Today...

Leoo

First weekend in over three weeks when I finally got home. Had my very last pair of clean socks on on the day that I travelled home.

Back now and I just feel a lot better here, in my uni dorm.

Also got rid of that absolute and utter bankruptcy, if even for 2-3 weeks.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Felt so off all weekend. I had to miss 2 parties, bedridden for most of the time, trying not to vomit all the while having mini-panic attacks and being insanely depressed as today would have marked 2 years with my ex, which I would have forgotten about if a friend didn't keep reminding me 2 weeks ago "oh do you get lonely living on your own? you will, you'll notice it and you'll start feeling it"

Someone call an exorcist.

Popoto.~<3

I woke up ay 4:30 PM for some reason..... So I've been awake for like 12 hours at this point. I need to get this whole sleep schedule thing worked out before finals come around or else I'm going to get screwed over. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it besides depriving myself of sleep?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I woke up ay 4:30 PM for some reason..... So I've been awake for like 12 hours at this point. I need to get this whole sleep schedule thing worked out before finals come around or else I'm going to get screwed over. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it besides depriving myself of sleep?

You have a few options:

1. Pull an all-nighter (stay awake for 24+ hours) and go to sleep at a "normal" hour (8pm or later). You'll probably sleep a bit more than normal and wake up about 10+ hours later.

2. Take 3mg of melatonin and try to go to sleep at a "normal" hour (10pm or later). You'll probably sleep a bit less than normal and wake up about 6+ hours later.

3. Don't try to drastically alter your sleep schedule. Instead, just try to wake up a couple of hours earlier each day over the next several days until your sleep pattern is back to normal. So if you woke up at 4:30pm, you probably won't get sleepy till 6:30am or so. Sleep for 8 hours, wake up at 2:30pm. The next day, you'll get sleepy at 4:30am. Sleep for 8 hours, wake up at 12:30pm, etc.

77yLQy8.png

I don't even have a sleep pattern anymore. 

I had my iPhone stolen from my hotel room sometime during the night, tracked it down to some crack hotel where I bought it back for $20. 

Why would you pay 20$?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Eh, much less hassle than filing a police report. At least you got it back all in one piece

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

... discovered the source for eternal youth and a way to have sex with unlimited amounts of virgins and generate unlimited amounts of cash so that you will never have to be online again?

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Today I

I think he was dumbfounded by all the things he had done that day and couldn't get past that sentence. Or CIA assassins after he discovered the cure to cancer, HIV, and AIDs. Whichever you prefer.

Today I

ran away with an exotic dancer named Sapphire?

My old roommate plans on naming his first three daughters Serenity, Epiphany, and (can't remember the 3rd but it rhymed and was equally classy). Stripper names are strongly correlated with success in life. :thumbup:

• Like 2

77yLQy8.png

Prolog is one [bleep]ed up programming language, I'll just say that.

Aside from that, it's pretty neat.

I take back what I said about it being neat. I hate it. Soooooo much. Who would create such a language...

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Today was the second time in a row that I stayed over my own training time to play basketball with some old men. 2,5 hours in a row, for the second time... And it's pretty fun. But it does exhaust like hell after everything.

In other news, I am absolutely taken by homework (suddenly) and I have this feeling that for the first time in weeks I am going to sleep before 00.00.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I handed my thesis outline in Philosophy and my professor mistook it for a weekly assignment and handed it back almost immediately. I told him no, that's my outline and he looked at the one dude in the class taking it at grad level and told him I was giving him a run for his money. At first I was like great now I have to compete with the grad student but then I was like I'm comparable to a grad student. [bleep] yeah. I think he was confused because my thesis only needs to be 8 pages, and my outline is 5 pages haha.

I could totally do grad school.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn