Today...

Leoo

Happy birthday pie/champion!

Sucks you got "banned" on your birthday lol

today I accidentally skipped class by oversleeping, got my oil changed/tires rotated and played a lot of beer pong to practice for a halloween paarty on saturday. yes i practiced playing beer pong. you with you thought of that.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Gee, haven't posted here in a while. How is everyone?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I doubt anyone here will know who

is, but he's a Dutch rapper who's relatively famous in Belgium and Holland (and one of the acts I saw at Werchter this year). Now my friend and I will interview him for our senior paper about hip hop. Holy crap, I never thought we'd actually be able to arrange it, and it's already this Sunday and holy crap.

I haven't watched a movie since a couple of months. I think I'll get acquainted with that whole Marvel craze as a treat.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

It's always amused me that Dutch sounds so much like autistic english with a slight accent

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Finished uni for the year. I may fall short of the grades I need to do a double degree, and if so, I'm going to be pissed.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

You should move.

To Brissy.

With me. :D

(and Dan, wherever he is these days)

I just noticed after shaving, my scalp has been healing so well I could even dye my hair black comfortably. also I seem to be slowly developing a flop like Matt Smiths. I'm so glad I didn't get it cut when parents visited.

Popoto.~<3

Well, my grandma passed away Tuesday morning, and today I went to her visitation... even after seeing that the whole thing doesn't seem real.

You must have known her quite well then, I'm guessing. I'm sorry to hear that. I know it doesn't seem like it now, but you will find it gets easier to come to terms with over time.

I might be coming up for a holiday this Christmas break. Might try and convince my parents to let me use a fuel card and bring my car, so that I can see you and possibly another friend of mine.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Yesterday I went out, and when I came home (slightly drunk) and went to bed, I ended up dreaming I never went home and just stayed in town for a few more hours, doing random things, then going to an afterparty at someone's home. That was one of the most confusing wake-ups I've ever had.

Last night was interesting. Some high school kids pulled knives on some of the university students on our campus, and a fire alarm got pulled during this, so the area was crawling with fire and police for a while. Also, someone got drunk enough that they decided to jump out their second story window, and they landed on someones car (car looked alright). I think he was fine, but they sent him to the hospital. Also, his window wont hold itself open, which means that someone else held the window open for him. He did not however remove the screen, so he did jump right through that.

Maybe he was thrown out the window..

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Just got into a contest with a female friend to see who can handle more graphic images, with her sending me increasingly lewd guy on guy stuff and me countering with girl on girl and random weird images.

The weirdest part? This isn't the first time a girl and I have had this contest, and it was a different girl the last time.

Yeah, I've really got nothing to say to make this any better. I don't think I should be allowed on the internet.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]