Today...

Leoo

Simplicity is the key. If anyone has any issues with it, send them to hell.

In other news, I have cuts in my fingers. So deep that I am considering getting days off.

Can't use me thumbs nor main fingers on either hands.

Had to open 6000 bottles of old beer and it took a toll.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Yeah that shit hurts. Get a bottle opener

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I did open them with a bottle opener, however, there is the thing that if you open the bottles in a case, you cut knuckles on the unopened bottles while opening ones with a bottle opener.

Trying to open bottles without the bottle opener would be suicide. We had 4 different kinds of openers and in the end mine was the best. I also opened the most bottles and that's why I messed up my knuckles and accidentally fingers aswell.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

http://everynoise.com/engenremap.html

@Folks who like music. [bleep] with this.

"So, what kind of music do you like?" *shows link* I can't wait to try this...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Back in the USA today.

I recall being shouted at by US border control last time I came and I honestly can't remember why and I bet I'm going to repeat the same error.

I'm genuinely nervous to be honest.

I wonder if the screws in my knee start beeping with the newest full body scanners when I go to Canada...

In other news, hangover. Not bad though, actually.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

http://everynoise.com/engenremap.html

@Folks who like music. [bleep] with this.

Nearly everything between Big Beat and trip hop is what I listen to and it is perfectly situated on the map like this.

And holy shit, there is a genre called Estonian Pop and they have actually picked a pretty good song there.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Presentation actually went really well somehow despite finishing it like 6 hours before I gave it lmfao.

Yesterday was a really fun night though. I ended up hanging out with a really close friend I haven't seen in a while and we ended up getting crossfaded and going to a bar where we happened to run into a ton of my other friends. We hung out there and danced for a while and then i went back to my place with her and smoked more weed and watched the office. fab night would repeat / 10

The progressive state of North Carolina passed a discrimination bill out of the 1950s! Forward thinking Republicans, how amazing you are!

Not only does it discriminate against LGBT (incredibly upsetting), it prevents cities and counties raising the minimum wage and permits discrimination against those in the military and veterans. That sure must go well with those in my city, for sure, considering the military is the largest employer here thanks to Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force Base!

What's next in this game of hateful Republican politics?!

• Like 1

ozXHe7P.png

Just got promoted to full time at work and got a raise.  Pretty pumped.  Except now I have to be at work at 8am and that's kinda rough.

• Like 1

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Big announcement to people who care, if not carry on.

*sigh* where to begin. The relationship between Michelle and I has been going down hill for about 3 months now. Main issue was that I felt like I was being constricted. I hated it so much...I thought it was what I wanted. Turns out when you are basically forced to change who you are for a person it takes a very serious strain on a person. I did somethings to myself I am not proud of and thought of many worse things to what I wanted to do to myself. I am going to get help within the next few weeks. I don't want to go back to where I was at. Michelle is currently with her parents but will be back within the next few days to discuss what is going to happen to our current living arrangements. I personally want her to move out but our name is on the lease together and legally I cannot kick her out nor would I...I just want to be alone for a while...see what happens next.

Cheers

• Like 3

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

USA I am back and loving it as always.

Had some brilliant food and border control was a lot more friendly to me this time round even though it took four hours to cross the border.

Met a trump supporter lol and had dinner at a nice pub. Feels good to be able to drink in the US now.

Just got a link to an album of photos someone took on my last trip and I think it should be a crime against humanity to photograph me. Of probably 20 photos taken with me in them there are 2 that are halfway okay.

Photogenic I am not.

#TIFlikeFacebook

*sigh* where to begin. The relationship between Michelle and I has been going down hill for about 3 months now. Main issue was that I felt like I was being constricted. I hated it so much...I thought it was what I wanted. Turns out when you are basically forced to change who you are for a person it takes a very serious strain on a person. I did somethings to myself I am not proud of and thought of many worse things to what I wanted to do to myself. I am going to get help within the next few weeks. I don't want to go back to where I was at. Michelle is currently with her parents but will be back within the next few days to discuss what is going to happen to our current living arrangements. I personally want her to move out but our name is on the lease together and legally I cannot kick her out nor would I...I just want to be alone for a while...see what happens next.

Cheers

I hope all is well buddy

tFtfA.jpg

Happy Easter! Today I worked @ Krsipy Kreme from 7 Am til 3:45 pm. It was a little busy on/off all day. It rained so I was glad to be there instead of @ Walmart today. I got off & saw that a friend called me so I called back. He might have to go to the ER so I went to meet one of his friends & got to help pay for a Hotel room for after he gets out (he just recently lost his Job & got kicked out of his house) I did get some Ear buds & some sunglasses from his friend though. I got an Easter basket with some Candy. My brother came over but he had already left before I got home. He left Spectre so I'm about to watch that. 

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Damn, is that really your arm or just a Google image?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Cheers

I hope things turn out for the better. I've been there where I was living with an ex-girlfriend for a little while. Thank god I managed to find another place for the time being while it all blew over.

j0xPu5R.png