Today...

Leoo

Today I am doing nothing special just the shopping and then maybe make a home made pizza for dinner :D

Send me some, please? :)

I went skiing for a few hours and have just been laying around since.

What do you eat on your favourite pizza? lol

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Today, I am doing nothing. Woke up at ten, which is unusual for me...Played Cube 2 for a bit, then hopped onto TIF. I dunno if I will do anything else today.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Today I am headed in to the city to splurge out on the gift vouchers we got for chrissy.

Tomorrow is a very special day for me though my best friends mum is coming down to see our son for the first time since he was born. She's probably one of the most special people in my life. When my best friend passed away I promised to look after his family until the day I die and so I have.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

My throat hurts like [cabbage]. I can hardly swallow.

Wierd, i feel exactly the same way.

Tomorrow is a very special day for me though my best friends mum is coming down to see our son for the first time since he was born. She's probably one of the most special people in my life. When my best friend passed away I promised to look after his family until the day I die and so I have.

Goddess, always the kind and caring one. :thumbsup:

TenseMurmur.gif

Today was awesome. I managed to score a designer dress (Charlie Brown) from $312.00 down to $112.00. Then I got to hang out with Brent's aunty. Does anybody else find it hard to walk past the puppies and kittens in the pet shop without wanting to take them home :lol:

I also just found out that my cousin arrived in Brissy this morning so we're going to have to go out on the town this weekend. I knew the dress I wanted was on sale for a reason :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

Small argument that makes me never want to go anywhere with my parents.Happens everytime,and yet I never learn.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

today i woke up, then went on the computer, and now im playing with my rubix cube.

Later today I'm going to drill a hole in my floor so i can get an ethernet cable up to my router from my basement, so i can play xbox live.

Today it's cold. Very cold. -3C cold. I had to wear a scarf for the first time ever and felt like a right [bleep] because of it. :(

I can't remember a winter this cold in my life. Dad says this is how they always used to be.

On the other hand, cooked a lovely Toad in the Hole for dinner ('sept the puddings were premade, so the sausages were seperate). ::'

I thought England was always cold? We've had (calculations) between -10 and 3 Celsius for the past three weeks. And now we're making the jump to (more calculations) between twenty and thirty!

Yeesh, I thought Texas was hot.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Updating resume to go back to work for 3 days a week. I should be able to put up with it for 12 months for the sake of opening our shop. If you can't tell I hate working for other people :x

igoddessIsig.png

Updating resume to go back to work for 3 days a week. I should be able to put up with it for 12 months for the sake of opening our shop. If you can't tell I hate working for other people :x

Just keep telling yourself it's only a temporary solution to keep options open. ;)

I might be going out with my cousin to the city tonight so if any Brisbaner's are bored out of their brains, come join us for a drink or to say hello. Rick msg me if you and your mrs are free :thumbup:

igoddessIsig.png

I thought England was always cold? We've had (calculations) between -10 and 3 Celsius for the past three weeks. And now we're making the jump to (more calculations) between twenty and thirty!

Pfft, I was in Ottawa for 3 days, and the temperature hit -30 consistently with the windchill. And by "between 20 and 30" do you mean -20 and -30? Because if you do you have ever right to complain, even I find that cold :lol:

jjroxlu7.jpg

bought a SIM card today for Optus, then when I tried to unlock my phone I was told that they needed some info from Sony Ericsson before they can unlock it, so now I have to wait upto 10 business days (not uncluding today, Friday) for an SMS saying that I can call back and get it unlocked, using my mums really old Nokia for now, will charge one of the work phones that is never used in dad's truck tomorrow (no wall charger and the car cigarette lighter doesn't work, plus dad is asleep so I can't start charging it now)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Pfft, I was in Ottawa for 3 days, and the temperature hit -30 consistently with the windchill. And by "between 20 and 30" do you mean -20 and -30? Because if you do you have ever right to complain, even I find that cold :lol:

No, it's hot. It was 0 C this morning, now it's, um ... 23! Needs to stop jumping around.

On that note, though, today is an absolutely beautiful day in all ways possible. But, for some reason, I feel...Depressed? Nah, just sad. I guess it's because my sister moved to Houston today, but that doesn't really bother me... Maybe seeing how hard it hit my parents.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream