Today...

Leoo

Had this today.

http://mcauslan.com/en/produits/bieres-regulieres/st-ambroise-blonde/

BEST. BEAR. EVER. I just had to say this somewhere.

I don't see any bear.

har har har. :3

Spent some time arranging what I will bring up to my house on my first trip to my university on Wednesday morning. Trying to figure out what I'll be able to fit, etc. At this point, things are looking good, as my room in the house is going to be bigger than my room at home! The only problem is I can't fit some of the furniture that I have in my room at home in my family's van...

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

About half packed. My desk and the room contents that I'm taking with me are consolidated into three or four medium sized boxes. Now clothes, bedding, and other crap needs to get put together.

It's so difficult to pack clothing ahead of time. I'm moving up in two separate moves (in order that my family doesn't make separate trips up to my university's city). One of them is this Wednesday, and the other is the Thursday after the following Thursday. So I'm trying to figure out what clothing I'll be able to pack and take up there for the first trip, while making sure I have a decent amount left at home for the whole week before my second trip.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Thanks RPG. That'll help.

Tonight there was a game thingamabob hosted by the college. I totally won a $50 visa card, which is freakin' awesome. That doubled the amount of money I have now, so I feel a little more secure even though I don't have a bank account set up yet. Hopefully I can do that tomorrow, and hopefully my phone comes in tomorrow so I can start getting people's numbers and whatnot. It should be good.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Today has been eventful. Firstly I had to call 000 (emergency number in Australia) because a guy was choking to death, only thing coming out of his mouth was blood and slight amount of vomit. Had to give my info to security for an incident report, turns out the guy knows my dad, back when they were racing horses. In the afternoon I went with my friend and took her 2 hour philosophy lecture and nobody even suspected that I wasn't in the class. Philosophy is boring as shit.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

What exactly are you studying at uni?

Going to get ripped a new one tomorrow. I covered a staff's shift yesterday because she rear-ended someone on the weekend and was still "shocked". I went in to grab a drink tonight and shes holding a knife, stabbing into the cardboard to cut it up, swearing and saying "whoever was on last night did a f- shit job, bits and pieces missing" and ranting on. I packed EVERYTHING away. Don't you blame me for your shit driving, after I covered your arse/shift, with stuff not packed, because it arrived TODAY, not last night when I was on.

This job is really stressing me lately, and there's nothing I can do about it because I need the money. To top it off, I didn't get the IT job I went for a week ago which would have paid $1k a week.

Popoto.~<3

Scientific mathematics and physics. Essentially the complete opposite of philosophy. You give me facts and pure statistics and I'm a giggling child in a toy store. Put me in front of theories and ideas and I fall asleep.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Today has been eventful. Firstly I had to call 000 (emergency number in Australia) because a guy was choking to death, only thing coming out of his mouth was blood and slight amount of vomit. Had to give my info to security for an incident report, turns out the guy knows my dad, back when they were racing horses.

I'm guessing the guy lived?

And it's always a joke among the physics department at my school, but everyone teases us physics majors about how theoretical our material truly is, especially when you reach high level physics. The engineers always say we're the ones who come up with stuff that theoretically should work and they have to figure out how to make everything actually work. It's also funny how much of physics is hypothetical. There are so many assumptions (granted, many of them are sufficient assumptions for the situation).

I always find philosophy a nice break from physics grinding. Any class without mathematics is a nice break, tbh. My brain would probably shrivel up if I only took physics courses every semester.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I've been getting my car fixed up. I got new tires, a new windshield since the old one had a huge crack going through the middle, and my headlights restored. Tomorrow I'm getting new wipers then changing the oil and I'll give it a good wash on Thursday before I leave.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Philosophy is boring as shit.

Your face is boring as shit.

Seriously though what was the lecture about?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Lying in bed being lazy. It's a miserable day out there, rainy and cold. I'm happy though, it's nice listening to cars drive past.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Done with another trip to the west side of the state. The main goal was to do a college visit but I ended up doing some other stuff, including seeing Microsoft HQ. It was pretty neat. Tried to track down Valve and gaben but couldn't find 'em.

Lying in bed being lazy. It's a miserable day out there, rainy and cold. I'm happy though, it's nice listening to cars drive past.

Wongtong!

Yeah the weather here has been so awful, last three days I've got soaked getting to uni.

I went to a quiz night at a bar last night, my team came second so we got a bar tab and kept drinking, Then I had to walk home in the rain again. Why is nothing I own waterproof?

rosssigfinal.jpg

Done with another trip to the west side of the state. The main goal was to do a college visit but I ended up doing some other stuff, including seeing Microsoft HQ. It was pretty neat. Tried to track down Valve and gaben but couldn't find 'em.

What colleges were you going to look at?

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Well that trip was for Western Washington University, which looks pretty nice. But as of right now for me, I think it's just a matter of whether or not I get into University of Washington or not. I've visited there plenty of times and think that it'd be a good fit for me, only problem is that with being a Caucasian male that lives in-state, the odds are kind of stacked against me in admissions. So WWU is probably my backup.

Funny how the grass went from a dry-yellow color to green in only a couple of days of rain O.o Hadn't had rain since late june, which is very unusual, but now the forecast is of rain for pretty much the whole week. Looks like temperatures are getting back to normal.