Today...

Leoo

Do what I did when I lost my Win 7 installation disc, I just downloaded an .iso from the web. Just make sure you don't download any activators or CD-keys. That would be breaking the law.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

It really means your computer is haunted and you have to wait longer for them to get a preacher in to perform an exorcism.

~the more you know~

It's a four year old HP desktop, so that's entirely possible.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I'm still floating around. Chill day ahead: got homework to do, marijuana to smoke, and some meditation all on the cards.

What do you normally do for meditation? I've been wanting to try it out for years (especially now due to stress/job loss and I need to keep calm about everything)

Popoto.~<3

I'm still floating around. Chill day ahead: got homework to do, marijuana to smoke, and some meditation all on the cards.

What do you normally do for meditation? I've been wanting to try it out for years (especially now due to stress/job loss and I need to keep calm about everything)

Newcastle uni has free meditation, although I think you need to be a student for it.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Today my dad and I finished rebuilding the railing on the deck. Lattice with an 8 piece frame, was easier to take it out, paint a new lattice and new frame, and rebuild the whole thing than to repaint it. Lattice is a pain. Was actually pretty fun, we got a good system going. I cut all the pieces, and my dad put it all together.

My back passenger window broke on my 2007 Camry and I have no idea how.. Gonna be a [bleep] to fix though. The actual glass broke and at a bad time...

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

It's been about a week since I've posted. Today was our last day at band camp at uni. Me being a first time section leader I did very well. Now it's time to recover from a week of 14 hour days and get ready from school when it starts Wednesday.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Newcastle uni has free meditation, although I think you need to be a student for it.

Basic zen meditation, which essentially demands that you sit with a straight back, either cross-legged, half-lotus (bottom of your foot facing the sky on one leg) or full lotus (both feet facing sky on legs). Zen meditation has you begin by focusing on your breaths through counting, with you startin with 1 being a breath in, and 2 being a breath out. Eventually you move to a breath in and out being counted as one.

It takes practice, and I've only been doing it for over a month, but I reckon I've been feeling healthier, breathing better and deeper, and having better concentration. Take 30 minutes out and try it. There really is no secret beyond practice and focus I would imagine.

http://www.mro.org/zmm/teachings/meditation.php

I've also been doing cardio exercise three times a week, and strength exercise three times a week using isometric exercises. A good way to get my body healthier. Upping my protein and calories in my diet as well, for weight gain.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Got two new housemates two days ago. One of them is pretty cool. Very quiet and reserved. Dont see him much. Does his own thing. I like that. The other one is a total [bleep]ing douche-bag, and i can see the two of us having a lot of issues in the future. He's already made a bad impression on everyone here within the first day of being here. He was bragging about how he flew to certain airports using x aircraft, thinking he would impress us, until i called him out by saying that you cannon enter that airspace without an instrument rating (which he doens't have, which is what he's here for at the moment). He quickly made up some excuse. The he went on and on and on about how he just got back from Vegas where he made $30 000 in 3 weeks of playing poker, and how amazing he is. We had a poker night last night and he got cleaned within 20 minutes. He then quickly made up an excuse about how we just got lucky (no bro, you're just a [bleep]ing liar).

Okay so i decided to do a nice thing yesterday and take them to Wal-Mart to do their shopping (lol wal mart). Anyway on the way there he kept complaining about how bad a driver i am for going 5mph over the speed limit. When we got back home he told out neighbor (one of my best friends here) that i need to learn to drive. Okay so now the fun is about to begin. Last nigth we went ou and he asked me if he could have a ride with me. I said sure, be sure to buckle up though cause its going to be a [bleep] of a ride (i'll show you what a bad driver is).

Long story short, when we got to the bar the chinos he was wearing had a wet circle on his ass from all the sweating he was doing on the drive there. As we got there i told him, you can find your own way home tonight, since im such a bad driver.

I know that was a dick move, but im sure he deserved it after the way he's annoyed pretty much everyone in our school after the first day.

Okay, last night there was this guy that was hanging out with us, and he basically told us the exact same story: some guy's on the passenger seat complaining, so he makes sure to make even more speed to scare the shit out of that guy. Strange coincidence.

Okay, last night there was this guy that was hanging out with us, and he basically told us the exact same story: some guy's on the passenger seat complaining, so he makes sure to make even more speed to scare the shit out of that guy. Strange coincidence.

Haha that is weird.

plot twist: same guy. You two secretly know each other but don't actually know it. Neither of you will reveal who they really are, but one day you'll lock eyes and just know. You'll both nod to each other and pretend nothing ever happened and that neither of you have ever had a history of extensive Runescape playing.

Dude sounds like a real charmer though. I'd love to see him in the car with me hahaha

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I always get a laugh when guys complain about minor speeding like that. Just hits me as odd. Around here, you pretty much have to do 5-10 over the limit to keep up with traffic during the day, and 10-15 over to keep up with people between midnight and 6am. 10 km/h being just a tad over 6mph.

Pitty all the insecure people can't just live together, bragging to each other and whatnot. As one of those people who likes to keep to themselves a lot, I appreciate the quality in others. My two returning housmates are pretty much like living with ghosts. You can't tell if they are home or not unless you pass them in the hall, in which case you get a hello and keep on walking. I'm a bit more conversational, but I'm happy to live with people who only say more than a word to each other if you both end up standing in the kitchen together. I want 3 more just like them.

Went driving again today, and actually didn't [bleep] up severely. Parking lots man, so tricky. But soon I'll have to actually go on the road :ohnoes:

I may be learning standard next week or shortly thereafter...I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot of parking lots as well :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

plot twist: same guy. You two secretly know each other but don't actually know it. Neither of you will reveal who they really are, but one day you'll lock eyes and just know. You'll both nod to each other and pretend nothing ever happened and that neither of you have ever had a history of extensive Runescape playing.

Dude sounds like a real charmer though. I'd love to see him in the car with me hahaha

The guy wanted to go out for dinner tonight and asked my neighbor if he would mind giving them a lift to go buy a pizza or something. My neighbor, who's also a good friend of mine, told him to go [bleep] himself (man this new guy sure made a great impression on everyone). He can ask me for a lift if he really wanted one. Roommate then told him he really doesn't want to get in the car with me again. But still, he came and asked me for a lift. Told him to buckle up soon as we got in the car "cause i'm kind of in a hurry to be somewhere else". Soon as i said that he started to panic. It was pure joy. I was about half a mile from a traffic light when it turned red and i kept on speeding towards it. He told me that he doesn't understand why i would speed to a red light. I was like [bleep] i am not stopping at the light, i'm taking the right. You better hold on.

"Oh shit" - his exact words.

I'm hoping i can get this guy to the point where he has a nervous breakdown when driving with me. Only then will i feel satisfied,

Problem is i need to be so careful about when i can choose to speed or not. I'm not really comfortable speeding when there's more than one or two other cars within like a 100 or 200 feet in front of me. So i usually have to wait for an empty road or drive like a sane person.

I'm hoping i can break this guy down pretty soon. Get him out of his arrogance. Once again earlier today he was insulting people here left and right, slagging them off to their friends. Is this guy [bleep]ing serious? Or he would make terribly racist remarks about Indians/Pakistanis/Sri-Lankans. He would make absurd claims about the middle-east, make ridiculous claims about airlines. This guy is one of the most arrogant and ignorant people i have had the displeasure of meeting.

So you're going to "fix" him by being a douche back? Sounds like a great plan.

I'm only being a douche to him. He's pretty much a douche to everyone.

He should have thought things through before he did what he did.

If he wants me to act like a child, i'll give him exactly that.

He deserves nothing less.

And i'm not really hoping to fix him, rather hoping to break him and send him packing.

I'm usually a very, very tolerant person. I don't think i've had any conflict with any person in 8 months of living here. And i'm the guy that's always willing to help out anyone whenever i can without ever asking for anything in return. Then this [bleep] creates such a scene over me going 5mph over the speed limit? Makes up bullshit stories about the country i live in? Makes up bullshit stories about the Arab culture? Makes up bullshit stories about the city i grew up in?

You expect me to be anything less than a douche to someone that's so arrogant, ignorant, and self involved?

Like i said, i want to see him either move houses or move back to where he came from.

I was having a cigarette outside earlier and he joined me (god, why punish me like this?). He has not a single good word to say about anyone that is not a white British Citizen. Kept on calling americans dumb left and right, rednecks, etc. etc. Why on god's [bleep]ing green earth would you come to the SOUTH (the god damn south, you inbred arrogant prick) and then complain?

I'm not just freaking out about him insulting my driving. I drive aggressively and i understand that it makes people uncomfortable more often than not. The thing that really boils my blood is his attitude and opinions. The fact that he would slag people off to their friends and think it's alright. He made so many racial comments about Indians, Pakistanis and Sri Lankans living in England earlier today while knowing that i dated a Pakistani, my neighbor is dating a Sri Lankan and his roommate is dating an indian. It's the utter disrespect that is pissing me off.

Planning a good bye party for my post grad friends, and another for my post-grad workers. Looks like this week's paycheck will be beer.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The nice people are the ones you need to watch out for when they are mad at you. Though my observations have been that most nice people will take a more subtle approach than driving like a lunatic. Noxx, where are you from? I actually thought you were from someplace in the Eurozone but I'm going to go with I was wrong.

Oh, and I think I might have developed an allergy to mosquito bites (yay). I recently scratched at one hard enough to apparently remove the entire top layer of skin, and the next morning discovered it had transformed into that really deep red skin that is like a single layer from oozing blood (its wet, and sort of sticky, but its a clear liquid). So now there is a inch long by half inch wide section of missing at the top of my left ankle, and the skin is sort of tight which is limiting the mobility of that foot (it can rotate fully, but it hurts to compress or stretch the skin too far to quickly). There are also red dots above the toes where I was also scratching, basically to the point it looks like a rash (same thing as the ankle, just not as deep and only in little areas). Thinking I might need an oatmeal bath to see if that can do anything to help. Need to find another banadage and go to bed, since I can't leave the wound open during the night.

Almost a pitty I didn't draw blood. At least then it would be able to scab, but without blood flow, few if any platelets are able to get to it, so I'm going to have to wait for the skin to totally reform itself naturally the way it normally grows. On the plus side, by the time this heals I wont be tanned any more, so the fresh pale skin wont stand out as much.

Your mosquito bite may of gotten infected, I'd recommend washing it with warm, soapy water if the (blister?) wound opens.

Here's a link for some imformation: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/mosquito-bites/ds01075/dsection=symptoms

Worked every day this week, and now I have school on tomorrow and even more work, yay.

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]