Today...

Leoo

Going to see System of a Down/Deftones. Laterrrr

Lemme know if the Deftones play any music from their upcoming CD, emphasis on Rosemary.

Honestly, I don't know their music well enough to differentiate it new from old whilst intoxicated. Alternately, being drunk magically makes me remember every word to every System of a Down song ever.

Concert was sick. My shirt got ruined in a pit, started a new pit, hit on mad girls with my buddy. Struck out. Lost half my group in the mix. No encore song kinda sucked, but the heavy riffs of every song was...glorious. Only like 90-100 minute playlist from SOAD but that's alright. Loved every last second.

Then me and couple of friends went to Mcdonalds followed by a real low-end strip club. Had my first lap dance. It was...an experience. Took me like an hour just to pick a stripper haha.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So today I logged onto Tip.It for the first time in like 8 months. And this thread still exists. Wow.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Drove 11 hours to Chicago. Arrived at 5:00 in the morning. I didn't sleep the whole way here, and I woke up at 7:00 yesterday morning. I'm not tired at all. What is this and why?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

My sister just called me "the Hugh Heffner of Pokemon." I don't know how I feel about this.

She obviously doesn't realize that there are older people who play.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

So today I logged onto Tip.It for the first time in like 8 months. And this thread still exists. Wow.

Yup, we are still around :smile:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

So the little 'party' in the office is over and everyone wished me and the other intern well. I had to give an improv speech, but it went well. And no matter what, the other intern made me look good cause he refused to give a small speech at all, lol.

Now things are a bit weird, cause I stil have 4 hours of work left, but I have no work... I feel like I should have been gone by now, and that everyone expected us to leave after the party. But nope, heh, I'm still here, sitting at my desk, pretending that I'm going through my email and deleting them and deleting all the files I made... so...

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Over 30 hours and nobody has posted a new post... my god this place is becoming barren. :sad:

There was a large storm here around 11 o'clock, which knocked out power till about 5. Caught up on some warhammer 40k books that I haven't read in a few months. Other than that... unproductive.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Doing an all nighter to reset my bodyclock. Sleeping 4am till 2/3pm wasn't sitting well with me. I want to start walking up at 9ish with ease so I can start doing morning bike rides. But half my family are away so I may do more than one night for scientific purposes.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I want it to be cooler out tomorrow, since I plan on being outside for much of the day.

Not much else going on in my life :lol:

Massively enjoying watching some olympics though, and we had a pretty good day to day for Canada. I think we snagged a gold, silver, and a bronze, which is a nice padding to our total, and our first gold these games. I just enjoy watching all these sports that I either wouldn't normally watch, or never get a chance to watch.

Also one of the best commentator comments I have heard so far implied that we got disqualified from one of the paddling events in 1936 >.>

I think the award goes to 'she has great abs' though :lol:

Tip.it has been running really slow for me lately. Other websites are still loading at their normal speeds, but I had to wait a good 20 seconds to load this thread.

I actually thought the site was down for a while :sad:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Worked midnight-630am today, then back again at 345pm til midnightish [now]. So...sorry for not posting within 30 hours :P

I'm working mad hours til friday. My buddy's back from 14 months in NY so I'll be sure to hang with him. That's about all I got goin' for me at the moment.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I said I'd pull an all-nighter and I prevailed with an eventful night. There was a party in the next town. Great music, great people, great mood. We drank some strong liquor before we headed out there, that kept me nicely buzzed throughout the evening. It started falling apart around 3 though, with on the one hand my friend nearly being beaten up and on the other hand a girl who'd drank way too much. She was having some kind of weird convulsions. After making sure my friend could leave safely, I stayed with the girl with a few other friends. Left that place around 5 AM. Then around 5:30, two of the friends I was with took a cab back home, I decided not to take it and instead to walk because I didn't want to spend my last money. Now it's 6:30ish am and I'm finally home. On the way back, I met a biker who'd come from the same party. The guy was lying down on the grass when I passed him, I asked him if he was okay and we struck up a conversation for a bit as we were heading in the same direction.

All in all, good evening with a bit of a low point.

Also, I love living at the beach. It was a beach party on the sand. Awesome.

I'm on vacation in Chicago visiting my brother. I thought for a while that Leaky Con (a Harry Potter convention) was going to be happening while I was here, and there was a couple things at it I was excited to go to. It turns out the convention is next weekend, so both of my planned activities were nixed. In the two days we have been here, we went to an outdoor garden in 90 degree weather, and went to a crappy flea market, at which the power went out because of a storm. Tomorrow our only plan is to sit post holes for my brother's fence. Monday we drive home. 10.5 hours.

One of the things I wanted to go to at Leaky Con was a Potter Puppet Pals show. He is currently touring, and for the first time in my life, something I am interested in was coming to Omaha, close enough for me to go. So when I found out I couldn't make Leaky Con, I started to make plans with a friend to go to the Omaha showing. It's on Monday at 7:00. My dad decided we can't make it back to Omaha in time, so I've had to cancel that too.

This is probably the worst vacation I've ever been on, seriously. I never make plans or have activities during a vacation, so I got really excited about everything I wanted to do, and then everything was nixed. I just hope to god The two sophomores planned a get together for the lunch group next week, because otherwise I'm going to finish out the summer without seeing quite a few of my friends.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Got new shoes today. MLIA.

What kind of shoes?

I bought a new shirt today. Pretty awesome if you like chemistry and/or Batman.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f020/

Just some white Nike shoes.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Been a 'meh' few days. Just work and more work so nothing new really going on -_-

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Oh I almost forgot to mention I got my arm armor finally!

[hide]

Sorry for the crappy image quality, but I ended up having to take this with my cellphone.

625422_450134585009842_444401063_n.jpg[/hide]

Once I get a full helm to go with this (which won't be until next summer as I'm going for a gorget and pauldrons next) I think I'm going to roam a local mall and harass random people.

"M'lady? Do you have any dragon problems I could assist you in? No? Please? How about now?"

"Sire, do you even lift?"

And such. And since I'll be wearing full armor no-one will be able to cause me any real harm! Whooo!

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

I hope I can.

Unfortunate part is I need at least a helmet before I do it (it should be funnier if my identity is hidden), and I won't be getting one until Christmas at the earliest.

However, when I do do this I promise to upload the results here.

• Like 1

[/hide]