Today...

Leoo

Classes this morning. Nothing new really, did some sketches for a layout for graphic design... was bored silly in Layout and Design and had to sit in on some thing for Inks and Substrates.

When I got home I worked some more on my nintendo DS 3D render though, almost done now and it feels great.

wip6di4.png

Posting here because I'm posting it about goddamn everywhere else. :P And the game is FF IV, before someone asks.

[won't let me have all the smileys =(]

oooh oooh, guessing game, right?

-.- - school/work today :| - raining ::' - short day today :| - extra homework/work hours :) - friend bought lunch :( - gf dumped you <3: - a cute girl keeps looking your way :( -a guy is talking with her lots <3: - you find out it is just her brother :( - her bf comes up to her and they kiss <3: - your ex changes her mind, you are back together :) - you see an old friend, who invites you to lunch tomorrow :( - you remmeber you have a dentists appointment tomorrow :| - still raining

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Woke up.

Checked the clock.

Realising I was late, I put on some clothes as fast as I could.

Grabbed my school bag, Ipod, keys etc...

Ran as fast as I could, walked, jogged....saw my train (going to my school) leave infornt of me.

Walked back home in the rain.

These last couple of days have been really bad and this day isn't over yet. :wall: :(

At school today, twas a bit boring, but I did get a detention, AND knock a car windmirror off with my football :?

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Today was my birthday, I turned 15 :twss:

Went to school, was an ok day. Went out to eat with parents and friends. So far, got $65 and a few books. Should be getting some more monies from relatives and such. The monies are gonna go to my fund for buying a Soprano Sax :twss:

Field Show tournament for marching band this Saturday as well \'

Went to school, was an ok day. Went out to eat with parents and friends. So far, got $65 and a few books. Should be getting some more monies from relatives and such. The monies are gonna go to my fund for buying a Soprano Sax :twss:

im one day older than you! :o

today i went to school. and school was cold. and i was cold all lunch cause i went outside. i got home and it was cold because my mom left the windows open all day. so i turned up the heat. and put another sweatshirt on and put my jacket on. and then ate cake. and then i listened to music and then i came on tipit and wrote this. and i just remembered i have an enlgish project do tommorow :(

Today I went to an open evening of a college I've been wanting to apply for. The building looks pretty old for me. I suppose it's because our school building is new, my standards were raised a little. I don't really care. They do IB, which is what I'm after. I really wish they'd do more than italian for ab initio.

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

Happy birthday. Coincidentally, my birthday is in 12 days and I played a soprano sax for the first time yesterday (your birthday). It would be awesome to get a soprano. :mrgreen:

Well today I went to school. I had my bad block today. AP Chem (good), English (bad), History (bad). Well at least I have Alg 2, Band, PE, and Spanish tomorrow! :mrgreen:

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Played guitar in an audition for this thing called Governor's School, pretty complicated but basically if I make it in i'll go to a college for a month and learn about music and possibly get a scholarship. I doubt I made it, I totally screwed up on the sight reading portion. But oh well, there's next year.

Also finished writing a song i'm gonna sell on itunes, gonna record it at a studio in a couple weeks with my drummer :thumbsup:

wl7w9j.png

Went to the fracture clinic (section of the hospital) and found out that I had compressed part of my radius, and that is why it is sore. Also got to see my 2 day old cousin!!! she is like the cutest thing ever <3:

Went to the fracture clinic (section of the hospital) and found out that I had compressed part of my radius, and that is why it is sore. Also got to see my 2 day old cousin!!! she is like the cutest thing ever <3:

Babies hang out in the fracture clinic?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Babies hang out in the fracture clinic?

no, went to see her afterwards, she was in a different hospital

I just got back from my ex-girlfriend's house. She gave me a birthday present.

Was it cake? I hope it was, I love cake.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Today, I had a very bland day. I studied for two hours, before working on a Music Assignment, and finally practicing my speech. Plenty of time using the computer in between those :oops:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Just got back from a bowling tournament. We lost 2 out of 3 games, but I bowled over average for 2 games. Ended up about 10 pins under average for series, but there was a squad before us, and we didn't get fresh oil, which sucks.

Now I'm going to play WoW, because I don't feel like practicing VB or C++ anymore.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!