Today...

Leoo

So I woke up last Sunday, Dave was excited about an app idea he had, and i, in the excitement decided that I should go and write a novel!

So I decided to do NaNaWriMo this year and ffs I really hate myself for deciding that I was gonna write a novel >.<

Me too! Except I'm writing 3 long poem story things instead of a novel, but still. I'm actually pretty excited.

You posting progress or anything anywhere?

Not yet, if I actually make up a coherent idea in the next month then I might find somewhere to do updates if I'm gonna go for serious on that. I just told a friend I want to do it and she's all 'OH me too!' so now I *have* to!

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I've always wanted to write a story in my spare time, but I normally draw my inspiration from the games I play, and I generally focus on one game at a time for a week or two and then switch, which is not ideal for story writing since the mood only takes me every couple weeks anyway. I might have finally though up an idea that might work. It's partly inspired by a game (dayz), but I've been having a lot of fun working up a backstory and universe that actually matches what I have been trying to achieve.

My problems are that I like to draw inspirations from games I play (like suing my own life experience, if I lived in a computer game), and I normally switch main games every week or two. I think I have one now that will never be my main game, and is suitable for giving me ideas. It also helps that I apparently have a universe and story in my head mostly construed that could make use of the game. My other problem is that I get bored while writing the filler parts. I think rather than write a solid conventional story, I might wright myself a series of short stories that take place one after the other, which gives me the freedom to focus on the part of the story I enjoy, and also gives me some freedom to write from multiple perspectives, possibly for the same event. In fact, if I keep the over story on the shorter side, I might be able to write it twice. Once for each main character and tell the story as each of them sees it. I could have some fun with differing perspectives. Or maybe I would only do certain stories over for the other main. Who knows.

Writing long stories/novels is honestly too much work. I tried it once, but I realized that my ideas came to me at the most inappropriate times... I also had an extremely hard time putting my thoughts and visions on paper. I would have this grand idea/plot/scene, but it would never look good on paper which made me really frustrated.

Thanks Furah for letting me know of the google play sale! I have a $25 google play credit because I bought the Nexus 7, but knowing about that sale was a blessing! Bought a few of the onsale, and not just games, but the one app I like the most is tunein since the radio around here just sucks. A few of those apps have been useful for me, and will be using them :).

Also, google drive (free) is a pretty good cloud app, even though I don't like the cloud apps since I prefer having my stuff on my own hard drives since I want my stuff more secured than through the cloud. Google drive had been pretty useful for college and saves the use of USB sticks for saves since it just installs as a directory in Windows and syncs automatically on all the machines/Google drive.

In a strange act of coincidence, my earphones and my iPod both stopped working properly at the same time. Luckily, both are still within their warranty so they shouldn't be giving me too much problems.

How long is the warranty for the iPod?

22031_s.gif

In a strange act of coincidence, my earphones and my iPod both stopped working properly at the same time. Luckily, both are still within their warranty so they shouldn't be giving me too much problems.

Apple gives a 1 year warranty on all it's hardware.

tFtfA.jpg

Damn. My iPod started screwing up when they released iOS5, and that was more than a year after I bought it.

22031_s.gif

Reminds me I should probably go get my iPhone fixed before the warranty is up in November. My earphones are dead, the lock button is broken, the video/speakerphone mic is broken, and I have a stuck pixel. Hopefully they haven't upgraded the refurbished replacement phones to iOS 6 yet.

Same here. Everytime I try and call someone I can feel my cilia turning into tiny scorpion tails, my alarm seems to summon plagues of locusts with human faces from a world unlike our own, my headphone port occasionally leaks blood that screams when it makes contact with wood and there's an option in my settings to open something called 'The Seventh Circle of Alagnael'. Plus the camera sucks.

iPhones, am I right guys?

• Like 3

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Damn. My iPod started screwing up when they released iOS5, and that was more than a year after I bought it.

I had some issues with iOS5 on my old touch too when it came out. The touch simply wasn't powerful enough to really support the OS but I had upgraded to the iPhone 4 at that time so it did really bother me.

tFtfA.jpg

BAM!@@

It's been just shy of a week living in Brissy and I'm loving it so far. Going job hunting tomorrow after settling in from building furniture and the sorts. My car sadly barely made the trip and is on its death bed but thankfully all the shops are bike distance away (major shops too) and mum is giving me ~$4000 for a car soon due to the shit my sister's caused over the years as well as using ~$5000 of their money, which I almost cried in the shopping mall after she told me over the phone as it's the most generous thing they've done for me. Also the Internet connects late this week.

Anyway, I'm off and life has finally made it's turn around. Gunna start a new blog later to record it all.

• Like 6

Popoto.~<3

My car sadly barely made the trip and is on its death bed but thankfully all the shops are bike distance away (major shops too) and mum is giving me ~$4000 for a car soon due to the shit my sister's caused over the years as well as using ~$5000 of their money, which I almost cried in the shopping mall after she told me over the phone as it's the most generous thing they've done for me.

Damn I wish I had $4000 for a new car, my exterior is covered by a shield comprised of 35% dust, 55% cobwebs, 10% leaves. The interior reeks of whiskey, and the floor is covered in sand and the rubbish my friends have left in it. I'm in no shape to clean it up myself just yet. At least the spilt whiskey is going to good use as my car is now named alcomobile.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

BAM!@@

It's been just shy of a week living in Brissy and I'm loving it so far. Going job hunting tomorrow after settling in from building furniture and the sorts. My car sadly barely made the trip and is on its death bed but thankfully all the shops are bike distance away (major shops too) and mum is giving me ~$4000 for a car soon due to the shit my sister's caused over the years as well as using ~$5000 of their money, which I almost cried in the shopping mall after she told me over the phone as it's the most generous thing they've done for me. Also the Internet connects late this week.

Anyway, I'm off and life has finally made it's turn around. Gunna start a new blog later to record it all.

I'm very happy for you buddy. I feel nobody is more deserving of a turn around at this point than you. Live life. Enjoy it now.

Much love.

Drank for like 9 hours last night. Started with Miller Lite, moved to Jose Cuervo, then my classic Jack, but with a tea cut instead of my usual coke. I liked it. Had a few glasses of Sangria and a Heineken to top it off. I ended up eating tortilla chips and spicy salsa for dinner.

Needless to say I shat my brains out most of today, but I ended up getting home at 7:15am, essentially made love to my bed (it was so much more comfy than my buddy's floor), got up at 8am, went to work, clocked in 8:30. 30 minute bathroom break, then I worked for 11 hours. Showered. My knees kill. Dizzy bat is hella messy, and I was reining pong champ for about an hour with my buddy, the birthday boy.

(non-alcoholic news follows)

Earlier yesterday I ended up finally getting a new phone after 6 years of having a crappy flip, I am now the proud owner of a white Galaxy SIII. It's super sexy and HD. Way too excited to start sexting in HD. Still looking for a girl to help partake in such activities though haha. I can't figure out how to get a ringtone with a vibration only on text notifications, but I'll figure it out.

Life's been good to me this weekend.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn