Today...

Leoo

The graphics seemed better when it was first released. I turned it on the other week and I was shocked by low visibility/fogginess. I also never played those expansions, I think that had to do with them being xbox exclusive for a while or something.

tFtfA.jpg

Depends on what your perception of a desireable weight is. I'm 6'1" 144 lbs but I'd probably have to lose another 10-15 lbs to be "cut" or whatever the term is...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Damn, I'm 6'4" and 200. I feel fat now.

I think 200 for that height is pretty good. I'm 6'1" and I'm more than that, and 200 would be in the healthy zone.

Part of it depends on how broad you are. I am going to assume that Obfuscator is not exactly wide through the shoulders, or else at 144 he'd look like a toothpick.

Look.

It's me.

Hey.

How're the kids?

OT:

Ended up giving a Krav Maga student advice on what to do if an aggressive woman enters his parents' home and refuses to leave and he has to get rid of her.

My advice was mostly just to not hit her unless she tried to hit him, and to call the police if she wouldn't leave.

The main instructor was talking to him about it as I left though, so he probably got better advice from him.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Another boring day at work. Gotta do my laundry tonight at the hotel. I'm so glad it's almost the weekend, though. Gonna play some Black Ops with a few friends later tonight, which should be a blast.

And a few more hours of Whose Line on youtube looks to be in store. :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Been a busy few days. Helping out two local high schools with their band camps. I went to both schools today and painted lines for them so they can march. Then I helped out the high school I graduated from with the low brass section. Tomorrow the uni band I am in is having a leaders meeting. I finally got low brass section leader and brass captain so I am pretty freaking excited about band this semester. Ah.. can't wait for band camp :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

So today I got to meet President Obama and shake his hand. We then went outside to the White House Stairs and saw Marine One land, pick up the President, and take off. Pretty cool day.

That means that over this summer I've met the following:

Governor Haslam of Tennessee

The world's fittest man

A few people from Tennessee State Legislator

The Tennessee Supreme Court argue a 1st degree murder brief. So all 5 of the judges.

The Commander of the American Legion along with 3 past commanders.

Senators Bob Corker and Lamar Alexander of Tennessee

The clerk of the U.S Supreme Court.

President Obama and shake his hand.

Pretty good summer for someone planning his future on politics.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

5'11 130 here. Scrawny as fuuuuuuuck

and yeah, the random phone calls to go shoot pool and stuff are stupid.

Today I went to Mayhem. Slipknot was SICK live as the headliner. They had a nice tribute to Paul Grey, where they had their back drop as #2 and then 9 nooses fell from the rafters and they set one on fire. It was real cool. Plus Slayer was fantastic. I got sunbunrt to all shit haha

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

6'00", 203 pounds. Im a big boy :smile:

I really need to learn how to multi-task while playing videogames.

I can't carry on a conversation while playing one.

I've been teaching my self to do this actually. I play all my games on the computer, and where I talk to other on Dolby Axon I try to carry a conversation and play games at the same time. For some it's not as easy as people think.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I just have this problem of focusing too much on playing the game. It happened in Runescape when I would play minigames and it happens often when I play Black Ops with my friends. I can talk all I want in the lobby but once the game starts, the conversation drops. It's funny cause my friend knows this. I was playing and told him I really needed to know how to 'claw' and he was like, 'What's clawing.' And I tried various times to explain it during the game but I just couldn't, haha. I ended up telling him to wait until after the game for me to explain it to him.

Well, shaved my face and now I'm going to take a shower and make myself a sandwich. My foot feels better today, but I'm not going to risk running on it. I've decided I'll wait until I get home (1 week) before I go running on it again. I don't want to mess it up for good.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

^ Might I ask what a 'debut return' is?

My first public appearance since my untimely departure last year. No doubt after I've climbed the hierarchy of Tip.it respect again, people will look back to my debut return post in this very topic.

Fair play to you and your 7,601 posts, but I value quality over quantity. My posts are substantial in intellect and enlightenment, and am sure that they will engage many Tip it forumers and pave my way to power - that alongside my current reigning title of supreme overlord of RS, of course.