Today...

Leoo

sounds liow somehang over shit. best be fingin your buddy. I want to heare the full sitrpy

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Sawqqqqq we hneed to partu

EDIT

kind a drunk but sad about all the topic ai have ot read . i avater is so intering bu tfor smet reason i never read the whole threa. dntt why. i should maybe after my miderms.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Day filled with excitement.

Sounds like my day. Been configuring and tweaking Windows 8 to my liking. Now I have to manually click play for over 200 Steam games because for some reason Steam thinks it's downloading them, and so I click play and it spends 5 minutes converting it, and then it becomes usable. This is going to take like 2 hours 40 minutes.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

iirc, Windows 8 is supposed to be a total nightmare for Steam. I'm contemplating converting to Linux when Windows 7 phases out. With Windows 8, does it not have the Aero theme to the taskbar etc and is all block/choppy as if its a refurbished Windows 98?

Popoto.~<3

Oh god, do not install using an old installer. Let's just say that an old version of CPU-Z pushed my CPU usage to 100% and caused my playing music to loop every second.

iirc, Windows 8 is supposed to be a total nightmare for Steam. I'm contemplating converting to Linux when Windows 7 phases out. With Windows 8, does it not have the Aero theme to the taskbar etc and is all block/choppy as if its a refurbished Windows 98?

I'm finding no issues for Steam with Windows 8. People might have been [bleep]ing about how it was for the preview releases (god was that an unmitigated disaster.) Windows 8 now actually outperforms Windows 7 as far as gaming goes, and I've heard from a few people that Fallout 3 works a lot better for them in Windows 8 than 7, and that a few graphic-related issues were fixed (even though it's not supported for either of them.)

Windows 8 looks like the freaking Xbox Dashboard.

Well, Windows 8 and the Xbox Dashboard both look like Windows phone.

Keep it sober TIF.

No. Party hard and drink harder.

Windows XP, homies! I be runnin' things old school.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

God, it really was The Hangover. That dude shall remember forever how he woke up. And his night could be used as a tale to tell grandkids about the bad sides of alcohol.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Oh, and btw, drunk TIFing is awesome. Truly awesome. Like drunk gaming. Nothing can beat drunk gaming with mates. Something like Halo 3 local multiplayer or so :D

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I'm actually kind of glad that my work hasn't bought me a new laptop with Win7 yet. Everyone else has been upgraded, mostly due to hardware failures (surprisingly laptops don't last forever when you drive around with it in a truck all day :P), and our job reporting program doesn't work properly in anything newer than XP.

A program written in Office 2003 that was never really updated. Who could have guessed? :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I love drunk TiFers. They have the best posts.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

God, it really was The Hangover. That dude shall remember forever how he woke up. And his night could be used as a tale to tell grandkids about the bad sides of alcohol.

Don't leave us hanging man, you don't describe a story like that without telling it :razz:

Also, I hope Rpg will come back to translate his posts some time.

I had a week of holidays last week (meaning from the 28th Oct to today) and I just spent every day going out. I was barely ever at home, stayed up a lot of the time, woke up the next day and immediately made more plans. The one day I stayed at home, I was sitting out a sickness that I was going out with the night before. I think it all just caught up with me today, I slept from last night 4 am to about 2 pm, then again from 4 pm to 7 pm, and I'm still tired.

I like windows 7. Only things I don't care for are the permissions that don't allow even an administrator to delete certain files.

I know in Vista certain areas required you to change ownership from the system to the administrator before they could be deleted. I have yet to have this problem on Windows 7, but I imagine it is the same thing. You need to change ownership. I also expect that Windows 7 is more inclined to actually let you do this (this was my largest issue with Vista, was how difficult it was to actually get the ownership to change).

Today might be the day I upgrade my windows 7 to...a better version of Windows 7. I think for now I'll keep it 7 for my day to day operating system. I think I might try 8 as a virtual machine though, to see how it works. I've been putting off the upgrade because I hate to lose my computer for a couple hours while it does this, so I guess I should burn a couple DVD's first or something.

I like windows 7. Only things I don't care for are the permissions that don't allow even an administrator to delete certain files.

There's ways to get around that.

Well, yes I can, since the story involves getting in trouble with the law and as such I think it ain't right to talk anything without them guys telling the stories themselves around.

But I was the only one out of the four of us that didn't throw up last night.

And I can't wait for RPG either.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc