Today...

Leoo

You'll have time to hang out and get to know your new friends. That's a plus, right?

They don't at least open the food commons for you guys? That's awful. Are you near a grocery store or some fast food places (though, fast food for a week would be yucky)?

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

They don't at least open the food commons for you guys? That's awful. Are you near a grocery store or some fast food places (though, fast food for a week would be yucky)?

They open the food court, but I don't have a lunch plan for the year, so I have to make my own food. I am right next to a grocery store though, so I have that at least.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Yikes. I can't imagine going through freshman year without a meal plan. Imo, having a meal plan gets rid of a major responsibility and worry so that you can focus on adjusting to the new atmosphere. Do you have access to a stove/fridge with a freezer?

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Yikes. I can't imagine going through freshman year without a meal plan. Imo, having a meal plan gets rid of a major responsibility and worry so that you can focus on adjusting to the new atmosphere. Do you have access to a stove/fridge with a freezer?

Believe me, I would have a meal plan if I could afford it. Unfortunately, I don't even have enough money to eat as is, let alone pay for someone else to make my meals.

But, yes, I have a stove and fridge/freezer.

Meh. My school encourages the students to cook for themselves so that we don't come out 4 years later not knowing how to feed ourselves.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Believe me, I would have a meal plan if I could afford it. Unfortunately, I don't even have enough money to eat as is, let alone pay for someone else to make my meals.

But, yes, I have a stove and fridge/freezer.

Oh, I see. Well, you'll be fine since you have a stove and fridge/freezer. Eggs are your best friend! They're so cheap. Eat them for breakfast, eat hard boiled ones as a side for lunch and dinner.

Meh. My school encourages the students to cook for themselves so that we don't come out 4 years later not knowing how to feed ourselves.

I think my school makes kids get a meal plan their freshman year, and makes it optional all years after that. Plus, most kids move out of the dorms and into houses Junior year, so they learn to cook on their own then. Luckily, I watched my mom a lot, so I'm fairly confident I'll survive buying my own groceries.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

We were required to get meal plans our freshmen year, which worked out great because you always knew you could get a good meal at any time of day. I couldn't imagine what I would have done if we had to cook all our meals, but we also didn't a proper kitchen to work with.

• Like 1
tFtfA.jpg

We have different 'blocks'. Some blacks you get a certain amount of swipes and flex dollars to use at other university sponsored meal sites. Some of these blocks had certain hours of the day you could use your swipes. I chose to get the unlimited anytime block simply because I didn't want to have to worry about when I was eating and how often I was eating. Yeah, I'll have to pay for it in loans later in life, but I think it was worth it.

One kitchen in my whole dorm. There's no way I could have even efficiently used it if I wanted to.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

In addition to the dining services provided by the school (which are all you can eat buffets of pretty good food)... We have Pizza Hut, McDonalds, Jimmy Johns, DQ, and a few Asian resturaunts. If you walk about 1 minute off of campus we have a Five Guys, Taco Bell, Chipotle, Noodle Co, Panda Express, and plenty more non-chain kinds of places.

What do you guys have to eat on campus? We've got Subway, Chik-fil-A, Starbucks, Einstein Bros., and seven other no names that cover stuff like pizza or salads.

We don't have many mainstream places which we can use our flex dollars at. Really, the only one is probably Panda Express. Most of the other food it prepared by 'the market', which is a place underneath our food commons. They do burritos, ice cream/froyo, pizza, hamburgers, chicken strips, etc.

You have to walk a bit to get to off-campus fast food restaurants.

But I'm jealous you guys have a chik-fil-a. I love that place. Neither my hometown nor my university's city has one. D:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

It's funny because my mom goes to chik-fil-a all the time, but I've never tried it myself, is it really that good?

I mean, it isn't superomfgitsthebestthingever, but they have the best chicken sandwich of any fast food restaurant I've ever eaten at. They have those cute waffle fries which are a bonus I guess. Unfortunatly it appears that 90% of liberals have stopped eating there because they are a christian restaurant lol.

I'm watching a bunch of idiots I went to school with have some ridiculous argument of facebook. Part of me is incredibly amused, the other part is just so frustrated at how stupid and petty they all are.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I received this in the mail today. Very pleased with it. It's bigger than I expected it to be, but still fits the area I planned on hanging it. Kiiiiiiiiinda wish the Game of Thrones logo weren't on there, or at least not as big, but meh.

[hide]efb4_got_north_remembers_poster.jpg[/hide]

I think I might look into a MMO that just recently came out called The Secret World. Other than that, not much new.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Got my passport today. It turns out I was able to get an adult one, instead of having to deal with a bunch of custody bullshit that child ones require.

Then I went to play golf, and sucked slightly less than normal. I really need to get a job so I can actually afford to play more.

Set up my bank account(s). So now each friday it'll deposit $125 from my main account into a pure savings account to save up for QLD. The savings account has no spending ability so I cant spend it (unless ofc I transfer it to my main acc' but I wont)

Also an old lady I loaned $5 last week for a wine for her 50th anniversary (marriage) came in and bought a bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey for me as a thank you present. Bless her old heart. :wub:

Popoto.~<3

What do you guys have to eat on campus? We've got Subway, Chik-fil-A, Starbucks, Einstein Bros., and seven other no names that cover stuff like pizza or salads.

We have a Subway, some health food place I forget the name of, a confectionery shop, cafeteria that sells the usual take-away hot foods, along with healthier meals that change every week-or-so, which is usually things like lasagne, indian food, rices, etc. Oh, and we have two bars on campus. Yes, there's 2 locations that you can go to get drunk on campus. The student alliance also does free breakfast every day, and often has free BBQs. I'll probably be getting breakfast there tomorrow since I have to get up at 6am and will have enough difficulty getting dressed without needing to make something to eat too.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I'm pretty sure my friend is ignoring me. She hasn't answered any of my Facebook posts on her wall for like a month. And it's not like she's just not been on Facebook; she updated her status like half an hour ago, and completely ignored my post asking if she wanted to play Munchkin tomorrow. :(

My mother is an expert at making packing for holidays into the most stressful thing in the world. She's just about finished crying and shouting about it.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I know that feel. My mom freaks out over the littlest things, like greeting cards/packing away items/why my room is the way it is/etc.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

First day at work went really well, I actually ended up enjoying myself. Also, making hamburgers is really confusing for about the first hour or so, but once you get used to the routine it actually starts becoming fun. Hell, I might even drop out of school and do this full-time.

Nah.