Today...

Leoo

Changed my password for my college account stuff. I apparently mistyped it the same way in both the set and confirm fields, so now I have no clue what my new password is, and there's not a link to change it electronically, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to go talk to someone when I get to school.

Basically, I feel really stupid right now.

Edit: Nope. Found where to change it. I correctly typed in what I wanted. This happened:

Policy Violation (Password on Lighthouse User): New password cannot match any of the 5 previous passwords for this account.

So apparently I did get it right and it just won't let me log in. GRAH!

Edit2: I give up. This system sucks. It changes my password but won't let me log in afterwards. I hope I don't need it soon.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Guys. Moon Base Alpha updated. It's now 100x funnier.

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

First day bike riding. Accidentally went too far... My body hurts so much. I guess a 45 mile bike ride on my first day is not smart. In the process of icing my knees cause they're pretty sore.

That's basically what I did for four and a half hours today, lol.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

First day bike riding. Accidentally went too far... My body hurts so much. I guess a 45 mile bike ride on my first day is not smart. In the process of icing my knees cause they're pretty sore.

An average 10mph on the first day is pretty good though. That's a pretty steady pace.

Finally saw Batman today. SOOO many plot holes, but by the time it ended I was in love with it.

Aww yeah, awesome day at uni. Managed to get slightly drunk at one of the bars as my friends kept buying me drinks, so physics was pretty awesome. It also happened to be autonomy day today, so the bar was packed inside and outside, and there was probably about 20 cops in the bar, and another 50 or so on campus. They were doing a terrible job though, it reeked of pot outside, and there were several goonsacks smuggled in and thrown around.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

What is the juice that allows you to ride 4 and 1/2 hours continuously? O_o I can only manage 2 hours before my legs need to rest though I live in a hilly area.

Washing the dishes, cleaning the bathroom thoroughly, going grocery shopping and cutting the grass are the main things on my agenda today. The matriarch of the household has gone away for a week so I'm the slave.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

It's the nicest it's been in some time, and it's pouring rain and about 14C outside. (67 or so F) We've had ridiculous heat and no rain for so long but now it's been raining for probably 48 hours or so now. Really enjoying it but I can't open the windows because the rain is blowing and getting the windowsill all wet.

Sitting at home for the fifth day in a row, doing nothing but Internets. Yesterday I decided to become obsessed with rockabilly so my Last.fm is streaming that stuff. Looking for help on misc tech ideas in T&C and drinking Diet Pepsi! Now you know everything about my day that you didn't and still don't care about.

• Like 1

So my mum left a bag of rubbish in the garage which she forgot to inform us about. Flies got in, laid their demonic spawns and now it's a maggot factory. I chucked the bag into the wheely bin and my dad is holding them at bay by placing two bricks over the bin lid... Not sure what to do because the bin is full yet the rubbish trucks are coming on Wednesday and we have more bag we want to put in there. Mum, please come back.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

So my mum left a bag of rubbish in the garage which she forgot to inform us about. Flies got in, laid their demonic spawns and now it's a maggot factory. I chucked the bag into the wheely bin and my dad is holding them at bay by placing two bricks over the bin lid... Not sure what to do because the bin is full yet the rubbish trucks are coming on Wednesday and we have more bag we want to put in there. Mum, please come back.

Burn it down.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

What is the juice that allows you to ride 4 and 1/2 hours continuously? O_o I can only manage 2 hours before my legs need to rest though I live in a hilly area.

Heh, was on water the whole time. I was hurting after three hours pretty bad. I guess I just had some good tunes in my ears and zoned out for the majority of it.

An average 10mph on the first day is pretty good though. That's a pretty steady pace.

I probably spent maybe 45 minutes of the four and a half hours walking because my ass, knees, and hands hurt so bad from biking. Leaning over the front of a bike (pressure on the hands) and sitting on a seat (even a pretty well-cushioned one) for upwards to four hours is killer, so I had to walk a bit of the way to give them a break.

Taking today off, though. Don't want to overdue it. This evening my friends are getting together to play some ultimate frisbee in the dark at our high school. It sounds like a ton of fun, but my friend probably invited some of the girls, so we'll most likely end up playing for maybe 10 minutes and then everyone will kinda stop playing. Meh, oh well. Looking forward to it.

Oh, and my little sister is moving up to her college for her freshman year on Wednesday. That's gonna be emotional for me since we're the closest of my siblings.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Bug spray would work. I've had to do that before, except with the compost when our terribly bright tennants decided that the compost didn't need to go to the curb for at least 2 weeks strait. Not sure how anyone noticed this wasn't a problem wince you could hear the freaking green bin humming. So I sprayed it with a nice contact killer, then opened it and sprayed some more. Humming stopped. Smelled a bit ripe though.

Yesterday my dad and I cut up an old MG (B GT) we had under our belcony for some reason. A bit sad to cut up a classic car, but there was no saving it. The body was too rusty even before we aquired it to save, and the structure was gone too. I think the original idea must have been that we could fill it up with a modern engine and drivetrain under the MG body (maybe the body was in better condition that I thought when we got it), but realistically that would never happen. Not to worry though since we have two more MG B GT's and they are in much better shape, and actually have all their parts. We also kept the roof and doors off the one we cut up. What's left is going in for scrap.

Finally saw Batman today. SOOO many plot holes, but by the time it ended I was in love with it.

Where were there plot holes? I thought everything was wrapped up perfectly.

Right after he climbs out of the pit, how does he get back to Gotham? The pit is supposed to be in some west african country I think, so he wouldn't speak the language and would presumably be at least a few hundred miles from the nearest airport.

Also, he has a compound fracture of a vertebrae which is repaired by punching his back.

Also wouldn't the shockwave of fire and huge radiation release still [bleep] over Gotham city even though they weren't within the 6 mile blast radius?

And why does Bane even need the mask? It seems like it's for some kind of intravenous painkiller, but why wouldn't he put it on his arm or something?

I always assumed that Bruce Wayne had connections, even if he was penniless at the time. He was also near a pretty large city, one that had warlords and stuff a couple decades prior so maybe there was an embassy or something as well.

The way that Bane broke his back should have fractured it, but I think it just dislocated it so they could get Batman back up without having somebody else becoming the Batman, which is what happened in the comics.

I'm going to go with superhero world logic on this one. If that little thing could power all of Gotham forever then surely they have some sort of way clean up radiation.

In the comics Bane has his mask because of the drug Venom that was given to him while he was in prison. It turned him into a sort of pseudo Hulk and he goes beserk if he can't get it. TDKR Bane doesn't have Venom but it just wouldn't be Bane without the mask.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Spent this morning finishing reading Howl's Moving Castle, then tried to pack my life into a couple of boxes so I can move on Sunday, then called Dylan over and we watched Howl's Moving Castle.

I feel strangely Howl's Moving Castle.

On a more serious note, it feels weird to think we're not going to be neighbors anymore. Not even in the same city. Another weird thing with moving to college.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Finally some rain! It's been like since the beginning of June we didn't have any. Took less than a day for the grass to go back to 3/4 green (from yellow dry color).

• Like 1

Because my new purpose in the Today thread is to link youtube videos that I find particularly awesome -> What if Dubstep and mathcore had a baby boy?

Nuke it from orbit.

Saw my ex last night so naturally i dreamt about her and woke up feeling like crap for it<_<

Getting a hair cut now and then i might go for a swim cause its bloody boiling.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Because my new purpose in the Today thread is to link youtube videos that I find particularly awesome -> What if Dubstep and mathcore had a baby boy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvBOQK-xYy4&list=UU18dXxIUhA1EWtmOoJix8UQ&index=2&feature=plcp

That was awesome!

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I am getting a second, and possibly third monitor for my computer. My parents haven't thrown a computer out since like ever, except the predeccesor to the windows '95 one. They also kept the monitors, but they have no use for them. Only problem is that while my card will accept up to 4 screens, I only have two DVI sockets. To use a third screen I am going to need an HDMI to VGA or DisplayPort to VGA adapter. Unless I am seriously mistaken and one of the monitors can accept HDMI. Fortunately, HDMI to VGA actually is a thing that exists (I don't know why I am surprised, but I am). Not sure if my desk will hold 3 monitors though (it sure wont with the stereo speakers sitting on it, so they will have to move :()