Today...

Leoo

Since its morning, I'll post what I did yesterday.

Woke up, went to school. Played volleyball after school with a bunch of friends for an hour. Got ready for a football game. Played the football game (victory of 64-30). Went to Sharis for a small dinner with a friend. Got home, took a shower, went to bed at 12:30. :)

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Worked a 24 hour shift (started last night) -working the UI Hawkeye games-. It basically sucked because I'm the douche who tells you were to park and directs traffic. Nobody would get [cabbage] done correctly without me* but they insist on being [wagon] to me anyways. So I spent most of my time getting [bleep]ed at or having nothing to do but sit in the cold and talk to friends. Fortunately our shift wrapped up a little early and a few nice guys who had gone to the game gave me a nice cold beer. I'd probably get fired if they knew I accepted it, but dammit it was awesome to see someone be so nice after all the [cabbage] I put up with. ::' Now I have another 24 hour next weekend.. At least I can legally smoke by then so I'll have something to calm me down.

Today I was on TIF allll daaay. Such a life I have. \'

I also played bass a little, had a cookout, talked to my friend on the phone, and hunted in RS with another friend. Not very eventful to be honest.

woke up at 7:30

left for church at 8:15 (someone has to set up, they had left the ramp from youth, took 1 hour to get apart, 30 mins without any tools)

got home at about 1:45

did some Father's Day stuff

played the 360

procrastinated my major assignment for FT (due soon)

came on Tif

currently staying up past when mum told me to go sleep (gonna have a show, so if I hear her stirring I can close my laptop lid and be in bed lights out in 10 seconds tops :thumbsup:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Pretty cool day. Woke up, went to the mall with my sister, got some running shorts, went to Earthbound Trading Company, and was AMAZED. That place ROCKS. So much cool stuff. I got one of those thin-canvas paintings (silk screen or something like that?) of a naked girl. And it says Cuba. Pretty cool.

Then, did some homework, decided I'd settle for my old mp3 player until I (or my dad) find a fantastic deal on something better, put some songs in it, and planned on how to spend the 180 dollars or so I'll soon be getting.

At Earthbound, of course.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Not much, other than getting in a wreck.

Some idiot ran head-on into my truck, through the wrong lane, going against traffic, running from the cops. I literally had less than a split-second to try to turn away and have the back take the impact, but I got hit on the front-left, I tried going right, because there was a parking lot there. Air bag deploys on me, breaks my arm again, and about 6 hours later, I finally am back, posting here, and about to take some painkillers :S

My day sucked.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Not much, other than getting in a wreck.

Some idiot ran head-on into my truck, through the wrong lane, going against traffic, running from the cops. I literally had less than a split-second to try to turn away and have the back take the impact, but I got hit on the front-left, I tried going right, because there was a parking lot there. Air bag deploys on me, breaks my arm again, and about 6 hours later, I finally am back, posting here, and about to take some painkillers :S

My day sucked.

wow, and I thought my day was bad.

had to see a teacher before, and was so close to having to start my behaviour card again just because I forgot to get it signed by her every morning before school

Not much.

Got up and went to college. Finished at 2:30 so came home and did some weight training and played some Bass.

Warriors Orochi distracted me for a bit, and I've been at Aviansies for about the past two hours.

- kMzLeader

99 Woodcutting

99 Fletching

99 Cooking

~~

Goals

~~

91/99 Range

94/99 Fishing

67/70 Summoning

My teacher was talking about Halloween, and I screeched, "I [bleep]ING LOVE CANDY" and flailed around on my desk.

He didn't do anything. It was awesome.

Man, I want to double post, but I won't...

Contemplating making a topic over the rain we're getting. Almost 7 inches right now, expecting 2 more overnight, and 12 more over the weekend.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

went to sleep at 10 am....woke up at 8 pm...(yea dont ask why) played rs...talked on the phone with a friend...realized today was sept 11th...and that it was the bday of some guy who owes me 400 bucks...(he got 18 today so i cant be arrested for violence against a minor although i might go to prison) then i check last.fm...realized i have 43 cd's to buy now (i buy my music i dont download)...went on tif...posted in off-topic...realized i love off-topic now...played rs...got mems on my newest acc (evaded faith)...cancelled the mem of my other main accs (pope skills and runswithsciz)...going back on rs now

XboxLive, PSN, Steam: fizz4m

If you add me, please say you are from tif :D

Woke up at 4:30am, went and watched film for football at my school at 6:00 am. Did the whole school thing. Practiced for football. Got home, did homework, took a shower. Memorizing Type II Cations for a chemistry test tomorrow on naming.

Not terribly thrilling.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

i went crazy trying to get my quest cape back

dont try summers end

if you do not heed my warning than i suggest you go against what the guides say and dont carry anything into the three rooms bit except for a hatchet in the first one and a spade in the second, as well as 1 or 2 fish and super energy potions. if that thing is going to kill you than you are going to die, you have no time to teleport. just reappear in lumbridge, withdraw your games necklace+2 fish+2 energy potions, tele to bh, deposit your games necklace, go get the ring from the rock and try again. die. repeat. die. repeat. ad nauseaum (sp)

NICKELEY102.png

complained about the yearlies I'm doing now (which I find pointless as I have the school certificate early next term :?

Am getting a surprise amount of cash sent to my bank account from my gran as a (very) late b'day prezzy (my b'day was in April)

Went to a Local Area Network place to play CS with my friends...Closed...Bought Death Magnetic...Nothing else to my knowledge.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]