Today...

Leoo

Promised today I would do my homework. So far I have not touched my backpack....

Same situation. I am now headed to a party, I'm jamming with friends tomorrow, and I'm going on a date Sunday. Good thing I only have reading for English class.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I had a date. My significant other and I read excerpts from "Romeo and Juliet" to each other, often using silly voices. We also played Pokemon.

It was quite fun.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I had a date. My significant other and I read excerpts from "Romeo and Juliet" to each other, often using silly voices. We also played Pokemon.

It was quite fun.

That does sound awesome, lol.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

I didn't know what card to get for my friend for his birthday so I got a Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana birthday card and changed "Smile Big Birthday Girl!" to "Smile Big Birthday Boy!" with a Sharpie. And got him a Best Buy gift card. He will love it.

went on a hike, washed my car, now going to ref hockey later. end the night by playing MW2 and RS

Careful, there might be a bloody riots and the rink will be painted red.

ON the positive side I started my homework. Question # 25 out of 135.....

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Done nothing all day. Went to pub for a few beers with friend and his girlfriend. Now i'm home and not tired in the slightest.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I had an awesome start to today. Got up early to go take Photographs on a local mountain of the Sun Rise and other things. The mountain has various tunnels from the previous World Wars, and some are open to the public, so we explored a few of those. We also took our dog ;) Afterwards we went and got a Coffee, then let our dog lick the froth :P He went hypo on the car ride home.

Also booked in my restricted driving test, so that I can drive by myself. Sitting it next Friday.

And now I'm having a crappy day, as it's freaking hot, I can't go out because of stupid parents, and I'm not allowed to do anything.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Since I had nothing to do I went with my friend and his mate to pick up their tuxedos for prom. If it wasn't for the [bleep]s of the school I would be picking up one too. Oh well, Prom is tomorrow and I'll be sitting in my room...alone. :evil:

[bleep]ing [bleep]s.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Since I had nothing to do I went with my friend and his mate to pick up their tuxedos for prom. If it wasn't for the [bleep]s of the school I would be picking up one too. Oh well, Prom is tomorrow and I'll be sitting in my room...alone. :evil:

[bleep]ing [bleep]s.

My offer still stands :lol:

Since I was actually planning on going to this one. Last year when people asked why I didn't go "oh i haz no socical skillz for piking up girlz" this year it would of been "I'm going with so-and-so."

Technically it's nothing bad. It is quite expensive. But because one one administrator's decision I get screwed over.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Last night was the same job I have been reluctantly doing all week. It is boring, but only today left... if they leave me there today... and it should be an early night. It'll probably be done by 7pm, which means around the halfway point of my shift. After that they'll find something else for me to do... hopefully not much. Make me wash pails or something... something I can take my time with and not worry about falling behind.

Next Monday, Tuesday and Friday I have no idea what I'm going to be doing, because the schedule for production says "See palletizing" and the palletizing schedule says "PROD". Now, unless they changed that to mean I get to "prod" the lazy people if they start slacking off, that means "check the production schedule". I went back and forth for 20 minutes (not really, of course... it was only 5, and only because I had to wait for my mom anyway) and still haven't found the answer I'm looking for. Maybe they'll have that fixed today?

All of that post came true, for once. I must be developing psychic powers or something? Unfortunately, the fixed schedule has me working 6:30-3 all next week, meaning my sleep schedule is... "doomed". I think the guy I'm working with had something to do with it, so he's going to regret it by the end of Monday. I'll be more miserable than ever before. He'll be lucky to get me to talk, even.

I reluctantly made a facebook today :???:. Not sure what all to do lol.

You can add me and we can be friends :thumbup:

Good day today. Nothing too awesome happened but was still good :mrgreen:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Be a pervert and oggle all of your friends' hot girlfriends that you'll never meet. :thumbup:

Lol you would say thatr...

I had an awesome start to today. Got up early to go take Photographs on a local mountain of the Sun Rise and other things. The mountain has various tunnels from the previous World Wars, and some are open to the public, so we explored a few of those. We also took our dog ;) Afterwards we went and got a Coffee, then let our dog lick the froth :P He went hypo on the car ride home.

Also booked in my restricted driving test, so that I can drive by myself. Sitting it next Friday.

And now I'm having a crappy day, as it's freaking hot, I can't go out because of stupid parents, and I'm not allowed to do anything.

Good luck for your test!

rosssigfinal.jpg

Be a pervert and oggle all of your friends' hot girlfriends that you'll never meet. :thumbup:

Lol you would say thatr...

There's a use for Facebook apart from ogling on hot women you'll never meet?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Lol you would say that...

You think I was referring to you ? :-|

Well, yes, indirectly, but when posting it, I was thinking of people I know IRL. :-)