Today...

Leoo

There were three fights in school today, and I missed all of them. One of them was apparently really bad, though, one girl walked away laughing with nothing but a scratch on her face and the other was left on the ground crying with a broken nose and a missing tooth. I heard they were really good friends too. I don't really know what the reason for the fight was, but it was two freshman girls so I think can assume it was pretty stupid, like one of them accused the other of spreading rumors or something. Actually, I think that's what it was. :rolleyes:

Are you going to need dentures or something?

Skull is... delicate...

You'd be surprised. I may be from the internet but I can punch pretty hard. :lol:

I also don't actually know where the ball went to be honest, it could have hit the ceiling for all I know. I just figured presenting a positive and a negative would help make my story better.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

There were three fights in school today, and I missed all of them. One of them was apparently really bad, though, one girl walked away laughing with nothing but a scratch on her face and the other was left on the ground crying with a broken nose and a missing tooth. I heard they were really good friends too. I don't really know what the reason for the fight was, but it was two freshman girls so I think can assume it was pretty stupid, like one of them accused the other of spreading rumors or something. Actually, I think that's what it was. :rolleyes:

Are you going to need dentures or something?

Me? No. I wasn't in the fight, remember? The girl might, but I think she's more concerned with her nose.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

It's a volleyball... It shouldn't hurt...

Oh, that. I think it was the way I hit it bending my wrist back since I half missed. The impact didn't hurt at all.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I had a pretty interesting (well, more like [bleep]ed up in my opinion) night of sleeping. I thought I'd type it here quickly before I forget it all.

Backstory: I have always been really interested in making myself lucid dream, and I found myself a set of instructions that helps you lucid dream. If anyone wants the exact instructions I used, I'll edit them into this post.

Anyways, so I went to bed and what I was supposed to do was remain completely still (with eyes shut), and my brain would try to test if I was asleep by making me feel itchy or giving me an urge to roll over. I had to ignore all of these urges and itches, and I did. After about 10 minutes I kept thinking, "Am I dreaming yet?" Then suddenly I heard this really weird noise inside my head, I knew it was inside my head so that freaked me out a bit. It sounded like a demented version of bubble wrap popping mixed with rice krispies popping mixed with hail.

Suddenly, my eyes began to move rapidly back and forth and I kept seeing little fuzzy things... so I freaked the [bleep] out. "Ahhhh my eyes, is this normal?!" And the instructions said if you freaked out/wanted to stop, you had to hold your breath and this would shock your body out of it, so I held my breath and was fully awake. I was so freaked out that I was shaking and in a sweat.

I think I woulda lucid dreamed if I had continued letting my eyes go crazy.. (found out it's REM sleep and that's when you may dream) -__- BAH! How annoying.

Couldn't achieve the freaky eye thing again because I kept falling asleep because I was so tired. But I did have some weird dreams (that's normal, I always have weird dreams though).

Edit: Might as well tell you guys some of last night's dream.

1st dream involved me and a friend [call him #1] (don't really want to go into depth, not really interesting..).

2nd dream - I was on facebook and was telling #1 my dreams. I was sitting on a hill and typing on a weird laptop that I don't own. This woman (followed by her boyfriend) sat down on my laptop and kept jumping up and down (with her [wagon]). She kept ruining what I was going to type and I asked "Do you mind? Trying to type here.." and she just kept jumping up and down again.

Another dream started to merge with this dream, and I found myself in my kitchen making udon noodles.

Cut back to dream 2 - I grabbed the woman's sunglasses and snapped them - I felt really badass. Then she tried to insult me.. I insulted her back by implying that I had sex with her boyfriend. She reacted very badly to this comment.. she grabbed me by the leg, picked me up and swung me round and round. I kept thinking "Yell out that she's being racist!!", so I yelled out "RACIST!!!! HELP!!!!1 THERE'S A RACIST!!!!"

The police arrived and arrested her for her racism, where she was placed into a long cage with a monster.. The monster looked exactly like this thing that I've seen on the internet before - I can't find the image now but it is this fat blob that looked kinda creepy.

The woman was on the other side of the cage with the monster, and the monster just stared at her the whole time. The woman rocked back and forth slowly with her hand around her legs, muttering "...please.." over and over again in a pleading voice. The police finally opened the cage and she didn't have the strength to get up so she just rolled backwards onto the ground. Blood poured out of her mouth as she rolled backwards and I think she was dead.. not sure. I still have a distinct image of blood pouring out of her mouth and the fat blob monster in my head.

Cut back to the udon noodles dream, I ate them.

I remember at one point in the night half-waking up and feeling my hand move by itself onto my stomach, that felt really weird and I felt like this: icon_uhhh.gif

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Today I was sitting in my math class and I felt like I got hit my a wall. It's the first time in months that I've been this tired and stressed. Only 2 more weeks of college to go :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

Today was stupid. In class, we all go down to the park, pick up garbage, dump it over the school yard, make a freaking scuplture out of it, and cleaned it up, leaving cigerette buds and broken glass on the tarmac.

Oh, and it`s my birthday, I got a snuggie, and something else that I`ll get during dinner. Going over to a friends in a bit too.

Here are the instructions. I edited my dreams into the previous post if you're interested in reading pointless dreams.

1z6zgj6.jpg

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Kinda off topic...

Is there a difference between ` and ' ?

The first is a grave accent (not used in english), and the second is an apostrophe. Neither can be used as quotation marks.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Today I solved a Sudoku for the first time. It was on 'extreme' level and took me 2 [bleep]ing hours. I finished it at the end though :)... and now I have a head ache :wall: :wall: ...

That lucid dream thing sounds extremely creepy to me for some reason... My backbone shivers just thinking about it. I would like to try it out, no idea if my cowardness would let me though.

Bill Gates dropped out of college to become a musician? Shattered dreams suck. :cry:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Here are the instructions. I edited my dreams into the previous post if you're interested in reading pointless dreams.

1z6zgj6.jpg

I just tried that (despite my growing fear...), and I think I managed to start lucid dreaming, but somehow I just stopped it almost immediately.

I easily managed to ignore all itches, but my body kept telling my muscles to move, and even though I could stop them from any noticeable movement, I could still feel the muscles (especially in my left knee for some reason) a bit.

At some point I felt a really fuzzy feeling and I thought I'm no longer in my room. I think that REM thing started too. But then, after realizing I'm dreaming, I think my brain ordered my body to wake up. I tried spinning in my dream (and I think I even managed to for a little while) but then I just "got back to my room". Despite that, I didn't move at all and kept trying, but my muscles and my eyeballs stopped me every time I started getting that fuzzy feeling.

Am I doing it wrong? Did I even succeed the first time or was I imagining that? Any help would be greatly appriciated, I'm starting to get VERY curious about trying it out.

Okay guys, I think I'm going to try that again, even though I did like 30 minutes ago. I think I'm kind of tired so that's going to work on my side :thumbup: .

Wish me luck.

Been there, done that to be honest. I have a thai friend who made me try out all his weird techniques for achieving lucid dreaming this a few years ago. Although, I've found out I can seem to do this better when I have a really broken nights sleep, which can be quite often. When you ae dreaming, you just have to tell yourself to check everything to make sure it's in order. When you find something out of the ordinary, yuo have a huge rush when you realise you're dreaming, and can do anything. Last time it happened to me, I was running along some kind of sand dune with my friends, and I saw some kind of giant blue tarpaulin embedded in the dune and was like..wtf? Then I was like, ahh, I'm dreaming.

rosssigfinal.jpg