Today...

Leoo

Don't look a carriaged dog in the bush?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

When i was about 5 or 6 in Kindergarten me and this girl used to hide in this tunnel sort of thing on the playground and kiss during recess. With all the sexual misconduct accusations going around these days i'm kind of nervous that i might be getting an e-mail from her lawyer soon. Every time my phone's e-mail sound plays my butt clenches a bit. 

• Like 1

When i was about 5 or 6 in Kindergarten me and this girl used to hide in this tunnel sort of thing on the playground and kiss during recess. With all the sexual misconduct accusations going around these days i'm kind of nervous that i might be getting an e-mail from her lawyer soon. Every time my phone's e-mail sound plays my butt clenches a bit. 

I fell off the top bunk of my bed once and showed a girl called Alice the bruise, which was located on my upper butt. I'm in the same boat, man.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

To buy a car or a motorcycle, that is the question.

Seriously, can reasonably afford just one of them, for using for the next 9 months I'll be here in Kiwiland. Car would be so much more practical, but motorcycles, man!

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

motorcycles make great second vehicles, tough to live with one as a primary.

and [bleep]ing net neutrality man....

As someone who has a scooter and no car: if you can get either a car or motorcycle, get a car. It's foolish to do otherwise.

I couldn't afford a car (insurance + driver's ed + good car is easily 4x as much as my scooter [$2,000 and some]), and while it's better than nothing, it's still far worse than having a car.

ozXHe7P.png

As I'm already living on a backpack (ok, 2 of them), I am quite certain I can figure out a way to fit all my belongings on a motorcycle. While living alone and mostly eating out I doubt it's harder to get groceries than it is now anyways, when I have to either take buses or rely on uber, as buses take forever here.

I lived 3 years having a scooter as a primary means of transport, as I was a youngster and I got car license just this year, so I think I can handle it.

Also, South Island of New Zealand is a motorcycle riders' paradise.

Currently looking at a retro bike from 1997, looking mint and relatively fresh km wise, Yamaha tech, super reliable, and I'd actually be able to ride it back home without limitations. As it's value is low, the carnet would also be cheap and as it is superlight and small in general the shipping costs would also be quite a bit lower than on any larger bikes. I'd even be able to register it back in my homeland, as it is older than 2004.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Bought GTA V and H1Z1 today. Really just wanted GTA V but H1Z1 was $5 so why the hell not. Only downside is my internet seems to be especially slow today. Looking at like 15 hours+ before it's all done downloading. 

Yay for 70h workweeks!

Starting to get a bit homesick. Never expected that it would happen to me, but it is happening.

Just people are so laid back, yet shallow, and all the rules here are a mess. And no one is following the rules. Makes me insane.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Gonna pick up a Yamaha ST225 Bronco on Friday. Can't possibly be more excited. Gonna be my first real motorcycle.

Now to get it equipped with all the necessary farkles and perform the necessary maintenance.

Slowly getting homesickness. Been living away for half a year in total now. Found out my grandma has cancer and surgery in a few days.

Miss speaking my mother tongue.

I mean, South Aucklandish is cool and all, but bro, you can't aks me to go all Maori bro.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Any cryptocurrency folks here?

As a gamer, I mostly resent them :P

(I am super happy I got my graphics card last year before the current crypto boom)

My parents had their furnace cleaned this morning, and it looks like they're getting a new one. It's a triple pass boiler that uses a burner insert in the main chamber to separate the first two passes...and it looks like there was/is a blockage in the injector nozzle that steered the flame onto the insert and caused impingement damage. The insert is cracked, deformed, and partially disintegrated, and my parents noted that heating costs seem to have been climbing faster than fuel prices, so this has probably been a while in the making. And since the furnace is a couple decades old the insert isn't made any more, so what would probably be a $200 part is now $1100 (it's now made to order), and would arrive next year. So, new furnace it is, because the insert should not look like this:

2ih8osg.jpg

They're taking it pretty well though. The furnace did a good job insofar as it continued to work at capacity and without burning the house down, and a new furnace will probably lower the heating bill so much it will pay for itself inside 2 years, so that's nice. In the mean time, I believe my house will be providing them with hot showers and laundry, and shelter if the temperature drops too much for their fireplace and space heaters to keep up with.

So yeah. Exciting morning.

My secret project is a failure again. Over one year working on it.

I'm more depressed from this than when my mom died, lol... :x

What happened?

Intermittent, unpredictable performance issues. 2-4 seconds at times. I need a constant, 20-30 FPS.

ozXHe7P.png

I may just perpetually keep continuing school because of my fear of not finding a job. 

me too but because im a terrible student who is super duper borderline on passing all my classes to graduate.

Shits stressful ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ehhh, yeah, I hear ya. My first year was a complete blowout. I fixed it up the last three years or so, but still... I'd be lucky to get into any masters programs I apply to.

In other depressing news, anyone noticing the large amount of relationship breakdowns happening this time of year? 5 of my co-workers are either getting divorced or breaking up. Maybe it's just the fact that they're more noticable... 

j0xPu5R.png

November is notorious for break ups and homesickness

I feel like the deadline for breakups was mid November at the latest, but yeah.

I think people panic as November comes to an end because they realise they're going to have to ride out the holidays otherwise.

I've done the ride out thing before. Just reached a point where we basically hit a wall of limited shared interests and ran out of things to do or talk about, but it seemed to close to the holidays. Still enjoyed time together so it was fine hanging out, but it was a bit weird to still be together since I think we both knew at that point that the relationship had already run its course. We waited until mid January to part ways.

Holidays for me is tons of work and overtime where i work in real life, co workers can't take any time off during December but we are so short staffed that we get lots of overtime hours at work. The joy of working at a major mall during the holiday..everything is opened later. :P

hire me to be your holiday boyfriend, $10000 for the month of december. while quantities last

Don't overpay! I'll do it for $500 and a free meal.*

*Limit one family gathering, maximum of 15hrs of events. Prices for further family gathers and time will be handled and priced on an individual basis.

Apparently ~180 ping makes H1Z1 unplayable. Literally can't win a gunfight unless the person shooting at me has no hands. I get 2-3 hitmarkers on someone only to die instantly and have the game tell me i did no damage to them, or hit them once at most. Earlier today i had a game where i shot a guy point blank with a shotgun twice, got hitmarkers on both hits, and had to shoot him a third time to kill him. Kinda sucks. Really not sure why ~180 ping is THAT bad. I've played other shooters on worse ping and i've never it be this bad.