Today...

Leoo

[bleep]ing panic disorder :(

Now my work knows because it got too bad, so I had to tell my manager to get home. Who told the store manager, and another manager. I'm going to walk in next week and get stared at:thumbdown:

Trying to keep myself busy to keep my mind off it..

What triggered it? :blink:

Popoto.~<3

[bleep]ing panic disorder :(

Now my work knows because it got too bad, so I had to tell my manager to get home. Who told the store manager, and another manager. I'm going to walk in next week and get stared at:thumbdown:

Trying to keep myself busy to keep my mind off it..

What triggered it? :blink:

No idea.. It was one of my most intense ones.. I was shaking like a leaf, couldn't see what was going on and I could barely talk. Just glad the worst of it only lasted 10 minutes or so rather than hours.I went to a party in a hotel room down the coast a few hours later and just danced. Feeling heaps better now.. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep.

Bah, holy [cabbage] this is annoying. I watch one movie on my computer thinking hah' this is only one movie, won't take too long I started watching at 2PM, I've watched 3 movies so far. It's 10PM. I'll surf around on the net for a while. 10:02. Now I find myself on TIF, and it's 11:55. How the hell does this happen. Oh, and behind this window I've got an 3 paragraphs of essay in Word open, that I should have finished two days ago. :wall:

I should be feeling some shame or regret maybe even a misguided sense of guilt , but I haven't felt any of those feelings for a while now. :|

I am officially a high school graduate now, had my ceremony and got my diploma tonight. Won't turn 18 until almost August though.

Wow, thats crazy. However I can relate. I was the 4th youngest in my class, I didn't turn 18 for almost a month after graduation. One kid we had didn't turn 18 till September after graduation.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I graduate sometime in October, I think. I turn 17 in December.

._.

It's different here in Aussieland. Besides, some of their uni courses are ONLY post grad college. Oh and the minimum drinking age over there is 21. So alls' fair.

I graduate sometime in October, I think. I turn 17 in December.

._.

It's different here in Aussieland. Besides, some of their uni courses are ONLY post grad college. Oh and the minimum drinking age over there is 21. So alls' fair.

It's still a load of bollocks. Why the hell do we have to wait to be 21 to drink, when basically the rest of modern civilized society has it at 18 or something? If it's for some reason like too many drunk driver-related deaths, then just lower the age to 18 and let the problem solve itself.

Then again, this is the same country that sinks more money into interventionist affairs and our prison populations than issues that really matter, like education costs; and also this country is one that basically resorts to having police officers dressed up like soldiers for simple drug busts on one guy who simply has a bit of resin on a pipe, shooting the pets that live in the home, then having the audacity to charge the guy with child endangerment after shooting near those kids, if the drug users have kids at the time. And this country also lets you get lesser jail sentences just by bribing the juries or judges. And lets not forget all the stupid hiccups this country pulled all because of "moral" conservative bull****(Prohibition anyone?) This country frankly sucks >__>

And I'm just cutting it as dry as I can.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

You're all going to hate me, but I had an idea and I guess I'll just put it out there.

The US has a massive number of people in prisons. This costs ridiculous amounts of money every year, supporting them and such. At the same time, the economy is pretty bad, and we need an easy source of money. Now, there are lots of people in this and other countries who are dieing because they spend too long an a waiting list to receive donor organs.

So many people on death row, and far, far more serving life sentences, that suck up a fortune EACH. So why not harvest these people for organs, then export them? I mean, these people are never intended to go back into society, so basically all they are is money sponges. Why not turn them into profit?

I myself have no problem with this, but some people would for some reason defend a mass murderer's organs to the death even if it could save the life of a worthwhile member of society.

Actually, they could possible save 6 lives each. If they were in a good enough condition to donate all organs they would be heart, lungs, liver, pancreas and both kidneys. They would also be donating tissue from their bones, heart valves and skins.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Jesus, the weather today is spectacular. Dunno how hot it is exactly but it's definately the warmest it's been in a long time. Spent earlier at the park and wandering around town with some friends and later i'm off to watch the Champions League final on a massive screen in a pub beer garden. Doesn't get much better than that.

It's starting to feel a bit like summer. :thumbup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Jesus, the weather today is spectacular. Dunno how hot it is exactly but it's definately the warmest it's been in a long time. Spent earlier at the park and wandering around town with some friends and later i'm off to watch the champions league final on a massive screen in a pub beer garden. Doesn't get much better than that.

Summer in England is today, and that'll be it <_<

I bet it will be raining tomorrow.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Jesus, the weather today is spectacular. Dunno how hot it is exactly but it's definately the warmest it's been in a long time. Spent earlier at the park and wandering around town with some friends and later i'm off to watch the champions league final on a massive screen in a pub beer garden. Doesn't get much better than that.

Summer in England is today, and that'll be it <_<

I bet it will be raining tomorrow.

Yup, thats the UK for you.

The sun brings out some terrifying sights. Caught a glimpse of a really obese neighbour sunning himself topless as i walked into town earlier.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

My mum was begging to have a water fight with us this morning lol. So while she was gardening me and my sister made water balloons out of these plastic bags and ambushed her with them. [bleep] didn't know what it her.

Oh, someone tried to break in last night. Or that's what my mum thinks. With my dad working late and my brother on a trip, it would have been us three girls v the robber. Gonna stay awake late tonight in case it happens again.

Weapons: A sword, a lightsaber and some knifes. I'll equip the sword and knifes :wink:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

My mum was begging to have a water fight with us this morning lol. So while she was gardening me and my sister made water balloons out of these plastic bags and ambushed her with them. [bleep] didn't know what it her.

Oh, someone tried to break in last night. Or that's what my mum thinks. With my dad working late and my brother on a trip, it would have been us three girls v the robber. Gonna stay awake late tonight in case it happens again.

Weapons: A sword, a lightsaber and some knifes. I'll equip the sword and knifes :wink:

I actually have a plan if an intruder entered my house.

If a robber enters the front door, I sprint to the back porch and go out. Enters through the back, I sprint out the front door. If one comes through the front and one comes through the back, well, I got a metal bat in my room. I'm pretty sneaky, so I could probably sneak up behind one and BAM, metal bat to the back of the head.

I think I'd be more afraid if a crazy [bleep] came at me with a lightsaber...

Guest Mrmegakirby

I think I'd be more afraid if a crazy [bleep] came at me with a lightsaber...

If you can get a black housecoat and a black paintball mask, you're set.

Would a single-shot pellet gun be useful against a robber? (If you had good aim)

Maybe if you hit their eye...

Well that basically tells me it wouldn't. Well, guess I'd just have to use my trusty metal bat.

Would a single-shot pellet gun be useful against a robber? (If you had good aim)

Well that basically tells me it wouldn't. Well, guess I'd just have to use my trusty metal bat.

If there are more than one, you're totally [bleep]ed. Not only that, but I'd imagine that a robber would keep his eyes peeled for potential threats... You could try... y'know... leaving your house and calling the police...

No. Hit them with a large blunt object if you really need it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

If there are more than one, you're totally [bleep]ed. Not only that, but I'd imagine that a robber would keep his eyes peeled for potential threats... You could try... y'know... leaving your house and calling the police...

I would escape the house if I could, but if I can't escape, metal bat time.

:thumbup:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

:thumbup:

Start at :20. :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYBZrRCCrXE

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg