Today...

Leoo

I weigh 80-something, and I am 2m's tall. To be fair, my BMI is around the perfect one for a model, which is 20 ;)

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Yesterday I learned that Sprite and vodka go great together.

Too great probably, it just tasted like Sprite.

You probably drank the vodka first, then forgot you drank it and had sprite-without-vodka. Hence why you didn't taste the vodka!

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I've spent the majority of the past two days helping to prepare, as well as attending my cousin's wedding. I ran the sound system and made sure cues were done right for the groom and bride's entry. IT was a simple, yet important job. At the after-party, following the refreshments, several others and I drank a lot of booze. I am still a little tipsy and have no idea what happened from 6 hours ago till now. I expect embarrassing Facebook pictures tomorrow. Tomorrow I begin my workout routine again. Must get in shape in 6 weeks.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

If it can be done tomorrow, I will not do it today. Chant with me TIF.

Amen, sister!

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I was doing some training with my dog today and I think we hit a new personal record. When I put him in a sit or a down he is not allowed to get out of it until I release him.

While he was in a sit I got this far away and he didn't even move:

2012-11-10sit.jpg

He is the small white thing under the big tree.

I actually went further than that after the picture but didn't want to tempt fate by trying to take another picture. He stayed put right until I got back next to him and released him. It was awesome :D

• Like 1

Yesterday I learned that Sprite and vodka go great together.

Too great probably, it just tasted like Sprite.

You probably drank the vodka first, then forgot you drank it and had sprite-without-vodka. Hence why you didn't taste the vodka!

Nope. At one point, my friend even ended up pouring my glass half full of vodka and it was still kinda drinkable, though much stronger than 1/3 vodka of course.

Vodka and Sprite slams are awesome. You fill 75% of a shot glass with vodka and 25% with Sprite. Then, put your hand on the mouth on the shot glass and slam the glass on the table/floor/whichever hard surface, without breaking the glass of course. It should get a bit foamy and should be drinked in one go. No hint of Vodka taste and gets you drunk ;)

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Apparently this is my first post in 7.5 months. I'm not entirely sure why. It's especially odd because I have had a grand total of 3 shifts in the last 6 weeks, including zero in the last 4.

Today will feature a buffet lunch... which I will probably regret, but can't say no to. It's probably the only thing my sister and I do together that we can both enjoy at the time, though. Also, it is currently 4:18am EST, and I cannot sleep.

Vodka and Sprite slams are awesome. You fill 75% of a shot glass with vodka and 25% with Sprite. Then, put your hand on the mouth on the shot glass and slam the glass on the table/floor/whichever hard surface, without breaking the glass of course. It should get a bit foamy and should be drinked in one go. No hint of Vodka taste and gets you drunk ;)

I very much fancy trying that out this weekend :)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Experimental build really does mean not for everyday use. Been running CM10 nightlies on my tablet ever since they started churning them out. Now a few of my apps have decided to crash constantly.

You weigh only 61kg? uuugh, I weigh 75. It's depressing. :(

90kg and rising.

Vodka goes with just about anything, that's what makes it so awesome.

As my friend learnt the hard way, it doesn't always go well with card games. Took us like 10 minutes to get him afraid of vodka for life. Getting a group of drunks to look after someone who would probably need a hospital trip if he had passed out wasn't a good idea either.

Apparently this is my first post in 7.5 months. I'm not entirely sure why. It's especially odd because I have had a grand total of 3 shifts in the last 6 weeks, including zero in the last 4.

Was wondering where you went off to.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Was wondering where you went off to.

At first my internet was crashing (for no known reason) so I didn't use it, but that was fixed months ago. After that, I don't rightly know what happened. I checked it a couple of times, but didn't even sign in.

Airsoft today in the local Cornmaze, great to have friends with parents owning such things. Going to be a nice 5 hour thing.

And this ends with some idiot throwing a smokebomb into a bus filled with straw and six people, including me. Everybody got out as the bus went up in flames and I called the fire department. Gotta love idiots who do stuff like that.

It wasn't so funny when it happened, but it's a great story. ;)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

But inside would force them to run out, unprotected.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

It wasn't so funny when it happened, but it's a great story. ;)

Yeah, worst part was the guy who's dad owned the maze was completely freaking out and kept on going, "MY LIFE IS OVER!"

Nicely done, though I have to wonder why a bus would be full of straw in a game where people use smokebombs to begin with.

The bus was probably a prop for the corn maze.

yes

Why would they throw the smokebomb inside of the bus? Outside would cloud their vision just as much.

But inside would force them to run out, unprotected.

Exactly. We had the bus barricaded with some of the props (straw people) and all the windows shut, we assume they were trying to flush us out. Thing that was really bad is the fact that they were warned against that earlier because of the straw, yet either way...

Played tennis in when it was 37 degrees outside, practiced for skit in our school's talent show to perform when the judges are tallying up the scores, and went star tripping tonight. Fun night. Star tripping is so legit.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.