Today...

Leoo

What you on about.

57501754.png

Also, your first post was surprisingly intelligent Bows. Doesn't sound terribly distant from something you might post now.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

bowss.pngFurah, your computer is hallucinating.

Edit: Damn your quickdraw, Tyler.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

^That sounds like a convenient answer. Too convenient.

You're with the Feds, aren't you? Well tell your Area 51 buddies that are wire tapping this conversation that I know. And I will stop at nothing to expose you.

• Like 1

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

The join date must be fixed to a certain time zone, while the post time depends on your settings.

This is indeed what happened. You posted outside your time zone, so whereever you live, it was actually the day after according to the TIF server. I'm a GMT -5, but I've played with people that are GMT +12. Astounding really.

clan fish off december dec. 2nd world 93 karamja fishing pier all day person w/ the most fish(or crusteceans lol) wins the grand prize of a measly 2gp have fun

Damn

holy lord that's old school.

In other news one year ago today My_Eggs was murdered by his psycho ex. Kinda forgot about that :oops:

Today I taught the groom of the party I was working how to Gangnam Style. Made my night.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

^That sounds like a convenient answer. Too convenient.

You're with the Feds, aren't you? Well tell your Area 51 buddies that are wire tapping this conversation that I know. And I will stop at nothing to expose you.

Don't worry, we have a nice little vacation planned for you.

Actually, this day one year ago, My_Eggs went to a dance with his girlfriend. He had a little bit of alcohol, danced with her, had a good time, and came back and posted on TIF about how all the girls started flirting with him after he got a girlfriend.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

There's a friendly ginger cat who we've named Simba that roams around our neighbourhood. Not sure who the owners are but today I'm gonna buy a cat toy and wait for it to come into my driveway so I can pretend it's mine.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Ever since he posted about how he practiced fighting with a bo staff or something I pictured him as Napoleon Dynamite.

I saw him more as a young, caucasian Bruce Lee after he beat up that home invader.

EDIT:

@Shiny, your second ever post is the highest quality post I have ever seen come out of these boards. It has filled me with optimism for how far this forum may go.

[/hide]

I think one of my first posts was something like "sorry im only a chicken feather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Give them new water every 3 days or so, put plant food in the water for as long as you have it/are willing to pay for it, and give them sunlight. If you do it right, some flowers will last a couple weeks, especially in the summer when they can still get a lot of sun.

Give them new water every 3 days or so, put plant food in the water for as long as you have it/are willing to pay for it, and give them sunlight. If you do it right, some flowers will last a couple weeks, especially in the summer when they can still get a lot of sun.

Mine are supposed to flower 8-10 months out of the year. =)

They look like this...

52zhf.jpg

In other news one year ago today My_Eggs was murdered by his psycho ex. Kinda forgot about that :oops:

What? :?

My reaction exactly.

maybe i looked at the wrong date of the post, but as I was looking at my post history I came across one of My_Eggs 's stories about how his girlfriend went nuts, then disappeared for like 2 months. I don't recall him ever coming back the second time it happened, although I do remember he said he moved.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Eggs has not been around here for a while.

I didn't think any flowers could live in a vase in for months. I've seen some rosebuds make it through a few weeks though. I find a lot of flowers start to give up after a couple weeks, though I think they might last longer if you cut maybe a half inch off the bottom of the stem (diagonally) every week, to remove anything that might start dying and prevent the flower from getting water and food.