Today...

Leoo

Just did my first oil change on my own. Needless to say i feel proud doing it right with no problems on my own car without any aid.

And I may have bought a new gear shift knob... It looks nice though. :D

I'm confused. Are you unsure of whether or not you made the order/purchase, or just whether or not you paid for it?

Grats on the oil change though. It does feel good being able to take care of things yourself.

Did buy and omfgdjghasdf, you're a Admin now.

And when Tax hits in about 3-4 weeks I need to buy some new computer parts. The Graphics Card is shitting itself and Australia EVGA products aren't very warranty-good, the HDD is shitting itself.

...and I need a bigger black/blue case to match everything else D:

Popoto.~<3

Oh, I forgot to mention something I did today when I posted earlier. When I went to get my allergy shots today I decided to stop at Braum's to get a burger. I got in line behind this really cute girl who works there and had just finished her shift. She ordered her food to go and went to sit down at a near by table to wait for it. I ordered my food and while I was waiting I could see her looking at me out of the corner of my eye. Suddenly she comes up to the counter and changes her order from to go to for there and smiles at me. I get my food a bit after her and go join her at her table. I had ordered my food to go because I had other places to be, but I figured I could spare a few minutes to hit on her.

I can't believe what I did worked, I'm actually a little impressed with myself. All I did was sit down at her table, say hi and introduce myself, then told her I had somewhere to be but if she was interested in me then she could feel free to call or text me. At that point I gave her my number, said good bye, and walked out of the restaurant without looking back. Not even ten minutes later I got a text saying "Hey, this is the girl from the restaurant, I figured you might want my number too? Maybe we could get together sometime. ;)".

I'm starting to get better at picking up women, though I still feel stupid for missing my ex's call today. :wall:

SWAAAAAAAAG

I'm starting to get better at picking up women, though I still feel stupid for missing my ex's call today. :wall:

Why is that?

In other news, put together my new office chair, since my old one killed my back. Also started learning how to play League of Legends with some friends. Should be fun. :thumbup:

Because I miss her like crazy and want her back more than anything. :???:

Do you want to go down RPG's path with ex's and issues? best to move on.

I'm going to agree with this more than I'm going to pretend to be offended by this. Especially if you got that much skill in picking up women.

About to go to near where the Formula 1 weekend is being held.. lots of tourists and people in general in addition to all the student strikers aiming to ruin the weekend, oh and beer fest fanatics, just to meet up with a couple of hotties.

Itll probably be worth it. I wish I had a human bulldozer tonight.

They're STILL protesting? What's the atmosphere like around there? I'm thinking of going to the V8 Supercars (Its like the Aussie version to America's NASCAR love) this October for my 22nd, depending on my income.

Its essentially like anarchy over here, but nobody cares. Last night was a good success, cops were boosted around the GP area so we hung out there, didn't even get tear gassed :thumbup:

I'm so jealous of where you live right now. I'd love to live in that environment. It just sounds so...exhilarating.

Oh, and gratz on the promotion there Randox!

Today I worked for 18 hours and missed 3 parties. best make up for it soon lol.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Anyone watch the fight? Pacquiao got ROBBED. Pac-Man won 11 out of the 12 rounds and the decision went to Bradley..

I didn't catch the fight but I thought Pacman would win for sure. I'm disappointed. :mad:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Anyone watch the fight? Pacquiao got ROBBED. Pac-Man won 11 out of the 12 rounds and the decision went to Bradley..

i did and i agree w/ people saying it's fixed. bradley winning means a rematch + incentive for pacman to keep fighting.

I didn't catch the fight but I thought Pacman would win for sure. I'm disappointed. :mad:

You know it's bad when Bradley said, "I got to go back and see if I really won."

I guess we have to wait till Nov 10 if they follow through with the rematch? Awful day for boxing.

if you didn't watch the fight here's a summary: jZ8TG.png

wonkamemee.jpg

lol I'm neutral when it comes to Pac-Man/Mayweather. Let them fight and we can end finally end that discussion for good. I'm tired of hearing Pac-man's better, no Mayweather's better. Let's get a date and find out.

tFtfA.jpg

Lol, when I first saw you guys talking about a fight, I assumed it was some kind of computer game match and someone was using pac-man as their gamer name :lol:

And thanks Sbrideau. And out of curiosity, roughly how do you say your name (going to be hard because it's french. I can't figure out the Sbri part though).

Lol, when I first saw you guys talking about a fight, I assumed it was some kind of computer game match and someone was using pac-man as their gamer name :lol:

And thanks Sbrideau. And out of curiosity, roughly how do you say your name (going to be hard because it's french. I can't figure out the Sbri part though).

Mine's another hard one to say, anyone knows how to say mine? :P

s-breed-oh

???

You got it lol.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Just had my High school graduation last night. Still hasn't really sunk in yet.

The all night party was pretty fun though, and one of my friends won a tv and another won a fridge which is pretty cool for them. Pretty great night overall.

Why is everyone already done with school? I've got another two weeks of exams to go before it's finally summer.

Same with me with college.