Today...

Leoo

Upgraded to Windows 7 finally, but it seems that now I can't log into my TIF or Google accounts for some reason. Going to see if I can get some help in recovering Dizzle229 tomorrow (in both cases, an email to reset the pass won't send), and if not, I guess I'll just give this one the old sig and avvy. Losing the Google account, and therefore Youtube account, would be a little more of a problem.

Thinking of seeing the GP about my blood sugar. everyone seems to think I have diabetes due to my need for sugar so Im getting that checked, as well as possible ADD (and get my Depression re-assessed). God I love mental illnesses.

In other news; getting my poor car re-painted in a few weeks, then I just need new rims, lower it a bit and find a god damn ashtray replacement and she'll be fully restored! :D

(Then an engine rebuild when she hits 300,000 km.)

Popoto.~<3

I just remembered that I'm one of the few people in America that actually has to work tomorrow. Oh well, it shouldn't be too busy, and I get paid all the same.

I'm working as well. Just a four hour shift though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I just remembered that I'm one of the few people in America that actually has to work tomorrow. Oh well, it shouldn't be too busy, and I get paid all the same.

I'm working as well. Just a four hour shift though.

I have to work in the evening, shame because for once we haven't had a summer drought and it's safe to light off some fireworks.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Today i found a shop that sells american foods. Bought some sour skittles and some nerds. Was almost about to buy some fruit loops but 11 is too much, and pop tarts but im suppost to be dieting and getting in shape :(

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Thinking of seeing the GP about my blood sugar. everyone seems to think I have diabetes due to my need for sugar so Im getting that checked, as well as possible ADD (and get my Depression re-assessed). God I love mental illnesses.

See an endocrinologist if you can, for the possible diabetes aspect. Of course the gp should be able to just test your blood sugar and tell you but if it's being whack you'll probably want to see the doc who knows all about it. Depression can be a side affect of having endocrine/hormonal imbalances/problems... Don't I know it. Type 1 diabetes + depression + diagnosed Hashimoto's but no meds yet.

'American food' - that's silly. Sour skittles are really good though. My current favorite is the limited edition Girl Scout Crunch bars, the Thin Mint kind is epic, but my council is the only place we could get them and they're almost out.

happy blow crap up to celebrate telling the brits to gfo day... hopefully not too many people light fireworks tonight, we haven't had rain in a while and it's pretty dry. random stuff's been going up with the tiniest spark...

In other news; getting my poor car re-painted in a few weeks, then I just need new rims, lower it a bit and find a god damn ashtray replacement and she'll be fully restored! :D

Hope it doesn't cost you too much. Why the engine rebuild though? My car has 304 000+ Km and I never rebuilt the engine and it still runs extremely well. Is it that it's not the case for you?

Bleh. I've only got a week and a half left before I start work and I want to tidy the garden up a little bit. We need to buy a strimmer cuz the grass has got that long, before we can mow it. Problem is the weather has been miserable for days <_< It better perk up before I start work. Before - not the day I start. UK weather trolls you like that.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

My blood sugar is pissing me off today. It just keeps crashing randomly, then I have to eat a bunch of crap then it goes high then I have to correct and then something breaks because it happens all over again. and fire.fm isn't working.

Being a diabetic for 13 years I know exactly what you are going through. I have found that you don't eat too much in order to correct it, your blood sugar won't go out of control. The rule I use is 15 carbs every 15 minuets then retest. Hope everything works out for you.

Bought a new gaming mouse yesterday, should be in tomorrow. I love amazon so much <3:

Cyborg R.A.T.7 Gaming Mouse

Thinking on getting this gaming pad once GW2 comes out, not 100% sure yet but I am leaning that way.

Belkin Nostromo Speedpad n52

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

^ yeppers, generally follow that rule except when it doesn't work :P

Much better today so far, probably going to go eat lunch in a bit... wish I could get the details on my prize... [goalie forum - monthly sweepstakes - i won a custom set of pads/gloves - just waiting for what i need to send to the manufacturer...]

Upgraded to Windows 7 finally, but it seems that now I can't log into my TIF or Google accounts for some reason. Going to see if I can get some help in recovering Dizzle229 tomorrow (in both cases, an email to reset the pass won't send), and if not, I guess I'll just give this one the old sig and avvy. Losing the Google account, and therefore Youtube account, would be a little more of a problem.

You should send an Account Problem for here, since we can normally sort that out. Assuming you can receive emails. And as a side note, if your using an email client rather than a web based, installing a new OS might have buggered up the settings and stopped you from being able to receive (and possibly send) email until you fix it. I know right now my email sending function is out of commission because my isp and my parents use different settings for clients, and I just haven't remembered to fix it while I have the energy yet (since my phone can handle most of it).

You should send an Account Problem for here, since we can normally sort that out. Assuming you can receive emails. And as a side note, if your using an email client rather than a web based, installing a new OS might have buggered up the settings and stopped you from being able to receive (and possibly send) email until you fix it. I know right now my email sending function is out of commission because my isp and my parents use different settings for clients, and I just haven't remembered to fix it while I have the energy yet (since my phone can handle most of it).

Thanks, didn't know there was another way.

Hope it doesn't cost you too much. Why the engine rebuild though? My car has 304 000+ Km and I never rebuilt the engine and it still runs extremely well. Is it that it's not the case for you?

A renuild at 300,000 makes the engine sure and good to use for the next 300,000. Plus you can check all those parts that wear down and break the engine normally from wear.

'American food' - that's silly. Sour skittles are really good though. My current favorite is the limited edition Girl Scout Crunch bars, the Thin Mint kind is epic, but my council is the only place we could get them and they're almost out.

Why? I only want to buy sweets and ocasional junk food that I love from when I used to go to america for holidays.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

See an endocrinologist if you can, for the possible diabetes aspect. Of course the gp should be able to just test your blood sugar and tell you but if it's being whack you'll probably want to see the doc who knows all about it. Depression can be a side affect of having endocrine/hormonal imbalances/problems... Don't I know it. Type 1 diabetes + depression + diagnosed Hashimoto's but no meds yet.

happy blow crap up to celebrate telling the brits to gfo day... hopefully not too many people light fireworks tonight, we haven't had rain in a while and it's pretty dry. random stuff's been going up with the tiniest spark...

It is illegal to light fireworks where I live because of the lack of rain.

Also, what is the "council" word in your post that I highlighted?

the local girl scout council office/headquarters. they have offices for the people in charge of membership and cookie sales and training and the like, as well as a store where you can buy badges and girl scouty things.

Our governor should have banned them but didn't. In fact, our firework restrictions were lifted [last year the law said nothing that goes higher than 5 feet and no screamers - now you can get anything, like in Indiana and Ohio...]

the local girl scout council office/headquarters. they have offices for the people in charge of membership and cookie sales and training and the like, as well as a store where you can buy badges and girl scouty things.

Our governor should have banned them but didn't. In fact, our firework restrictions were lifted [last year the law said nothing that goes higher than 5 feet and no screamers - now you can get anything, like in Indiana and Ohio...]

Your council office sells cookies in the off-season?

not unless they've got leftovers [which they've had in the past plenty]. they're selling candy bars right now that are girl scout cookie flavored.

Oh. My mom has worked in the office during cookie season for the past 10 years or something like that, and my sister was the top cookie seller for our council for 6 years in a row. So, I know a thing or two about cookie, girl scouting, and all of the hooplah that goes along with it.

Failed another driving test today. I failed because apparently I d shoulder check over my right shoulder when turning left. Nevermind that the interior of the car I was driving was designed so poorly that you can't even see anything when looking over your left shoulder, and it would be far less safe to do it that way. Oh well, there's another $30 down the drain. The worst part is they are so backed up with appointments that I probably won't be able to get another one until the end of August.

Failed another driving test today. I failed because apparently I d shoulder check over my right shoulder when turning left. Nevermind that the interior of the car I was driving was designed so poorly that you can't even see anything when looking over your left shoulder, and it would be far less safe to do it that way. Oh well, there's another $30 down the drain. The worst part is they are so backed up with appointments that I probably won't be able to get another one until the end of August.

Do you live in the United States?

Do you live in the United States?

Winnipeg, Canada. You get 50 allowed deduction points during the test, and I got 45 (9x5) just from the stupid shoulder checking thing. What's so stupid about it is last test I took, the instructor never mentioned a thing about it.

To be fair, checking over your right shoulder is a pretty pointless endevour no matter how much better the view is, because there is a gigantic blind spot beside you if you do that (your not checking behind yourself so much as your checking beside your car). Right shoulder is for going backwards, left shoulder is for merging. Before you do the test again, figure out where you need to move to so that you can actually see over the left shoulder.

More and more I realize my city has turned to anarchy and everybody is okay with it.

In what way is your city Anarchy?

In the past month alone I've seen ~5 civilian vs cop fights (either student protesters or drunk), around the same number of bar fights (including a stabbing), drunk people vs street cleaning struck fights (these are the best), bus driver vs hobo fights.. thats the fights.

I was in a bar when a bomb threat was called (twice), ~40 police showed up with paramedics and bomb dudes but nobody cared, we just kept drinking. My friend offered a hot woman cop a drink to lighten the mood.

I got my life threatened by old Irish gangsters (same bar, actually).

The sheer number of people out on the streets half naked after last call during F-1 weekend (half naked people being imported prostitutes) and the police force required to calm them down.

The sheer number of people out on the streets after last call the following weekend, when everyone realized how fun partying on St-Laurent street is.

And not two shits was given by anyone! :thumbup:

hiccup.png