Today...

Leoo

I stepped out side in slippers forgetting its winter in Montréal.Death has a new meaning to my feet.

:lol: You like our weather yet? The freezing air sticks to your face and pinches you, its pretty terrible.

Yeah.The fun part is yesterday it was -4.Today it was supposed to be -16.Its -30,thanks to snow and wind.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Watching my third live hockey game in like EVAR.And wtf Satan plays hockey?Who knew?

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

pretty wrapped, The University of Queensland wants to interview me (and other students 18-22) and offering $200.00 for my time add $50 to cover travelling costs and $5 for a quick 2 minute survey. Extra money to pay off my cross trainer lol Any other Qlder recieve this??

Then tomorrow I'm going to the Sunshine coast for a week YAY!! Going to take Raiden to see santa on the beach and build our first sand castle together! I have a funny feeling we're going to have to find a bigger house in April :lol: If you could see how much presents Rai has already been given and now it's CHRISTMAS! We have a funny feeling he will run out of room!

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Despite not having school, I woke up at 7:00 am to take my sister to basketball practice, during which I did donuts in the parking lot (which hadn't been plowed). Got home, then had to go back out and take my niece to the dentist. Got back home, took a shower, played Runescape, went to basketball practice, and here I am. :o

Pretty much same schedule tomorrow.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

I'm really pissed. Apparently there's a movie deal going on, and someone's making Dan Simmons' Hyperion Cantos into a film.

THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME.

I have a screenplay mostly written...And locations... I have everything.

:c

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Got my wisdom teeth out today (all 4) and I spent most of the evening laying around watching tv :)

did it hurt getting your teeth taken out?

I've had very little pain so far. Once the anesthesia wore off I took my vicodin and I've only taken it maybe 3 other times since last evening and I've had almost no pain, just the normal swelling. And I've been doing basically everything for myself, as far as even going out to the store for more Gatorade and whatnot. Hell, I might even go hang out with my girlfriend tonight as I haven't seen her in a while. I'll admit, I was nervous to get my wisdom teeth taken out but it's been really simple so far. :)

Recently I've been having trouble accessing the Internet. The broadband modem from old still works fine though, it's just the router, so I'm confined to using the family computer until the wireless is sorted.

I logged on this morning for the first time in three days and experienced a slightly personal revelation - the past three days had been my most active and contentful for the last two years, and I'd felt better for it even if I had blown £20 going out.

Hmm... I can't get a job, because there's no work going for a gap year student with no intentions of staying in Preston after August, and the part-time jobs have been saturated by students at the local uni, but it's time to sign up for voluntary work.

Is reminiscing the good old days :lol: Rai's mummy was really a rebel wild child. Having kids really softens you up lol

Anyway seeya gang I'm packing my bags to go on 4 days holiday!

Merry Christmas everyone and hope Santa has been kind to you this year!

The Cramb family

xx

Mel, Brent & Rai

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

It snowed then it rained.So I stepped out expecting an eyeful of snowflake,I get rain.Hurts when you don't expect it.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Great day skiing, it was basically empty and some new powder. :)

I am about to go to a family party.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Great day skiing, it was basically empty and some new powder. :)

I am about to go to a family party.

You are one social dude.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.