Today...

Leoo

My mom's recently taken to screaming at telemarketers when they call here. It's just one place that keeps calling... She's screamed twice and they haven't called again, at least while we were at home...

Went to Five Below and came home with a sweet lego DSi case [has evolution of a lego guy on the front] toy story squinkies [woody and hamm], and a nice dry erase board for cheap. Going to be obsessed with that store now...

Worked 12 hours

Took a nap before going to poker night at friends

At friends, guy in charge of bringing poker chips brought potato chips

Back home

Will probably hit up a bar in a few mins, my body needs beer.

hiccup.png

Went to the Supreme Court and World War II Memorial. They were both absolutely beautiful. Washington D.C truly is a beautiful city.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I just figured out that you can stab yourself in the side with a knife on accident... Don't ask how though.

I know a girl that has hit herself in the side with a car door, while trying to close it. It was funny.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41QFL4QB3NE&feature=g-all-u

I wish the game were actually like that. I reaaaaaally want the beta to come out already.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Went to the Supreme Court and World War II Memorial. They were both absolutely beautiful. Washington D.C truly is a beautiful city.

The tomb of the unknown soldier is my favorite part of DC.

From two pages ago and from Monday

Helped place a wreath at Arlington National Cemetery in the Tomb of the Unknown. Behind me is the National Chaplin and National Commander of the American Legion.

251916_454191857948011_1409652494_n.jpg

Well it's official. I've got two appointments tomorrow. One with Bob Corker and the other with Lamar Alexander. Both the Senators from Tennessee. Should be interesting talking to them for sure.

Pictures of WWII Memorial:

376723_454990437868153_1540410108_n.jpg

548936_454990391201491_1844044803_n.jpg

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Well, I can finally post about something other than detasseling now. It's over, woo! Now only a week's wait to get the check.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Helped place a wreath at Arlington National Cemetery in the Tomb of the Unknown. Behind me is the National Chaplin and National Commander of the American Legion.

Well it's official. I've got two appointments tomorrow. One with Bob Corker and the other with Lamar Alexander. Both the Senators from Tennessee. Should be interesting talking to them for sure.

Hey that looks pretty cool, congrats! (i'm assuming you won some sort of smart history/political science competition in order to do all those things)

hiccup.png

I keep losing weight, I don't know what's wrong. I weigh under 135, I haven't weighed that little since I was a freshman in high school.

Looks like I'm going to have to start binge eating and working out.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

This summer has been hell on me recently.

I'm finally learning to drive and have my test for license on the 16th of August. Having my dad teach me is hell because he's extremely critical and a bad teacher, I've broken down a few times already. That's stressing me out, combined with the fact that as I'm trying to get school stuff sorted out, my mother got denied for a parent plus loan so now I have to try and get other loans. About $9000 in other loans. Have to do it by August 15th so we're getting that sorted out, just too much shit going on.

I just really want these next 4 weeks done so I can be back up in San Francisco going to school.

Today, I make my debut return post to Tip it. Many greetings to you all from your supreme overlord.

And an excellent 6 hour RS playtime today.

^ Might I ask what a 'debut return' is?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Does anyone know if the references you supply on a Master Promisory Note for a Stafford Loan are contacted? Are the references just vouchers, or are they people who the goverment goes to if I don't pay back my loan?

Also, it says to list two people who don't live with me, but also says to list at least one parent/guardian. This is stupidly confusing.

I keep losing weight, I don't know what's wrong. I weigh under 135, I haven't weighed that little since I was a freshman in high school.

Wanna swap weights? I weigh 171 atm and wanna drop back to 140.

Popoto.~<3

How tall are you Tim? You'd have to be fairly short for 171 to be significantly overweight.

How tall are you Tim? You'd have to be fairly short for 171 to be significantly overweight.

Just for fun, I want to make a guess. If 140 is a desirable weight, I'd go with maybe 5'8 or a little shorter. Of course I might be totally off, but I want to see.

Finally got some rain. Hopefully more tomorrow.

Hey that looks pretty cool, congrats! (i'm assuming you won some sort of smart history/political science competition in order to do all those things)

Boys Nation.

Today I met with Senator Bob Corker and Lamar Alexander. Senator Alexander was really a nice fellow to talk to.

251908_455391551161375_1962502664_n.jpg

Terrible pictures but I will get the official pictures from both of their staffs in the main in the next few weeks.

Tomorrow we go to the White House and get to meet President Obama. Unfortunately only the White House staff will be taking pictures so that will have to wait a few weeks as well.

sig2-3.jpg

today I spent all my waking hours playing GTA IV. Just got it yesterday. It's fun, but all the characters are annoying, and the graphics give me a headache.

Mayhem fest tomorrow. Whoo!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I love GTA 4, but each game needs to have something anoying about it. If GTA 4, its brucie (and in Gay Tony, Brucies brother), and your frineds. I felt this photoplasty entry from cracked was appropriate:

135777.jpg