Today...

Leoo

I wish I had an interesting life. But I don't.

What I think will happen tomorrow:

Get up at 8. Have some breakfast that's too small. Bike to school (Starts tomorrow). Make jokes about the new teachers behind their backs, it's a school custom. Come home. Clean out fridge. Browse TIF+go through my latest photography for a few hours. Eat supper. Go to bed. Lay awake thinking about girls and the stories that the other guys tell about getting really drunk. Worry about homework/school project/other.

Repeat x 188. School year over.

C2b6gs7.png

The only things worth noting that I did yesterday were: watch the Olympics, play Sim City 4 and a little Runescape, and run 9 miles. Doing pretty much the same today except I'm running 7 miles today and I'm going to see a movie with my friends tonight. Only 2 more weeks of summer left and by God I'm going to enjoy them!

Woke up at 3am; downloaded and rendered the first of 2 videos for today (well, today & tomorrow but i won't be home tomorrow so ...). Gonna play some bf2 later once this second video is done rendering. Might see a movie if I can find anyone else who is interested.

went to the dentist... apparently, i have to get rid of my upper wisdom teeth . scheduled at the 27th...

[bleep] HELL

i got two teeth pulled like 2 weeks ago, but they werent my wisdom. dont worry it doesnt hurt much, but i had to get 5 painful needles before they did it :wall: . the only bad part was slobbering everywhere after and the weird feeling of touching the empty space with your tongue!

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Read the Sunday paper, went to my Church, ate pizza for lunch, watched some baseball on TV, pacticed my guitar, ate a mini-brownie, watched water polo at the Olympics on TV *yawn*, randomly styled my hair with hairspray, played a baseball video game on the Wii, browsed the Internet, and now I plan to get a snack.

:D

went to the dentist... apparently, i have to get rid of my upper wisdom teeth . scheduled at the 27th...

[bleep] HELL

i got two teeth pulled like 2 weeks ago, but they werent my wisdom. dont worry it doesnt hurt much, but i had to get 5 painful needles before they did it :wall: . the only bad part was slobbering everywhere after and the weird feeling of touching the empty space with your tongue!

I have no problem with normal teeth lol... But I've seen my friends lose their wisdoms. Most couldn't eat properly for a day or two and one even had those puffy chipmunk cheeks because of the anesthesia.

After getting very few sleep the past few nights, I woke up at about 8:45 to go out to breakfast which was a real blow. I don't think I've ever felt so tired in my entire life. But I went out to breakfast nonetheless. I came home and hit the sack for about 2-3 hours. Then my parents' friends came over for a little bit and brought their dog, which was pretty hilarious because he was terrified of my cat. I socialized for a bit and then went back to bed for another hour or so. Then I went on Lord of the Rings Online but didn't really do much. After that I read the LOTRO forums and Tip.it for a bit. Then I fed my cat and now I'm waiting for my sleepy head boyfriend to wake up :mrgreen:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

After over-sleeping and getting up too late to go to town, went onto TIF and did the personality thing. I watched United win a mind-numbingly boring game against Pompie in the Charity Shield (not that any money's actually raised for charity these days). Cooked a Carbonara for everyone. Then I played Settlers IV after about four years of not playing it. (It hasn't got any more interesting -.- ). Contemplated going on RS, then thought better of it, and played AC:WW instead. Now I just watched Family Guy and Star Trek Voyager - epic TV.

Just waiting for exam results to come out Thursday... :ohnoes:

lets see...

woke up.

brushed my teeth.

eat breakfast.

played mario kart wii.

brushed my teeth.

ate lunch.

played rs\browsing tif.

played Mario kart wii again.

drew stuff on google imgs.

brushed and flossed my teeth.

went to sleep.

[bleep] HELL

I have no problem with normal teeth lol... But I've seen my friends lose their wisdoms. Most couldn't eat properly for a day or two and one even had those puffy chipmunk cheeks because of the anesthesia.

well, good luck haha! but my cheecks were puffy too because of the cotton balls needed in my mouth to stop the bleeding

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Two days ago, I went into some random mountains with my aunt, uncle, mom and sister. My legs ache. It was pretty cool though, the landscape was beautiful. And it was on the coast too... ::'

Then we went to some gold mine museum. Kind of boring, but there was a huge block of gold...That we got to touch.

After I got back to my aunt and uncle's apartment, I played some Civ4.

Yesterday, I went to church, ate lunch with some old friends, then relaxed for the afternoon. Then I went to a big bookstore (That also sells a bunch of other stuff) that my uncle designed, and got some Lord of the Rings stuff. :P

On the way back, I passed the Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall and found some statues that I didn't see last year.

Today, I woke up like 2 hours ago. It was pouring rain...Ate some sushi, might go to a beach that I go to every year later.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I visited the Unitarian Universalist church in my area. It was very unique and the people were warm. Basically they talked about immigration in America and told a story to the children about being nice and accepting of one another. They took all the youth and children to a classroom and we shared our good deeds within the past week and how we helped others. We had a discussion on the Westboro Baptist Church and the church my dad pastored until they kicked me out and fired him just because of my sexual orientation. They were sympathetic and tried helping my dad out a little. The man that helped show me around the Church was a very, very compassionate young man and he told me that he was openly gay, yet the church accepted him for who he is and they don't judge him. You can definitely tell these people (who are a separate religion altogether) apart from mainstream Christians and other religious people I've met throughout my lifetime. Better yet, I share their beliefs, yet I'm Agnostic. This place fits me like a glove, and I can even have people to work alongside to do social work. Kind of a good hobby anyway.

Oh then we went to IHOP and then my dad forced me to go to a Christian Episcopal Church (They aren't the real ones, the ones with the gay bishop. They are very closed-minded and have the belief that a loving God can create people, pre-determine who goes to heaven and who rots in hell, and basically those who rot in hell are "throw-aways.") The service was boring. The priest's son saw a flier I had in my book I was reading (was using it as a bookmark.) and he read the Seven Principles of the Unitarian Universalists and then basically commented negatively and then got into a huge debate over it. What a douche. He then would ignore me when I said something and kept rambling on about Jesus and pre-determination or whatever and wouldn't shut up! I mean I'm very tolerant and keep an open-mind and try to be nice and respectful, but he was getting on my nerves because he rambled on and on and on and ON! Anyway he finally shut up when the service started and then they served us cookies. =\

Anway the book I've been reading is The Last Lecture by Randy Pausche. It's basically about a respected professor at a university and he was diagnosed with terminal cancer, with 10 tumors in his liver. He wrote the book as a legacy to his 2 young sons and his only daughter who was only a few years old. It's a very emotional book and talks about how we strive to achieve goals and childhood dreams in life, among what he has come to believe in life. So far the first few chapters have me lured in. It's not really a sad story, really; however, it's emotional because you feel sorry for the man and his wife and 3 children, yet it's beautiful at the same time that he has so much love and is very optimistic to the end. I would suggest reading it. It isn't that long and the chapters are relatively short.

Really my day has been awesome and at least I got a laugh out of the Episcopal church because they tried to do a Contemporary service whilst conforming with Anglican rules (basically they do a lot of rituals like a Catholic church might do). Really it was... interesting to say the least. The best part was when everyone (except me, I ain't drinking that) drunk out of the same cup of wine. (Imagine if someone was sick and got mucus into the cup!) Then the priest topped it off. (Very hygienic, yes?) Really the only thing that pissed me off today was when that priest's kid made fun of the beliefs of the people I attended church with that morning. Really that's mean and not to mention, rude as hell.

Oh! I forgot to mention! I went to a mall and got me some cool pants. That's really it though.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Yesterday I spent all day trying to get the PoS wireless adapter for my 360 controller to work with my PC. Turns out it wasn't compatable with my mic, so I took that out and it worked.

So then que another hour of getting my headset mic to work, did get it working though. Spent the rest of the day playing Devil may cry 4 ;p.

Today is a work day, so average stuff. Working on a logo in Photoshop atm. I did get myself a temp ban (3 days) on MMORPG.com , however. :P

been at a LAN party since yesterday, been prank calling since 3am, we have like no credit left, and one guy just recently recharged with $170 worth of credit :lol:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I woke up and ate breakfast. Then I started Thieving a little. I took a break after that and started practicing guitar with my brother. After that, I went back onto RS and got 95 Thieving. Now I came onto TIF and started posting. 8-)

Woke up at 10:30 then played WoW. Then my dad came home from his trucking trip so we had a nice 1-hour long lunch about the upcoming school year. Decided to start on my movie for a contest but fell prey into playing WoW again. Read TIF and made this post.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I've got a week left now (well less, actually. I go back thursday) until college starts up so I'm pretty bored. Working on increasing my ROM collection while waiting for WAR open beta... -.-

I just got back from a Murder Mystery Dinner Theater. It was quite good, and hilarious (and not in my twisted sense of humor, normal people funny). The actors all had to use these really bad Irish accents :lol: It was cut short, though, as the building fire alarm went off and after we found out it wasn't a real emergency (some kid had pulled it) and it would be at least an hour before it was shut off, they rushed through the last act. So that kind of dampened the experience, but it was still pretty cool.

And one of the actors I swear looked exactly like my 9th grade English teacher, sounded like her, too. Just a bit leaner. But they seriously could have been twins.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif