Today...

Leoo

Today I realized that of all the courses I take, economics are probably the oddest sounding for anyone who just wandered in and sat down out of the blue. I miss one macro class and the first 10 minutes of the next class sound like the professor is just making up works and acronyms.

I also got around to looking at my mouse, which has been wearing out for like a month. It turns out that the whole problem is just the plastic underneath the button wearing down, so I stuck a few strips of tape over the switch and under the button itself to make up the lost plastic, and the mouse now works like new, if not better (I have 5 layers of tape in there, probably could have gone with 3 or 4). I had assumed it was the switch that wore out, and I'm sure it might some day, but the tape will probably hold for another year (age of the mouse), if not longer, before I need to open it up again and add more. So yeah, mouse will be sticking around for a while.

AGGREGATESSS

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Today I'm realizing that I'm starting to dislike my friends and starting to like new friends better. I cannot wait until I get into college to start anew though.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I went to a Subway once that had actually run out of bread. I don't know why they were even still open for business that day.

Pretty good school day today, it was the first of three senior skip days so a lot of kids were gone. I didn't really have any reason to leave school so I just stayed. Homecoming football game tonight, should be good.

I've made some mental breakthroughs in calculus, and I'd really like a time machine so I can go back to highschool and explain some of these things to my past self. I was able to do the math, but my comprehension was not complete, and I didn't even know it. How annoying, but also a cause for great joy.

In other news, statistics is making even less sense than it used to, and I should probably just read the textbook for once. I developed an aversion to math textbooks in grades 7-9 because all three of them were spectacularly terrible. The science text books were marginally better, but we weren't allowed to take the ones that didn't suck home because they didn't have a french version (welcome to the department of education, which apparently has a real life gateway to the 'meeting duh-mension').

82stripsunday.gif

Also, my midterm season starts next week. Two next week, and two the week after. Not that bad.

Mopped the house, did food shopping, did the washing and washed my car.

...Only to realize we don't have a shimmy or squeezer for the windows. so now I have dry water drops all over my windows :<

on the plus side, looks spiffy now. Had a good amount of dust on it.

Popoto.~<3

Not going to bump the old thread, but an update on "Church House".

http://forum.tip.it/topic/277255-paranormal-investigations/page__hl__%20paranormal

Apparently, not wanting the town to demolish it, someone bought it out. From what I've seen, the place has been re-shingled, and by now is probably liveable again.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Shiny o.O Hi.

As for the newspaper trick, I talked about it to someone here and apparently they already know about it and have even tried, it does work. Guess I'm going to be more intelligent when I go to bed tonight.

yknow what works real good on windows? coffee filters. That shits magic.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Dead serious. Use it to wash the windows at work. In other news, hello OT, long time no talk from me really.

Shit's kicking.

Yeah where have you been? I see you on Facebook, just nowhere else.

Reddit, if I'm honest. Still lurking around though, occasionally posting. Seems like the whole of the forum has seen better days.

lampost_sig_stark.png

For most of the year the forum was basically dead. It's made something of a comeback, but nothing like it used to be.

I haven't been on here for a long time, and I've noticed that posts seem to be much less frequent now. Perhaps people are moving on from TIF? I mean, you've got sites like 4chan and Reddit now.

I went to a hockey game last night and won $100. I'm pretty happy about that, going to buy one of my team's new jerseys, they're freaking awesome. Can't decide if I want a black one, white one, or the alternate (gold) one. But they don't have them yet so I can worry about that later.