Today...

Leoo

I didn't think you could drive an F1 on streets. At least, not fast enough to be interesting (keeping in mind that I don't care enough to follow or watch racing). If you guys have roads that forumula cars can have fun on, I want to move there :thumbsup:

Are all american adverts that shit?

that was a local plumbing commercial for a town in texas. i think the answer is pretty obvious.

Yeah, local ads aren't the same quality as all of the other ads.

I work with people that suffer from severe craniorectal sphincter inversion syndrome.

And I grow weary of this.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I get many customers like that. MANY.

And off to work I go, thank god I have tomorrow off I'm so physically drained. Also tried a cider last night, Three Oaks Original. wasn't that bad, tasted exactly like apple juice with the TINIEST hint of that god awful bitterness in it.

Popoto.~<3

Today I run around my flat like a mad man because my degree results came in and I now official have a 2.1 Ba Hons degree in English Literature and Creative Writing

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Just slept for 18 hours straight. Felt good man.

I've been up for about 18 or 19 hours now. Stayed up all night, so I need to force myself to stay away today to get my sleep schedule back in order.

In other news, time seems to go by faster when you are tired.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I've been up for about 18 or 19 hours now. Stayed up all night, so I need to force myself to stay away today to get my sleep schedule back in order.

I'd stayed up all night too, ended up just falling asleep around 6 PM and I woke up around 10 AM the next morning. My schedule's completely back in order now, so I suggest doing that :razz:

I'd stayed up all night too, ended up just falling asleep around 6 PM and I woke up around 10 AM the next morning. My schedule's completely back in order now, so I suggest doing that :razz:

I posted that, stayed up for about another ten minutes, then went to sleep :grin: . Just woke up, so five hours of sleep. That should give me enough to only want to stay up until 11ish.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Well today was my first real day at my first job. As easy as working fast food can be, it's difficult and stressful as hell at rush times when you're operating a machine you just learned to use 15 minutes ago.

Well today was my first real day at my first job. As easy as working fast food can be, it's difficult and stressful as hell at rush times when you're operating a machine you just learned to use 15 minutes ago.

Congrats on surviving :P Fast food is an interesting experience, but definitely a worthwhile one...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Got back from camping with friends today. I'm burnt. It sucks a lot.

The actual camping was awesome though. We went tubing a couple of days, and slept in a tent, and cooked bacon on a campfire. I don't ever go camping, so it was an experience, especially since it was a lot more legitimate of a camping trip than any I've taken before. I'm really going to miss my friends next year.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

First day of my two weeks paid vacation. I haven't had much time to myself as of late due to the busy season at work (10-13/h days, 5 or 6 days/week), so I'll have finally some time to get things in order. Started the day off by sleeping in a few extra hours, so simple yet so good haha. I'll then get around to booking some checkups (doctor/dentist), make an appointment for upgrading my license, watch a movie or two and go spend some money on upgrading my wardrobe.