Today...

Leoo

Got $27.50 from the loose change I've accumulated over the past 6 months. That was nice.

And people say I waste my time collecting coins. It really adds up pretty fast...especially quarters.

I have a couple hundred saved up in bottles in my room. I'll have to roll it and take it to the bank soon.

Today my sister and I went for a drive (she drove), ultimately driving a half hour away to fill the truck with gas. On our way home we stopped at Walmart so I could buy new Steel-Toed shoes and pants, but I couldn't get pants (they were all 2X or 3X, I wear at most an XL and that's close to too big). Then we went to Swiss Chalet and had lunch before coming home.

Starting to train my mind to stop giving a [cabbage] about everything, care less about what people think and worry less about the future. Feels good so far :P

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Went to the GYM, sadly was only there for 20mins as everyone had to leave to make room for a course that the Air Force guys were doing. (Another reason why i need a civilian GYM membership)

I do not like military... (Only in Army reserves cause I'll be evicted from home if im not) So I guess I'll spend most of the day on the computer hunting down traineeships.

Popoto.~<3

Went to some BBQ/graduation party today, and won a game of Scrabble like a boss. And I got about $1200 in cash too :D

And my friend Gabby gives such awesome hugs :D

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Just read this funny news story on ninjas [well, as close to real ninjas as you can get] who helped some guy out who was getting robbed. :grin:

Link.

Also, the World Cup falls right in the middle of my block exams. :|

I felt so cut watching that. I wanted to learn ninjutsu here but the only clue we had was Tai Kwon Do and Karate, both of which are useless.

Popoto.~<3

Today I had the most random thing ever float into my head.

OK lets say you had 2 identical twins, and named them madness and sparta, and then if people didn't know who was who they'd be all like "is this madness?" "no this is sparta!!". But I would teach them to say it epicly.

Sounded better irl.

And yeeeeah ninjas though from what I read they didn't even get them, damn Sydney ninja's don't compare to the awesome imaginary ones.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Today I had my first exam. It went well despite not getting any sleep last night, and I seem to be the only one to have answered one of the 2 optional questions.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

On the topic of random news stories.

Ouch. ._.

I have to agree with some of the comments on it. I can't really say I have much sympathy for the guy... but ouch, indeed.

Yeah...you get what you deserve. But damn.... just looking at that makes me cringe :blink:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

In your face, [bleep].

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

So I went to a friend's house with some other friends and friends of my brother, and my brother. Long story short, I got drunk with my brother. Feels weird. Also, I have a party today and I'm still in the "I'm never drinking again" stage, so this is gonna be a long night.

16185_s.gif

At school it's "Big Fun Week" which means dress-up days and, more importantly to me, cheap food on sale. And during lunch outside in the courtyard, a different band plays every day. The band today was good for a high school band, but they were pretty generic rock. But it was still pretty cool. Me and my friend kept shouting at them to play Freebird, but they didn't. :sad:

Concert band has its annual party after school on Thursday. We go to some rich band person's house where they have a pool and a big lawn with games and stuff. Should be fun!

I'm not sure if I was just on a date or a hangout.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Lol. Sometimes I wonder if it really matters. Its essentially the same thing.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Lol. Sometimes I wonder if it really matters. Its essentially the same thing.

Minus the part where you make out with your date, yeah, it's the same thing.

I don't like the idea of a 'date.' When I think of a date, I think of a needy guy spending money on a girl and having awkward conversation with her.

Hanging out is much better.

I don't like the idea of a 'date.' When I think of a date, I think of a needy guy spending money on a girl and having awkward conversation with her.

Hanging out is much better.

I guess that makes it a hangout in your terms. We had fun scaring people, and I paid for myself only (pineapple sherbets from Bubblicity taste like chalk).

My birthday today, so I went to school and did stuff. One of my friends made me an awesome cake. I got some money and stuff and yeah, t'was good. I still have a fair amount of the day left, so I shall see how this unfolds. ;o

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Happy Birthday!

I spent a bit of time cleaning my room. Filled a trashbag full of crap I've just had sitting there for years. At the moment my room is even messier than when I started, but hopefully by tomorrow night it'll be completely clean.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!