Leoo

Today...

Now convert that NFA to a DFA

(==) = 1, (!=) = 0

assume it goes in both directions

On Friday i went to a barbecue with my sister. Apparently one of her friend really wanted to meet me. We hit it off right from the get-go. I didn't actually expect it to be honest. We're gonna have a date sometime in the next few days, see how it goes. She seems very keen. I'm slightly nervous because she's got 8 years on me. Not really sure why i'm nervous. It sounds really stupid of me to say this, but this girl (guess i should call her a woman instead) seems different to the typical superficial girl i usually meet around here.

I quickly scanned through an old HDD before I wiped it and stumbled on a bunch of pictures.

Some of them were of the house, and I can't begin to describe how anxious the disorganization/clutter makes me feel. These pictures were a few months before my mom passed, and the house got worse after. Since I cleaned it back in January, the house hasn't seen a messy day.

A few had me in them. I was so round.

And one of them had my mom in them. She was on oxygen, watching TV on the couch. That was terrible. She loved TV. I have dreams where I'm trying to get her to watch the latest Doctor Who, or some new show that I know she would've liked.

I'm sad now. :(

Edited by Veiva

ozXHe7P.png

Today I didn't do anything of importance :L.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Today I voted.

Got to vote against Senator Richard "Big Brother" Burr and Governor Pat "Sucker (Genital) Punch" McCrory, among others.

I want Burr to go so badly. He's a disgusting politician.

Unrelated: this article, McDonald's sues Florence for 18m euros for blocking restaurant, seems like something out of some dystopian fiction piece. But it's not...

ozXHe7P.png

Can't wait until tomorrow for the upset posts about whoever wins today :lol:

Nobody wins today.
  • Like 4

rnHJQwZ.png
In a state of tranquillity, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. ~Samuel Adams; 1 August, 1776
There are men, in all ages, who mean to exercise power usefully; but who mean to exercise it. They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster; 15 March, 1837

Nobody wins today.
Correct, Hillary doesn't officially today. That comes in the coming months

So i found out where all the hot girls in this country hang out. Turns out i just need to go to a Ladies Night. So many hot girls, it felt like i was watching tennis with my head going back and forth. The only downside is the music is SO DAMN LOUD! it's impossible to say or hear anything. So when you text the girl later on it's like "Yeah i'm that guy that yelled at you the other night". Like what do i even do...

Saw a really hot girl looking over at me a few times. Really tall though. Her heels were like 4inches at most which made her more or less as tall as me. I was just about to go over and talk to her then i figured it really isn't worth it. Just really couldn't be asked to have a yelling contest with someone, while awkwardly nodding my head like i have any sort of clue what they're saying. 

Guess that's the sacrifice you make if you want to go somewhere with half-decent looking girls. 

Nobody wins today.
Correct, Hillary doesn't officially today. That comes in the coming months
[bleep] me
  • Like 1

Wow....good luck America

• Like 1

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

SOMEONE LET ME OFF THIS BURNING TRAIN

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Any of you guys need out of America, just hit me up, got a spare bedroom at mine.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Looks like I can delete my 'Hillary wins memes' folder.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

This is going to be really bad for a lot of people

• Like 1

So if i'm reading/understanding this correctly it looks like Trump is going to take Pennsylvania and Wisconsin which is enough? 

Damn...

So if i'm reading/understanding this correctly it looks like Trump is going to take Pennsylvania and Wisconsin which is enough? 

Damn...

Essentially. If he wins Michigan and Arizona, he wins too.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I genuinely don't know how I'm gonna work tomorrow, I'm really [bleep]ing scared

Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10

99 Defense since 3/14/11 99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11

99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11 99 Prayer since 11/15/11

99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14

99 Fishing since 2/4/14 99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14

99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14 99 Fletching since 11/11/14

99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Scared of what?

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Scared of what?

I'm trans, I genuinely fear for my safety.  These results will embolden the bigots among us and convince them that they will be supported, or at least not stopped.

Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10

99 Defense since 3/14/11 99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11

99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11 99 Prayer since 11/15/11

99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14

99 Fishing since 2/4/14 99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14

99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14 99 Fletching since 11/11/14

99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

That's crazy.

I'm guessing Arizona is more or less an easy win for him?

You're kidding, right? I'm sorry you feel that way, but that is really irrational thinking.

• Like 3

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

You're kidding, right? I'm sorry you feel that way, but that is really irrational thinking.

Gotta agree with you 100% here.