Today...

Leoo

Got up, worked on my tcg. went to school. Worked on my tcg in english. Got pissed off in math. Worked on my tcg in social. Went home at lunch and worked on my tcg. went to school and totally failed my music class test because i was working on my tcg. sat around thinking about my tcg in gym.

got home. worked on my tcg. played wolfenstein. worked on my tcg. posted around on TIF. lold at william shatner saying "dawg" in a warcraft commercial. worked on my tcg. pushed submit.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

Since its morning, I'll write that yesterday, I performed surgery on myself, to an extent. My toe nail was infected, so I cut and ripped out the nail by myself. I did homework after that. :D

Not as cool as Rambo, but still... nice

Today I wrote my Engineering exam, and since it went well I'm planning on going out tonight but i'll end up staying at home doing homework and studying for the other tests coming up :geek:

hiccup.png

This was yesterday... but it's much more exciting.

Bomb threat at my school. We all had to be evacuated, and I got to miss my last 2 classes :thumbsup:

Today I fell asleep in SLP (homework period.) and missed the announcement saying the same thing happened at the Middle School across the street. -.- Good to get my sleep though :D (God should ban waking up at 5:30 for school).

Bomb threat at my school. We all had to be evacuated, and I got to miss my last 2 classes :thumbsup:

Hrmf, a there was a small fire (I suspect a radiator blew up, that happens a lot here...) in a science room at my school, we got evacuated for like half an hour. Some of my friends had lunch, and I had Tech...And we had to go back. Oh well. We get bomb threats and these small fires all the time, so not that special.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Nothing much really, but I just discovered a rash on a certain, sensitive part of my body, and may be seeing a doctor soon.

EDIT: Saru, you probably shouldn't do that. It's probably, you know, not good for you.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Well all this week I got up at 5am, went to school, came home, went to work, worked until 12-1am, did hw til 3-4 am, get up at 5am go 7-11 for donuts and energy drinks (FTW!) and repeat.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

There was a shooting 5 mins, area was locked down! Everyone who went to my sister's school had to be checked, and so did all the buses. :shock: Two people were critically injured and the shooter(s) were still at large last time I heard.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

There was a shooting 5 mins, area was locked down! Everyone who went to my sister's school had to be checked, and so did all the buses. :shock: Two people were critically injured and the shooter(s) were still at large last time I heard.

Wow. What a day. :(

Today, I woke up really sick this morning, so I didn't go to school. Went on Myspace, talked to my friend, and found out she was also sick and missed school. Then I tried to get some rest, but a loud crash woke me up. The table with my computer on it, my brother's computer, lights, knickknacks, etc. collapsed. It's amazing how nothing broke though. Well then I ate - chicken casadillas (sp). Went on RS to train smithing, my friend logged on, and then me and her had a strange conversation about underwear and the works. 8-)

Cleaned house, had barbecue with family, went on runescape for once after a month to check out clan wars, watched TV. Yeah, my weekends are almost always this boring.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

It's the weekend?

Well, that explains the lack of school. Anyways, went to the fair. Of course it was nasty. Me and my friends commented on how you became a carnie, and the winning idea was that they took kids left behind and trained them. Also saw Night Ranger. Live.

[bleep]eeeeeees.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Well all this week I got up at 5am, went to school, came home, went to work, worked until 12-1am, did hw til 3-4 am, get up at 5am go 7-11 for donuts and energy drinks (FTW!) and repeat.

You only work for 1 hour? :|

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Today....I got up, went to church. Ducked out early and caught the bus to the City. Went to the cinema with 20 or so friends and saw Wall-E. (Just realeased in NZ)

Amazing movie.

Now i'm typing on tif, and getting annoyed at this new guy called CruddyMaster or soemthing who created 20 posts about him getting a period while saying hes a girl on the other one :? ...

lampost_sig_stark.png

Well let's see. I'll put this is somewhat of a timeline form:

8:10 A.M: Woke up, stupid alarm went blaring on like a siren. :evil: Then slept for another 45 minutes.

9:00 A.M: Got up from bed and turned on the computer. :ugeek: Put on some clothes and sat down. I stayed on the computer for a while all the way until breakfast. Noodles, fish, and bacon. Yum.

11:00 A.M: Talked to a friend on RuneScape I hadn't talked to for a week (that's forever for us two). She had to get off to put her drunk friend to sleep though, so I waited and trained. We talked some more and then I had to get off to go for a run.

12:30 P.M: Put on my Nike shirt, basketball shorts, and Nike Airs to go for a run. Went outside, it was drizzling, no problem. Boy was I wrong. :(

12:40 P.M: Went out to my usual running spot, it was raining like heck! :wall: I tried running around but I could barely see. I went on like this for an hour until me lungs hurt and I was drenched. :cry: I'll be ready for the sports competition if it happens on a rainy day...

1:30 P.M: Got back home and took a shower. 10 minutes later I got on RuneScape for a while. Then I got out my homework and started it.

4:30 P.M: Doing homework, almost done. Got back on Tip.It and saw this post.

Here are me predictions for what might happen later today:

5:00 P.M: Finish homework, get on RuneScape.

6:00 P.M: Go eat dinner.

7:00 P.M: Finish dinner and get on RuneScape.

9:00 P.M: Get ready for bed.

10:00 P.M: Fall asleep, Chinese characters flooding my head. :shock:

r2kuft.gif

Click Here for my RSOF 99 Construction G&A thread! Post your support!

Today....I got up, went to church. Ducked out early and caught the bus to the City. Went to the cinema with 20 or so friends and saw Wall-E. (Just realeased in NZ)

my sister won 4 tickets to an advanced screening of that movie (on Monday, was released on Thrusday)

anyways, I went to church, afterwards me and my friend met 2 other friends and we started work on a vid for my multimedia project (a parkour one, so obviously we 'met' several cops, telling us to get lost -.- ) currently every muscle in my body hurts

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I started a new work out routine to help prepare for basic this summer.

5 AM: Got up, ate CCCD poptarts and jogged for 30 minutes

I did 30 push ups and sit ups then I showered

Got on bus for school at 6 AM

Arrived at school at 7:20 AM

Did a bunch of crap then went home at 2:57 PM

arrived home at 3:10 PM.

jogged for 30 minutes and did 30 push ups and sit ups

ate dinner

Checked e-mail then got on these forums. I plan to add 1 minute and 1 push up and sit up each day till 50 then stay there for a while.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I went down west-end (London) and went to see Death Race and had a brilliant time. It was also nice to see my friends again I haven't seen since I have finished school :)

Went to a party last night. Was pretty boring since everyone was drinking besides the guy I rode with, some other guy, and me. I wasn't drinking because I didn't want a hangover today (I have a problem stopping before I'm wasted). So we dipped out early and the rest of the night was totally uneventful. Oh well, today should be better :)

Woke up, went to mass. After that, I went to a small prayer group. Started on a history project. Went to the mall to get some new slacks for school. Now, I am finishing up my homework and getting my laundry going.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|