

My playbook has slide to unlock.

My phone is infinitely more fun. I just hit the top against my other hand which hits the lock/unlcok button :lol:

I woke up late today :(

Also, sharing information by IR transfer has existed for more than a decade (Palm Pilot, though I'd be willing to guess they weren't the first). Also, didn't a lot of older computers have IR ports as well? never did figure out what those were for.

Yep, I have a probably 16 year old laptop at home with an IR port on it. My insulin pump uses it to upload data to the computer, I've got a USB dongle for it at this point though. Actually I always had a USB dongle; this brand of pumps has used that since they came out in the early 1990s.

still drunk. went to a rich highschool kids house. got busted by the cops. gave no [bleep]s. said hi to the policeman who was totally chill. walked out hte house like no big deal. 50+ and my buddy ran like hell. had to find him and pick him up. Pissed shit got cut short at midnight. Bull crap honestly. I have another 3+ hours of party in me. And half my beer got taken out my hand when i got tossed by the host's sister. pissed.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

....So you gate-crashed some kids house where I'm guessing he was trying to pull another retarded Project X? (House down the road tried to last night. was kept awake all night by sirens)

Went to beach today, chilled, drank, relaxed. Tomorrow I gotta chase up some places I applied at and the jerk off who was SUPPOSED to buy my car, never turned up and hasn't replied so I'm just marking him as a time waster and moving on.

Popoto.~<3

still drunk. went to a rich highschool kids house. got busted by the cops. gave no [bleep]s. said hi to the policeman who was totally chill. walked out hte house like no big deal. 50+ and my buddy ran like hell. had to find him and pick him up. Pissed shit got cut short at midnight. Bull crap honestly. I have another 3+ hours of party in me. And half my beer got taken out my hand when i got tossed by the host's sister. pissed.

I got pretty smashed last night. Flatmate's girlfriend came round and made loads of punch but only me and her had it, so I had far too much. Went out to a club, got back, was tempted to drunk TIF. Looked at this post this morning, and even though I'm hanging badly... I'm glad I didn't.

RPG, once you've sobered... was the policeman really "chill" or was that alcohol telling you everyone likes you? :P

What data is it recording? I'm guessing BM levels... but I'm not sure and I'm genuinely curious. :razz:

Basically it's just 'history' - the blood sugars that get transmitted to the pump from the meter and then any and all boluses from the pump. I do have a CGM (continuous glucose monitor) that constantly takes the interstitial fluid sugar levels (generally pretty close to actual bg) and graphs them that I can upload but it came with a real USB cable, although it's got a funky end on it.

I need to be doing either chem or engineering homework. But I'm doing neither...

What a productive weekend. Play pokemon, procrastinate, play pokemon, download some wallpapers and alter them slightly so that they suit dual monitors perfectly, play pokemon, procrastinate more, play pokemon, look at ideas for tattoos, procrastinate. The procrastinating was from pokemon by the way.

Really should do some gatecrashing soon.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I got pretty smashed last night. Flatmate's girlfriend came round and made loads of punch but only me and her had it, so I had far too much. Went out to a club, got back, was tempted to drunk TIF. Looked at this post this morning, and even though I'm hanging badly... I'm glad I didn't.

RPG, once you've sobered... was the policeman really "chill" or was that alcohol telling you everyone likes you? :P

That was you?

;)

....So you gate-crashed some kids house where I'm guessing he was trying to pull another retarded Project X? (House down the road tried to last night. was kept awake all night by sirens)

Went to beach today, chilled, drank, relaxed. Tomorrow I gotta chase up some places I applied at and the jerk off who was SUPPOSED to buy my car, never turned up and hasn't replied so I'm just marking him as a time waster and moving on.

I didn't gate crash, I was invited :P But the host (my co-worker)'s sister threw me out when I tried to start the party back up when the cops left. Cop was pretty chill. Let 50+ underage kids go with a "I know the host's father, you kids are dumb, have a nice night". Not a project X thing, just a casual Saturday rager. And Rob, if you were there, you should have challenged me to a mutilated ball pong game. Some one stepped on it like an hour in, and the host only had one. I tried to fix it with a lighter and it caught fire from being doused in vodka. So we played with a scorched, ripped, and dented pong ball. Made things interesting.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn