Today...

Leoo

The actual layout of Reddit irritates me. I much prefer my forums in the format that tip it (and every other forum I use) uses.

I'm starting to get a cold, and its at the worst possible time (well, its always a bad time). It seems to be a combination of seasonal and sleep habbits. Unfortunately, the only way to reverse the cold is to make my days really short (ideally no more than 14 hours awake), and right before all my midterms with more work, I'd like to right now have a few days with more hours, not less. But I also don't want a cold during midterms, and I'm only up to a mildly sore throat, so I am hoping I can push that back to mild congestion (there is a specific sequence to this that I am all to familiar with). On the plus side, with 2 colds a year (or more), I should exhaust all the possible colds by the time I'm 60 (they are essentially an allergy to a set of viruses that are among the least dangerous ones that can actually infect you, and some people never get colds because they lack the 'allergy').

For most of the year the forum was basically dead. It's made something of a comeback, but nothing like it used to be.

I haven't been on here for a long time, and I've noticed that posts seem to be much less frequent now. Perhaps people are moving on from TIF? I mean, you've got sites like 4chan and Reddit now.

Part of the appeal of TIF (for me at least, in OT) is the community. After being here for over 5 years I really don't want to go to reddit or 4chan because I'm familiar with every regular poster on OT. It'd involve abandoning the community and moving to a site so massive that, although it is much faster paced, you can't really get used to everyone there.

Aww I love you too.

Though seriously what he said. Part of the reason we have people like me, that still lurk atleast even after leaving the game long ago, is that we have a good community. I still join other forums, meet other communities, but I still keep coming back here after it all.

The actual layout of Reddit irritates me. I much prefer my forums in the format that tip it (and every other forum I use) uses.

Me too, but I do think the system Reddit uses is much more efficient for their type of community then say ours.

tFtfA.jpg

The reddit layout takes some getting used to after bring on TIF for so long, but it makes sense for what it is. Otherwise you'd have to read like 15 pages every 2 minutes.

Subreddits have their own regulars, like r/askreddit has TrappedinReddit, Susan_is_a_[bleep], and Apostolate. But everyone else is rather faceless. The bonus is in the novelty accounts, like Shitty_watercolour. But I love knowing everyone and recognizing their av/sig so I remained in TIF OT even if it means watching some old friends "graduate" and leave.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

It's hot, finished sweeping the garage, taking out parts from the car that need new pieces and the cool summer breeze is upon me, only one thing to do.

COLD ROCK ICE CREAM@@ (5mins away)

Popoto.~<3

It's hot, finished sweeping the garage, taking out parts from the car that need new pieces and the cool summer breeze is upon me, only one thing to do.

COLD ROCK ICE CREAM@@ (5mins away)

screw you and your loopy down under weather patterns. Just entering the below freezing levels here on the EST :/

Saw Looper with my friend tonight. Good movie, saw the plot coming from a mile away, but that's alright. I'm always up for a dystopic future movie featuring Bruce Willis (ie: all of them)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Spent most of my day working my ass off on an engineering memo, then I went and saw the Perks of Being a Wallflower with a chick from my high school. Great, great movie right there.After that another friend came over for a while and we had a night of broing and Stepmania. Overall, just a good way to close out this weekend back home (have "fall study break" at my university currently).

Was going to ask what school you're at, thought you might be at the same one as me, but I'm not on break right now... Just wasting time when I should be looking up if M means the concentration in a L or something else...

Sad day. Girl at my school committed suicide, about 14 years old. Didn't know her, but R.I.P :?

Really sad to think someone so young had that many issues that she thought she'd prefer to be dead. :sad:

Other news: I applied to University to study Biochemistry...

Just when my luck was turning around.

Starter motor on my car died today while doing a job hunt run. was stuck in the 30*C heat for 2 hours waiting for a tow truck and $150 out of my limited pocket.

:(

only thing that cheers my up for today is my birthday's in 6 days.

Popoto.~<3

Just when my luck was turning around.

Starter motor on my car died today while doing a job hunt run. was stuck in the 30*C heat for 2 hours waiting for a tow truck and $150 out of my limited pocket.

:(

only thing that cheers my up for today is my birthday's in 6 days.

Happy birthday in six days.

Pretty chill day none the less. Also we had an earthquake last night. Fun stuff. :thumbup:

suddently, h2pm

3qlXI.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Pretty chill day none the less. Also we had an earthquake last night. Fun stuff. :thumbup:

suddently, h2pm

3qlXI.gif

HE'S ALIVE.

Anyway wrecked and totaled my car today. Got away with a pinched nerve that makes my arm hurt whenever I move my arm.

I'm more worried about the car than about myself at this point. I don't have the money to get another car and/or get plates for it. I have no idea how i'll get to work, and when I called up there to tell my manager I probably won't be there tomorrow, I just got a "Well try." Really? Did you not just hear what I just said to you? Today hasn't been a good day. At the very least I didn't hit anybody.

What if, I rolled up and posted, saying my day was also pretty chill.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

What if, I rolled up and posted, saying my day was also pretty chill.

Then everyone would be gettin mad

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

How mad?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Mad enough to where mods would say we're spamming this thread.

I see... your eyes are open...

2pzzjb9.jpg