Today...

Leoo

I'm too sick to go out and do anything. It's the first time ever I won't be with my kids for Halloween. :(

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Lest we forget that LucasArts also owned Indiana Jones...

now at the hands of Disney. Luckily I think Disney picked up the co-chair woman of former LucasArts (Kathleen Kennedy) to head all Star Wars projects. George himself said that from the very beginning he was teased that the Star Wars series should have been run by Disney all along.

Also Jersey re-postponed Halloween again until Monday. Or atleast my chunk of it did. I love that they can just do that.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I had a dream last night that I was with a blonde girl (I don't think I even knew her) and she cut some of my hair off on the back side of my head. I remember being pissed and putting my hands around her neck and strangling her.

I think I'm finally snapping.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Went trick or treating with my friends. One of the friends parents own a cornmaze so I got to pick from their costumes they had for that. Got a lot of candy, good times.

Something that gives me hope about Star Wars... Pirates of the Caribbean. Wasn't much wrong with those films. The first three anyway.

OMG! Jedi Johnny Depp! Or, even better, Jedi Jack Sparrow.

I think I might have just nerdgasmed.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I had a dream last night that I was with a blonde girl (I don't think I even knew her) and she cut some of my hair off on the back side of my head. I remember being pissed and putting my hands around her neck and strangling her.

It's a dream, it doesn't mean anything.

The first POTC movie was good. The second two were very average.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I don't think you're the thing that was snapping in that dream...

Gotta love my neighbourhood. Youngest kid around here is 16. No trick or treaters 8-) .

22031_s.gif

Really? I'm not ashamed to admit that I was still out getting free candy where I could when I was 16. Of course, taking my friend's two younger brothers around made for a nice cover. ;)

I don't think you're the thing that was snapping in that dream...

The bad part is that strangling that person was a little bit enjoyable... I kind of want another dream like that.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

End of day 3. A few zombies have actually starved to death because they haven't done anything since they've been tagged, and a few more are going to starve before the game begins in the morning. I only had one encounter with a zombie today. I accidentally left an assignment in my dorm so I had to go back and get it. As soon as I got to my room I saw a zombie at the bottom of the stairs and knew he would be waiting for me when I came out. I had to get to class so I left my room, walked quietly to the other side of the hall to get to the other set of stairs and took off across the running trail with him behind me. I probably could have outran him forever but I just perched myself on some stairs and waited for him to leave.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Fun fact: Your brain can not create completely original content in a dream. You've seen that girl before, even if only a flicker of her in a crowd.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Something that gives me hope about Star Wars... Pirates of the Caribbean. Wasn't much wrong with those films. The first three anyway.

OMG! Jedi Johnny Depp! Or, even better, Jedi Jack Sparrow.

I think I might have just nerdgasmed.

NO! NO! Don't give Tim Burton more ideas!!!

What about animals in dreams? I've had a Grey Wolf appear in mine countless times, to the point where one of the dreams is burned into my memories.

Popoto.~<3

Not too many trick-or-treaters here this year.

How cold was it up there? It was pretty cold down here and the majority of the neighborhood are Hispanic so most I've seen are Dia De Los Muertos stuff.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Fun fact: Your brain can not create completely original content in a dream. You've seen that girl before, even if only a flicker of her in a crowd.

This makes the dream I had in 10th grade in which I was an Indian woman being gang-raped in a stereotypically poor village even more confusing and disturbing than it was before.

And that dream was already disturbing and uncomfortable on at least 20 different levels.

OT and considerably less screwed up:

I actually didn't dress up for Halloween, and ended up teaching class during it, with only 1 kid showing up per class. One-on-one lessons are a lot of fun though, so I can't complain too much.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

There's a certain class in our school that only has two students in it. While most lessons they're paired with other classes, some classes they're alone. And neither are resistant to diseases, so occasionally one of them will have multiple lessons alone.

Tonight, I'm going to

in Ghent. I can't wait.

"He isn't very ugly. You should marry him, or at least use him to father a grandchild."

(I tried to find the image of Bisque Guy to accompany this, but he's surprisingly hard to find)

I've reached my breaking point. As soon as I can, I'm moving to a country where it's too cold for spiders. In 15 [bleep]ing minutes I've come across two massive huntsman spiders, and the spider repellent we have has one of those flower scents, and it makes me nauseous. If I have to move somewhere where I have to fight a bear every time I want to get my car keys, I will take it over spiders.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Come to Canada. The most dangerous thing you're likely to see here are some non-poisonous snakes. That and winter, of course. ;)

I welcome winter with an open embrace!

On a side note, and I completely forgot about it, I'm doing Movember, I may not have shaved until about 5:20 on the morning of the 2nd, but I sure as hell will continue on for the rest of the month! If you want to donate, but don't know anybody that has signed up, I sure could use with donations. I'm going to do a once-a-week blog post here on TIF, starting from once I put on a shirt and get a photo of myself without my beard. I'm also going to be using the blog to have something to copy + paste for people who donate and want mo updates.

Furah, I warn you that if you go inland in Canada (away from major oceans and coasts) the Winters do get extremely bloody cold. Heck, I complain about the cold sometimes and I've never known real heat. Along with the fact that I'm less that 100km away from the Atlantic I don't have bad Winters anyway.

I see it like this, if it gets to cold for me I just put on some more clothing. Once it hits absolute zero, I can still put on more clothing if I want. As it stands I often find I've run out of things to take off, and it's still getting hotter by the day.