Today...

Leoo

My dad also has a few rolls of some super grade paper towl (its blue). It's more or less a roll of rags so that you don't need to wash the things (or deal with super filthy rags). Also good stuff to have around for auto work since paper towel doesn't always cut it. And yeah, the grit helps too, and the fact that you wipe it off rather than rinse is nice.

That would be this...

shop_towel_roll.jpg

That would be them.

Watched the wild rabbit a bit today. It does go into the garden sometimes, but we've never noticed any damage to the plants. It seems to really like the clover in the lawn, and it also has a sweet tooth for some of the broadleaf weeds (I think its eating our dandelions, which is terrific). And its also super cute.

That would be them.

Watched the wild rabbit a bit today. It does go into the garden sometimes, but we've never noticed any damage to the plants. It seems to really like the clover in the lawn, and it also has a sweet tooth for some of the broadleaf weeds (I think its eating our dandelions, which is terrific). And its also super cute.

Quietland+Bunny+eating+clover.jpg

He's up in yo hood eat'n yo clova.

As for the women's jeans thing.... Ladies don't stone me, but you guys have your priorities wrong while making clothing. It would seem that fashion > functionality is the prevailing driving force when making women's clothing. I understand that there aren't many choices out there and that they won't making something that nobody will buy because it does "look cute," but damn, use some common sense.... There has to be a middle-ground out there.

/rant

Holy mother of god old people scare me on roads.

Came close to being hit by 5 old drivers today, one ran a red light and would have T-boned me or a driver behind me had I not stalled my car forgetting it was in 3rd gear.

Then to top it off (not an old driver) some red-P plater driver (17year olds) blonde girl was talking on her phone, red light came up, she was still going 60, slowed down too slow. BAM! ran up the back of an old lady. Drove back past here she is sulking into her boyfriend whilst the cop gave her a ticket. SHE WAS CRYING OVER HER CAR.

What about the bloody poor lady you rammed?!

Popoto.~<3

Apparently I missed the memo that Ray Bradbury died.

I really should get back to watching the News more, but I likely would have missed it anyway. :mellow:

Almost close to finishing a drawing for once. Given how semi-crappy it is, I shouldn't be annoyed given it would make sense I'd rust after a year of on-and-off doodling and no serious drawing. I really, really need to get myself back into the habit. but a lot of it seems to require absolute privacy.

drunk carnival today. That was about it.

Tomorrow I'll go swimming.

I need some more excitement in my life obviously.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

drunk carnival today. That was about it.

Tomorrow I'll go swimming.

I need some more excitement in my life obviously.

Drunk carnival, thanks for the invite geez.

Last year was better. Last year I got "stoopidfacedd" yelled at the bike cops telling them that they weren't good enough for squad cars. Then I ran around a baseball field.

This year I watched a live band [they were actually quite good] then I had to nurse my friend who got all sick and took her home.

Went to the dentist today for the first time in about a year. Had to get one filling which sucked because I HATE needles, so when it's going into my mouth it's even worse. Some good came out of the visit though, the assistant was a cute blond girl who is 23 (I'm 18). While waiting for the numbing shot to kick in the dentist went off to do something else and left the two of us alone. We got to talking and I ended up with another phone number. :thumbsup:

I've never been with someone this much older than me, but I can only imagine it will be a great experience. :wink:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Highly considering seeing a quack. My mental state at the moment is dangerously unstable and NONE of my friends have talked, seen or tried to hang out with me in 6 months and im honestly feeling like I've been disconnected from society itself.

And laser tag doesn't count Ryan, I mean going out drinking and socializing.

Popoto.~<3

Highly considering seeing a quack. My mental state at the moment is dangerously unstable and NONE of my friends have talked, seen or tried to hang out with me in 6 months and im honestly feeling like I've been disconnected from society itself.

And laser tag doesn't count Ryan, I mean going out drinking and socializing.

I've made a few friends while out laser tagging. If you weren't obviously busy this weekend I could try getting you invited to a friend's place to drink this weekend.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Why does everyone seem to think you need to get drunk to make friends? :? You'd think it'd be the opposite... I get the whole socializing aspect of it, but you don't necessarily have to drink alcohol.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

The pocket complaint is aimed at all jeans actually. I've seen men try to get their wallet out while sitting down. Their pockets close just as tightly, as do any shorts with the pockets in the same place.

And no, womens clothis is not practical at all. This is why if you look in my closet for most of the year, its mostly made up of jeans, tanktops, golf shirts and sweaters. For the summer, I have an endless supply of shorts and some t-shirts, ranging from baggy more functional styles (that have things like pockets because I do a lot of yard work, and need to carry shit), to my cute ones.

I hear ya about the impracticalities of women's clothing. Sometimes I shop in the lad's section just because they're better in those aspects.

Right thigh are has been feeling outrageously numb ever since I woke up from my nap hours ago. I keep having to punch the feeling back into it :(

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Just about four weeks. We were in Provence, never went north at all. We studied public monuments as well as Roman-influenced architecture. Did a few a tours of wine country as well. Vin vin vin vin vin :shades:

All I can say is that you're very lucky.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Why does everyone seem to think you need to get drunk to make friends? :? You'd think it'd be the opposite... I get the whole socializing aspect of it, but you don't necessarily have to drink alcohol.

I agree. The friends that I haven't had forever I met through the friends I've had forever, or through work. Granted a good portion of what I do with my work friends is drink, but we also hang out and play magic, watch movies, and play paintball.

There's more to friendship than forgetting the nights you spend together haha

but we also hang out and play magic

Traitor D:

I have exams starting next week, and I'm going to summer school to get an extra credit out of the way. I'm loving my timetable next year - I'm taking four sciences, math, English, history and French.

:thumbup:

:razz:

YGO will always have a special place in my heart, don't you worry.

Just been playing video games all day.

I listened to Burn by Usher for the first time in a long while today and my God that man is describing how I'm feeling right now. "I'm twisted cause one side of me is telling me that I need to move on. On the other side I wanna break down and cry". Why the hell do I have to miss my ex so [bleep]ing bad. Honestly, I know I should just move on, but I can't get her out of my freaking head. I talked to her four or five days ago (don't say that I could get her out of my head if I stopped talking to her, I went a month without seeing or hearing from her and she still managed to work her way back into my thoughts) and she told me she misses me, still loves me, isn't dating anyone else and hasn't been feeling like dating since we broke up. She told me I'm the only guy she wants to be with, but she's moved back to her home town which is like 4-6 hours from me (not doable when I have no car and will be starting college in a few months most likely). FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU-.

Ugh, I'm really stressing over this whole thing. I want to be with her, but I don't see how I could make it work. If I can't be with her, I want to get her out of my head, but again I don't see how I can make it work... No matter what I do my mind creeps back to thinking about her, whether I'm playing video games, watching television, fishing, trying to go to sleep, etc. All day I'm thinking about her and it sucks because I know that nothing will probably come of us anymore.

[bleep], I'm gettin all up in my feelings right now, water works are on their way. :cry: I'm gonna go take a shower...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

You could always try a long distance relationship. My girlfriend and I live 800 miles away from each other and haven't seen each other in 4 years and we're doing just fine. Fair warning though, it requires an immense amount of trust and devotion and to be honest, your ex might have a little trouble with both of those parts...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

She has cheated on you once, she is likely to cheat on you again. Especially now that she lives further away from you. The girl you love is gone I'm afraid. You'll have plenty of stuff to take your mind off of her once you get into college. Exams, parties, new friends, new opportunities. Besides, it seems you've been meeting new girls all of the time lately. Take advantage of that!

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

You could always try a long distance relationship. My girlfriend and I live 800 miles away from each other and haven't seen each other in 4 years and we're doing just fine. Fair warning though, it requires an immense amount of trust and devotion and to be honest, your ex might have a little trouble with both of those parts...

You haven't seen each other in 4 years! :shock:

tFtfA.jpg

You haven't seen each other in 4 years! :shock:

Nope. Last time I saw her was in the beginning of August in 2008.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg