Today...

Leoo

Just arrived in Connecticut for shits and gigs

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Yo firefly hollow brewery is the shit. Try their stout is [bleep]ing 11/10

Yo firefly hollow brewery is the shit. Try their stout is [bleep]ing 11/10

Yo, my good friend's cousin owns that brewery.

(Or is the head brewer or something, I don't actually remember. I'll ask her.)

• Like 1

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Tell him/her they do great work Skull

Today me and the lady meandered our way to Gouveia Vineyards which was pretty sweet. Nice ass view, good ass wine. If you're in the neighborhood - check it

My [bleep]ing knee hurts.

I am off painkillers by now, but I have managed to hurt it now multiple times and it is still swollen af now, 18 days after the surgery.

I might have ripped apart the sutures in my sewn meniscus with my one fall almost two weeks ago, and if that happened, then I am screwed. Hello prosthetics.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

EVJ8ero.jpg

Has anyone ever seen anything like this before, where the name of the WiFi you're connected to is different than its SSID, and it's a URL instead of like a name? This just suddenly happened today, and I'm worried the campus WiFi was hacked or smth. I looked up the domain, and it looks exactly the same as the website for the cafe. Like, everything was the same except it wasn't just a redirect or anything, the URL stayed as srmllc.com.

I'm a little concerned about this.

(Picture is what it is because I'm posting from my phone due to not wanting to possibly send I info to a third party)

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I've found Wi-Fi on Windows 7 to be a bit silly sometimes, for whatever reason. You should check what connections you have (it's somewhere in the control panel, it'll list your various wireless and wired connections). You might want to delete any bizarre connections and reconnect...

Worse comes to worse you could just use a VPN to some trusted source (e.g., a desktop you possess). It's a necessity, in honesty, if you ever use any public Wi-Fi...

In other news, I watched Macbeth (the recent 2015 one) and thought it was great. I never liked traditional Shakespeare adaptations with modern costume/setting--it always felt ridiculous and tradition is a poor excuse. The trailer I saw many, many months ago also introduced me to Swans...

ozXHe7P.png

In other news, I watched Macbeth (the recent 2015 one) and thought it was great. I never liked traditional Shakespeare adaptations with modern costume/setting--it always felt ridiculous and tradition is a poor excuse. The trailer I saw many, many months ago also introduced me to Swans...

Ahh that one is on my list to watch. Glad to hear you liked it, it seems pretty promising but Shakespeare is hard to do right.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Man this weekend has sucked. All three girls I made plans with this weekend have bailed. The girl Friday got sick, so not really anyone's fault. The girl tonight didn't think we confirmed plans after I had given her a place a time and we had a brief back and forth about it. Third girl (backup plan) hasn't responded to our plans which was setup to respond to if 2nd girl bailed. So all around fail for this weekend.lol. Tomorrow is the Super Bowl though, so if the girl from Friday is still sick, I have a 4th girl in play but damn, if I go 0/4 or I guess maybe 0/5? I'll be really disappointed lol. 

tFtfA.jpg

I'd rather not have plans then go 0/5, there is a lot of scheming that's involved to make it work. I prefer making plans with just 1 girl, but sometimes you have everyone trying to make plans at one time but then this happens.. It's just life though, and it just happens to be one of those weeks. Next week I'm off to Whistler, then the following week I'm off to Mammoth so I'll rebound alright but I wanted one last solid weekend in LA before i'm gone traveling. 

tFtfA.jpg

The Panthers choked that game away pretty hard I think. Not taking anything away from the Bronco's defense, but the Panther's offensive line just didn't even show up this evening. What was it, 7 sacks? That's unacceptable. 

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

It felt weird not having any emotional investment into either team this year, but it was a fun game to watch. Cam Newton never really showed up mentally, but I also think that giving the Broncos the 2 weeks to study up on the Panthers system really allowed them the opportunity to capitalize where other teams couldn't. 

tFtfA.jpg

Yeah I remember watching a broncos win in the mid 90s

First day of work is tomorrow. I'm super nervous. Pretty sure all I'll be doing is employment paperwork but still.  I'm not good at new things.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp