Today...

Leoo

I haven't posted here in a while.

These last two days have been both good and bad. Yesterday a girl who was my friend but has acted like a [bleep] to me over summer and ignored me tried to suddenly sweeten up towards me and use me. That pissed me off a lot.

Today I was supposed to referee a soccer game but one of the teams cancelled yesterday. The other referees and I got paid anyways for showing up.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Yeah. RIP Neil Armstrong; he will be missed but his legacy as the first man on the moon will never die.

I just found out the girl from my last post has been indirect tweeting at me. It's offensive stuff towards me but I can't stop laughing at how pathetic and selfish she is.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

What games? :o

Black Ops, GTA IV, Borderlands, CoD: World at War, CoD 4, some Brothers in Arms game, a couple Halo games, and maybe a couple others. I happen to already own a few of em, but hey, can't complain at all if the other ones are there for free.

Learn to draw before dropping big bucks on an artist. Want to see you drawing while you draw it? Get a piece of paper and some charcoal or drawing pencils

Ofc, I wont be buying it anytime soon, I just wanted to get some ideas on prices for a few years time to see how affordable they become.

Popoto.~<3

Tablets with screens are expense, I don't imagine you'd be able to find one for $500. Wacom's Cintiq start at like a $1000, which I really don't think it's worth investing in unless your super committed or trying to build a career around it. They're just to expensive for average user to be honest.

tFtfA.jpg

Just kind of sinking in that I'm leaving for college in three days and that there's no way I'll be able to see everyone I want to say goodbye to before I leave, even though I've started a couple days ago. Still, it's been a pretty great week to go out on so far.

I also somehow got wrapped up in a shitton of high school drama that I really did not want to get involved in this soon before I leave. One of my close friends, who is 18, started hitting on a 15 year old exchange student who's staying at my house, which I find pretty strange. The firend also just got out of a two year long relationship with his ex about 2 weeks ago, who I've been close friends with since before I started talking to him. somehow i'm getting caught up in a lot of shit now and frankly I don't really care what they do, I just don't want him to get thrown in jail or her to get sent home because I know he'll try having sex with her and that is incredibly illegal (age of consent is 16 in my state). I mean, his dick not mine, but it bugs me and I'm not sure what to do. And I've had plans to hang out with the ex today for a while now, and I'm afraid if she comes over she'll do something incredibly [bleep]y to my exchange student. So...guess I'll just have to see how this plays out.

But, tonight's going to be my good-bye dinner and the last time I see the vast majority of my friends that are still left for a long time. Just a weird feeling.

And I've still barely started packing.

What games? :o

Black Ops, GTA IV, Borderlands, CoD: World at War, CoD 4, some Brothers in Arms game, a couple Halo games, and maybe a couple others. I happen to already own a few of em, but hey, can't complain at all if the other ones are there for free.

Good deal, haha!

Dad's coming up to my college for his birthday. I think him and my older sister and my mom are going out to lunch. Then, one of my housemates (roommate since freshman year) is having a birthday 'party' later this evening for his 21st birthday. It's most likely going to be just a laid back hangout type of thing with closer friends and then everyone is going out later in the evening. I hope my house doesn't buy all the beer before my parents arrive. That would be awkward.

We get Monday off, but start school Tuesday. Not looking forward to stressing out about classes again. I'm sick of school and it hasn't even started yet.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Past couple days have been pretty darn good for me. Got my paycheck on Friday, got the 360 hard drive with all those games on it yesterday, and today at work I got whatever food I wanted for free because I came in when they needed someone. Plus I had a perfect till last night at work I guess so I got a coupon for more free food! Just treated myself with a Quietlife 5-panel. Gotta wake up early tomorrow though, practice for helping out with freshman orientation later this week. Oh yeah, and I got a front page post on Reddit haha.

Oh yeah, and I got a front page post on Reddit haha.

Solid!

Which subreddit?

today i caught up on sleep. Only had a total of 8-9 hours this week, so I took a 4 hours nap. Now I'm off to bed again hopefully to sleep some more.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Ay, I'll probably go to sleep that late too. I am pretty motivated right now in sending out resumes/applications for jobs right now.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Sleeping most of the day. Woke up at 6am and forced to exercise. I don't mind jogging etc but 6am, I just can't do it. It's too cold, my face blisters and I'm just simply NOT a morning person. :(

Popoto.~<3

Oh yeah, and I got a front page post on Reddit haha.

Solid!

Which subreddit?

todayilearned. i'd totally link the post but my username there shall remain in secrecy.

yeah that's why I asked the subreddit, I could never ask you to break the code of secrecy. May Reddit never leak.

There was actually a topic on r/gaming a day or so ago that I reaped some karma for nostalgia'ing all over runescape. Didn't make the thread, but it was a good time discussing it's history with a few dozen other former 'Scapers. Likely to have had crossover from a TIFer here and there, but none of us will ever know.

Speaking of which -

2006scape.com

Enjoy being 8 again. All of you. :)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm pretty sure half the redditors here posted on that thread.

Discovered the awesomeness that is hacked pokemon ROMs. Been leaving my phone on charge all day to combat with the insane battery drain I've been putting on it. Flereon now can learn good moves without you requiring to use a transform glitch.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

This is probably the hundredth time I've told myself not to go to bed so late. It's 5:30 am...

I read this yesterday and thought "Goddamn! That's late". Then I played Fire Emblem on GBA until 5:30 am...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Just walked to the store to pick up some hamburger meat and cheese to make a hamburger for lunch. On the way back from the store, I stopped at a coffee shop to pick up an expresso. I went to pay in cash but the barista refused my $2 bill because they've been prone to forgeries lately. It's funny, because last week they didn't have a problem with my $2 bills.. I guess I'm the forger?

tFtfA.jpg