Today...

Leoo

Woke up, went to someplace with my dad and my dog to check out a job his company is doing, studied, mucked around on the computer :| .

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Got into a fight with a kid who was a real [wagon].I got ONE scratch and he had to be carried to a doctor.Fun.

Funny thing is,he was smoking and had tattoos (more than my friends) which makes him more of a bengster,apparently.If I heard right he was crying.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

woke up

went to class from 9-1

did a 3000 word assignment due today from 1-5

played (and lost) in the handball/dodgeball 50/50 league semifinals

now im in bed at 9 playing runescape and tipiting because i have work at 7:30 tomorrow morning on my second shift at my new job where i put bags of ice from a conveyor belt onto pellets for 9 hours (10 tonnes a day, fun)

NICKELEY102.png

Went to school, prepared for gymnastics first lesson. When i do get there i find out we're supposed to have icehockey, so i ruch back home.. Tried to find a sweater, pants and potection gear. eded up with two pair of pants. I got really pissed and just tired of everything, so i stayed home.

Woke up at around 6 to go to my volleyball practice at 6:50, had a really boring day at school. Went home and scaped/browsed random stuff on the internet for a few hours. Just ate dinner and did a bit of homework. I thought I was going to go to a friend's house to watch Heroes, but I remembered that I have an indoor soccer game so I'm going to that soon.

Got up, went to school, got home, grabbed a bunch of money and clothes and my skateboard, got a ride to the skatepark with a friend, skateboarded, went to the LCBO with my friends older brother and he bought us a 40 of Fireball, we went to our other friends place, invited some girls over, ended up taking 15 shots of fireball in less than 2 minutes, got wasted out of my mind, we all went to a dance like that, apparently I was all over every girl I saw there and I almost got my [wagon] kicked. One of the best nights of my life haha. This wasn't today, it was last saturday night, but it was [bleep]ing amazing.

Woke up, smoked two joints, vandalized a couple of houses down the block, broke into 10 cars and stole a few GPS and credit cards, checked out my girls (I'm a pimp), ate, stabbed a random person to death, did cocaine, watched The Simpsons and went to sleep.

On a serious note, what's the point of this thread? This is nothing but spam. It should go into Forum Games.

Woke up, smoked two joints, vandalized a couple of houses down the block, broke into 10 cars and stole a few GPS and credit cards, checked out my girls (I'm a pimp), ate, stabbed a random person to death, did cocaine, watched The Simpsons and went to sleep.

On a serious note, what's the point of this thread? This is nothing but spam. It should go into Forum Games.

It has potential discussion value. Except that everyone just talks about their own day and doesn't talk to anyone else. :)

Cool.

i read, quoted and ignored this

It has potential discussion value. Except that everyone just talks about their own day and doesn't talk to anyone else. :)

NICKELEY102.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm today.

Woke up, had a coffee and a snus.

Orderd flight+hotel tickets to Germany in Janury.

Just finished eating a clementin and listening to Rammstein.

Not much else going on, going into town tomorrow to fix some work stuff.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I'm not allowed to a certain Toys R Us nearby after spending 2-3 hours playing tag in there.Tag with toys =D."It" has a sword,and the rest of us can use anything else to not get hit by the sword.Being hit by the sword results in a "tag".

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I never sleep Monday nights or Wednesday nights. I got to school at 6am when my class is at 9:30am. I was doing my homework. I am hungry, so after my first class I have to go to my second campus anyways, and there is a 2 hour break in between, so I think I may stop by Port of Subs and get a sandwich.

For my Theater 101 class; we have to see a play tonight. She canceled class this week as the play is as long as the class. So, I am going to Sweeney Todd tonight for free. Should be good. ;)

Seems like a simple and nice day considering yesterday was complete and utter bs.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Toys "R" Us is the only place I can pick up Pez refill packs without buying a whole new dispenser.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

All I have to say about the last 2 days is [bleep] ME. Seriously.

Friday started out alright. Went looking at cars with my dad but didn't find anything up to his standards :roll: Went to work (24 hour shift). My friend and I were supposed to be in 2 separate areas but I didn't bother going to mine and instead just stayed with him. So once it got cold we got in the car for a while here and there throughout the night to warm up. Then morning came and we had to move the car away from the lot entrance to let more cars in/out so we were stuck in the cold until almost noon when it warmed up. Around 8:30am our supervisor decided he needed me elsewhere so I was sent off to guard the Big Ten Network trailer. I basically stood around there until 11am which was kick off for the Iowa game. Then I was supposed to have a break, but nobody came to take over my position. So my 2 hour break ended up being a 20 minute break and my friend had to bring me back something to eat while he was on his break. Then I got to stand around by myself until almost 3:30pm. During that time I texted my dad to see if he had looked at anymore cars and he hadn't but our only remaining vehicle had been repoed. So there went my plans for this evening, hanging out with my girlfriend and trying to turn this [cabbage]ty day around. But wait. I was home for a while and there's a knock on the door. A man was standing there holding a stack of papers and only let me have them because I was 18. Wanna guess what they're about? Foreclosure on my family's house.

I'm not even going to ask how the weekend could get any worse, because I don't even want to know. But I've found a way to hang out with my girl tomorrow, so maybe things are looking up.

Had a Cross Country meet today where I ran an 18:39 which means I qualify for the DIstrict meet. :mrgreen: But before then I just went to school, we watched Hotel Rwanda in social studies class, which is a great movie. Other than that, just got on and posted here a little while ago and thats it.

Uhhh. I forgot what I done today.

Lemme just look at my timetable.

I had: Social Studies, Japanese, English, Maths.

In Social Studies we were meant to be doing this assignment on the computers.. I ended up on forum.tip.it >_> *noob*

In Japanese I sat next to my depressed classmate and she showed me how she cut the soles of her feet.

In English I watched interpretations of Shakespeare, some girl drew facial hair in vivid on her face (and chest hair too).

Then spent an hour in the library after school because my sister had to do some studying. I ended up leaving notes inside books.

...One of my boring days.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!