Today...

Leoo

Caught a cold somehow after what can only be described as minimal interaction with humans. Normally I'd keep bog roll by my bedside so I don't have to move but my mom got those huge rolls of paper that you'd see in public bathrooms and they're the length of my arm and really thin so instead I have an unorganised pile of paper. I'm gonna forget what part I wiped my nose with. Oh well, at least I'm not on my period.

I'm gonna try some candy corn for the first time ever. Better be worth for £2.99 a bag...

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Dishorored became available to play in Australia 4 hours ago. Logically I stopped doing my assignments and played it non-stop for said 4 hours. Now I have to make do with 7 hours sleep since I'm having lunch with a friend and going to the optometrist. I then have to resist every urge to finish Dishonored, and instead just finish said assignments. Then I spend 7 hours at uni on Friday wishing I didn't attend class so I could finish the game. God I hope I don't have any plans for the weekend.

And the value of them is set to rise next year due to a 10 year anniversary release by Nissan. Good timing to invest in an old sports racing car.

Logically, the price would drop.

They've been rising so far, plus i got mine ~$1000 less then you would pay for a busted up one.

EDIT: just picked it up, my god it drive's perfect and sounds so healthy. Only downer is 1/4 speakers work (was gunna replace them all anyway) and two knobs are missing from the dash which are easy to find. Other then that, t'is all good.

Popoto.~<3

Just got asked to do martial arts demonstrations for a group of ~60 cub scouts, probably for free because I didn't remember to ask for money until after I'd agreed.

Should be fun anyways, though. And good practice as well. Also, assuming I don't botch the demonstration, it should be a good advertisement for the studio so I guess it's profitable indirectly.

I'm also working on a short story and actually having success with it for once. It's a nice feeling.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Caught a cold somehow after what can only be described as minimal interaction with humans. Normally I'd keep bog roll by my bedside so I don't have to move but my mom got those huge rolls of paper that you'd see in public bathrooms and they're the length of my arm and really thin so instead I have an unorganised pile of paper. I'm gonna forget what part I wiped my nose with. Oh well, at least I'm not on my period.

I'm gonna try some candy corn for the first time ever. Better be worth for £2.99 a bag...

Candy corn blows.

Today I came back to this thread.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

I came back from Germany a while back, I'm living in California right now.

Yeah. I was a favored American among people I knew. Going around talking English in a German accent and all that good shit.

Today I realized that of all the courses I take, economics are probably the oddest sounding for anyone who just wandered in and sat down out of the blue. I miss one macro class and the first 10 minutes of the next class sound like the professor is just making up works and acronyms.

I also got around to looking at my mouse, which has been wearing out for like a month. It turns out that the whole problem is just the plastic underneath the button wearing down, so I stuck a few strips of tape over the switch and under the button itself to make up the lost plastic, and the mouse now works like new, if not better (I have 5 layers of tape in there, probably could have gone with 3 or 4). I had assumed it was the switch that wore out, and I'm sure it might some day, but the tape will probably hold for another year (age of the mouse), if not longer, before I need to open it up again and add more. So yeah, mouse will be sticking around for a while.

Today life was beautiful

Because Pepsi

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Oh stop it you guys. Too flattering.

I'm living in Cali with my sister and bro in law, he got me a job as a dishwasher. Then when my other bro in law left for college I took his job as busser and now I bus aslong with help making salads/pizzas.

I just had a nerdgasm... Watching the Big Bang Theory and what do I see on their wall? Nothing less than a freaking Damascus steel Longclaw replicated form GRRM's own notes by a company. If I had the money...

^We all have something we'd buy if we were made of money. Here's mine: http://www.mysticcloakandtailor.com/cart2/shop.html

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

It's snowing and I was only going to put my winter wheels this weekend... Fail timing. And yes, I have 2 sets of wheels and not just tires :P.

It's snowing and I was only going to put my winter wheels this weekend... Fail timing. And yes, I have 2 sets of wheels and not just tires :P.

Parents are the same way with the summer and winter rims, at least for the SUV. It protects the nicer summer rims from salt damage, and I feel like the winter rims might be a bit smaller (almost certain they are narrower, and might be slightly smaller diameter as well). I think the car has two sets as well.

Not sure where to put this since there's no thread for Resident Evil 6 on the Video Games board, and the YT sticky's been inactive since July. But anyway:

[hide=Resident Evil 6 QTE song]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LrVou1Jo7w (Credit to Miracleofsound)[/hide]