Today...

Leoo

Went to Newcastle for the day with the family, was alright and I saw Yes Man. Now am feeling no motivation to do anything, which is unusal for me and is starting to worry me.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Got up at 4AM because I couldn't sleep (I think I have insomnia, this has been going on for weeks now.), then spent the rest off the day letting my [wagon] grow bigger. Decided to go for 99 cooking though. :thumbsup:

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

Can't get to sleep and I'm going skiing in 7 hours. :wall:

At least the cold air as you ski downhill will be a nice fresh burst to wake you up. I love that feeling.

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

Woke up had bakun and eggs for breakfast(courtesy of my father) Went into town, watched my little brother play hockey, went to Tim Horton's for lunch with my dad and little brother. Got dropped off at my friends house and we hung out then met up with some other friends and went to watch the local hockey team kick some tushy. Then I came home and posted on this forum 8-)

Let your yellow mellow.

Last night would have to be one of the most awesome nights I've had in ages :D Brent and I went dancing all night took me back to the days when I used to do ballroom dancing. Although after a few more dacquories (sp??) I couldn't refrain myself from embarrassing the poor guy with a few swift moves of my own... despite what he thinks the sprinkler and lawn mower are both dance moves!! What a laugh and a half, nothing like getting your confidence back and not giving a crap about what other ppl think so long as you're having fun. You missed a good night Brisbaners! (get well Rick)

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Last night would have to be one of the most awesome nights I've had in ages :D Brent and I went dancing all night took me back to the days when I used to do ballroom dancing. Although after a few more dacquories (sp??) I couldn't refrain myself from embarrassing the poor guy with a few swift moves of my own... despite what he thinks the sprinkler and lawn mower are both dance moves!! What a laugh and a half, nothing like getting your confidence back and not giving a crap about what other ppl think so long as you're having fun. You missed a good night Brisbaners! (get well Rick)

Sounds fun, I am too afraid to dance unless I am sleep deprived and have drunk too much coke, no idea why though, I just can't bring myself to dance for some reason.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Today.. found some extremely cheap commercial lease.... fingers crossed it's enough of what I'm looking for because then don't have to wait 12 months.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Today I had to sit through a terribly boring manager meeting that lasted for two hours - gah!

Then I had to run about, bossing people my age around. Er, I mean, managing people my age! Then I got to clean up the office, for the second day in a row, because other people on my management team seem to be incapable of cleaning up after themselves.

I hate picking up other people's slack.

Then I... got off of work at 1AM, came home, looked up random YouTube vids, and checked up on MTK. Now I'm going to bed, so I can do it all again tomorrow. :thumbup:

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Boring school day, just ate two pounds of vanilla yogurt. OM NOM NOM

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Get to go look at commercial leases in an hour :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

everyone cross your fingers and toes for me please. This determines whether I start my dream straight away or have to suffer working for some other [bleep]er for up to 12 months.

That.. or I persuade Brent to let me use a bit from our trust fund that has apparently been set up for us that I only just found out about :? I don't even know how much has been put in it. I'm too scared to touch it though because we were told we can have the full amount now or don't look, don't touch and more will make its way in there.

Why the hell do you tempt someone who has no patience :wall: Or tease someone who hates not knowing :wall:

igoddessIsig.png

Get to go look at commercial leases in an hour :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

everyone cross your fingers and toes for me please. This determines whether I start my dream straight away or have to suffer working for some other [bleep]er for up to 12 months.

That.. or I persuade Brent to let me use a bit from our trust fund that has apparently been set up for us that I only just found out about :? I don't even know how much has been put in it. I'm too scared to touch it though because we were told we can have the full amount now or don't look, don't touch and more will make its way in there.

Why the hell do you tempt someone like me who has no patience :wall:

Good luck. :thumbup:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

huh? What do you mean lent. I don't like secrets in general, whether they involve money or something insignificant. It's more the fact that I'm impatient about opening my shop. When I met Brent, he was Brent. I never even found out about trust funds or anything like that until we were engaged.

igoddessIsig.png

Mmm, it's a TV show called Friends. A guy named Chandler and his fiancee are gonna have a very downsized wedding, but he has a secret safety fund put away with the exact money that her perfect wedding would cost.

I just wanted to make a joke, as usual. But somewhat serious about needing to stop taking relationship advice from tv.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

OOOH lol thought that you were referring to some piece of advice in the relationship thread my bad :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

Woke up for my first day of school in 16 days, feeling that time passes ridiculously fast even when I'm bored. Maybe this is just because I really don't like to go to school (nothing bad happens to me, I get pretty good grades, just dislike going). I talked to my friends and got their gamertags (got a 360 over the holiday break). Also listened to some VentMafia prank calls on my friends Itouch at lunch (hilarious stuff). He's going to give me the Vent info tommorow. My other friend also got me Futurama Season 4 box set for free (I asked him whether he wants anything from me cause I felt bad but he said it would DISGRACE him if I did). So I came home browsed TIF, watched two episodes of the futurama boxed set, then played halo 3 online for about 3 hours, then watched some American Dad Season 2 eps online, then I browsed the internet until now and I am going to sleep soon.

I GOT THE SHOP!!!!!!!! =D> =D> =D> :thumbsup: \' \' \' :D :thumbup:

We managed to talk the guy down to 17 grand pa including all costs of outings (air conditioning/water/electricity), new carpet, coat of paint and 3 months rent free. Come to think of it, usually get pretty good deals on most things. Managed to get our new car 3 grand cheaper, full tank of gas, free petrol vouchers and floor mats :lol: Great location, out the front of about 250 car parks and 50 meters walking distance from the train station. It's off one of the main roads, within walking distance of the main mall and centerlink :thumbup:

Will update you guys on the progress. Including the winner of naming my shop. Oh and to make things even more interesting, it's right next door to my good friend Amanda's hair dressing salon. So was able to go across and talk figures with her about sales in the area. Funny as!

igoddessIsig.png

Woke up at 2pm, god damn I'm screwed when school comes back around :mrgreen:

Pretty boring though, none of my mates live near, and I'm stuck at my house with my brother, my mum, the TV and my computer. And my mum works night-shifts at a hospital so she can't drive me to anywhere because she's sleeping, and we live -nowhere-, in terms of what I care about.

But thank god I found out we're not moving till Easter...And I got a new keyboard, which is slightly awkward to type with so yeah, if I typo alot you'll know.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I woke up, feeling like [cabbage]. Slept for an hour after my alarm went off. Put my dressing gown on, went downstairs, had breakfast. The I got dressed for school, browswed TIF for around 15 minutes. Then left.

Did all my lessons at school, talked with friends and flirted with someone a little bit :XD:

Walked home with my friend, went upstairs, came on TIF.

That's what happened today :mrgreen:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM