Today...

Leoo

Think I may be going insane.

I'm watching Scrubs, and even during the funny parts, all the characters eyes look tortured. On top of that, I can hear the sound of my Xbox running, even though its off, and I can hear typing and clicking when I step away from the keyboard.....

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO!?!?!

Nah just kidding. Maybe your xbox turns on it's fan randomly like mine. An hour after I turn it off it will start running.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Think I may be going insane.

I'm watching Scrubs, and even during the funny parts, all the characters eyes look tortured. On top of that, I can hear the sound of my Xbox running, even though its off, and I can hear typing and clicking when I step away from the keyboard.....

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO!?!?!

Nah just kidding. Maybe your xbox turns on it's fan randomly like mine. An hour after I turn it off it will start running.

.... and that's why you should own a PS3. :thumbsup:

We had an underground lightning strike, and it survived the fridge, washing machine, furnace, electric stove, cell phone, laptop battery, desktop....

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

My [bleep]ing search bar is trying to frame me... wtf?

My current search history is as follows.

nude boy

naked boy

loli

shota

[racist term]

I'm the only one that uses this computer :???:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Today... I woke up at 2 PM on my couch wondering how I got there. It was my birthday yesterday and I went out for dinner with my mom, drank my first legal beer with her :thumbup: . Then she took me to the beer store and bought me a case. So I guess being 19 is going to be epic.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

nude boy

naked boy

loli

shota

[racist term]

Suuure, it wasn't you. We believe you... :rolleyes:

rosssigfinal.jpg

nude boy

naked boy

loli

shota

[racist term]

It hates you and wants to escape: the best way is to get your parents to take it away from you.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Today... I woke up at 2 PM on my couch wondering how I got there. It was my birthday yesterday and I went out for dinner with my mom, drank my first legal beer with her :thumbup: . Then she took me to the beer store and bought me a case. So I guess being 19 is going to be epic.

I wish my mom was like yours.

I never got anything when I turned 18 but my brother got a small party and £200+ >_> I am unloved.

I feel like skateboarding. I don't know why, but I'm gonna try to today in my driveway. I'm just a little scared of falling off and I can't keep my balance very well but it looks like fun ;D

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Today we have free ice cream at work.

An optimist will tell you the glass is half-full; the pessimist, half-empty; and the engineer will tell you the glass is twice the size it needs to be.

nude boy

naked boy

loli

shota

[racist term]

Huh... thats random. I've never had that problem before...I guess your computer just don't like you.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

School ended again at 11 today. But the buses didn't leave until 11:30 because I think the school is required to serve the lunches. So I ended up walking home with some friends, which took like 50 minutes. -.- But I still think I beat the bus.

2 and a half hour school days ftw.

nude boy

naked boy

loli

shota

[racist term]

Something like that happened to me once, only much more specific. :unsure:

I feel like skateboarding. I don't know why, but I'm gonna try to today in my driveway. I'm just a little scared of falling off and I can't keep my balance very well but it looks like fun ;D

It is fun, but if you're afraid of getting hurt it's not going to work out. Because you will get hurt. It happens.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Had an awesome day today. Spent most of my free time jamming with a girl I like (older and fit), and she invited me to her house on friday cos she has a free house. Got her number and stuff :)

It's been a good day.

Andy's a player, I see icon_thumbsu.gif

icon_e_wink.gif Of course...

Now most of my year thinks I'm getting it on with this girls friend, as we've been having a conversation via wall posts on facebook for about 2 days now. It was interesting, I walk into school and several people said things like 'Oooh Andy, getting it on with ..... eh?' Feels good tbh to have people thinking I'm going out with a girl who is older and probably way out of my league. icon_thumbs.gif

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Your school day starts at 8:30? Mine starts at 7 <_<

On Thursdays it usually starts at 9 actually, but today it started at 8:30 since we were getting out so early. But every other normal school day starts at 8 for me.

Your school day starts at 8:30? Mine starts at 7 <_<

On Thursdays it usually starts at 9 actually, but today it started at 8:30 since we were getting out so early. But every other normal school day starts at 8 for me.

7am? [bleep] that, my school was 8.30. Now my starts look like this, 9am, 12pm, 9am, 4pm, 11am. :thumbup:

rosssigfinal.jpg

8:30 - 3:18 for me. I kind of wish it would start at 8:10 or something so we would get out earlier. Ah well.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!