Today...

Leoo

Im officially a Private in the Australian Army Reserves as of today! :thumbsup:

Training starts next Tuesday and I go away for my full military training in about 2 months.

Congratulations, good luck in your training!

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

My friend is getting pissed at me.

I asked him to look at his school notes because I missed the class before, and he said, "For 200 cowhides on RS"

I asked another person, and he gave in and said "Fine, look at my notes"

Now, we are playing on RS and he says to me, "Gimme those 200 cowhides." I say that he is taking the game way too seriously and he calls me a poor friend.

I shouldn't be forced to give him cowhides, I shouldn't be his slave. But he keeps saying, "You owe me!! You owe me!!" Then he says, "I'm not talking to you anymore"

He is taking Runescape, a video game on a website, way too freaking seriously.

All the more reason to stop playing...

I like RS though.

But this guy is just starting drama and making a big scene over a java game. He even scammed some innocent players out of their gold.

If you manage to get him to add me, maybe he'll start pestering me instead of you >_>. I remember when RS was talked about in class, felt... weird, most people in highschool/uk college now play WoW.

Sigh we had an inschool talent show, the best singer got jipped, 2 farm girls with no friends sang 'replay' which looked [developmentally delayed]ed, and some kid who looks 99% like an ape won crowd pleaser by looking like an idiot singing in monotone a song he didnt know the lyrics too. I had a sore throat, then I got yelled at for talking during it yet i look over to see teachers talking..fml

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

I'm being forced to go to Bradford to see our cousins. My mom says that I never see them but wtf, they don't come here so it's not my fault. Sometimes I really hate the Asian community.

My brother doesn't have to go but I do for some [bleep]ing gay reason.

I'm going to be a petulant child if she forces me to go.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Went to a party. Once again, proved to myself I have to get my flirting under control now that I have a girlfriend. I had fun apart for people with guns showing up at the park we were at, but that didn't go too badly, we just went back inside.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I asked him to look at his school notes because I missed the class before, and he said, "For 200 cowhides on RS"

Now, we are playing on RS and he says to me, "Gimme those 200 cowhides." I say that he is taking the game way too seriously and he calls me a poor friend.

I shouldn't be forced to give him cowhides, I shouldn't be his slave. But he keeps saying, "You owe me!! You owe me!!" Then he says, "I'm not talking to you anymore"

If he's going to do [cabbage] like this, is it really worth keeping him as a friend?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

If he's going to do [cabbage] like this, is it really worth keeping him as a friend?

Add him to your IRL ignore list then report him for real world trading :P.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I just posted this on the Youtube thread but I figure it's a good story and I may as well post it here.

So a while back here, I posted up how me and some friends fit 12 people (and a bass amp) into a car, well we did it again; but this time with 14. Its a pretty entertaining video if I say, you should watch it :)

I'm the guy in the Emperor shirt.

I present: Project Operation Clown Car Part II: Circus Taxi.

It's 9:30 and the only reason I'm up is because today my dad is having a lawn bowls day for his business. The beers are on him, so naturally I'm going.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Mr. Cobain, I know you're sad and all, but you could you please stop mumbling in your songs ? It would be nice if you could speak up. Thanks.

That's not mumbling, that's a death rattle.

Yea, I went there.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Time to march in a parade. First time ever. Might be kind of fun, but I suck at stepping in time with everyone else while playing. Having only 2 practices doesn't help. :thumbdown:

Also I saw a guy on a bike get hit by a car. :-k

Time to march in a parade. First time ever. Might be kind of fun, but I suck at stepping in time with everyone else while playing. Having only 2 practices doesn't help. :thumbdown:

Parades are fun icon_thumbsu.gif

What's it for?

What's it for?

I don't know really, it's just a big annual parade downtown with ~160,000 spectators. There are a lot of participants that aren't bands, but it does have some sort of significance to us so we can achieve some sort of "Gold Standard" thing. Our school hasn't marched outside of this parade for like 20 years.

The black and red hat makes me look like a Nazi or something...

Driving home from work today and I got flipped off for the first time today on the road. I actually felt like a bad [wagon] for once (If that is even possible for me) Was going around 90 when I had to slow down for 2 cars in the lane I was in. As I passed the first car she honked her horn and gave the finger :shame:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

What's it for?

I don't know really, it's just a big annual parade downtown with ~160,000 spectators. There are a lot of participants that aren't bands, but it does have some sort of significance to us so we can achieve some sort of "Gold Standard" thing. Our school hasn't marched outside of this parade for like 20 years.

Oh dear god you guys wear full uniforms when you march parades?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

What's it for?

My school band does too.

My old section leader had a good story, when his sister was in band and they were marching the Rose Bowl, it was so hot their marching shoes actually began to melt.

What's it for?

It's 80 degrees out too. D:

Yep, they're hideous. Even the band teacher realizes it. But it'd be like $50,000 to get new ones with the amount of kids in the bands, and the ones we have are in wearable condition, so they're staying.

Mr. Cobain, I know you're sad and all, but you could you please stop mumbling in your songs ? It would be nice if you could speak up. Thanks.

Yea, I went there.

Thnnawa fnnya abaaal junst wnnaa mayake me feeel. Goooo now youbd treakena atrurn a wannaaa moreee arebstry mreself.

Found out that I might be getting this on Tuesday along with my uniform:

1256691676472jpg.jpg

Obviously not that symbol and a darker color, but as a Trainee/Private I can be issued a Dark blue beret upon enlistment along with my uniform. :)

Popoto.~<3

Lol my grandfather hit a guy on a bike yesterday.

Coincidence? I think not.

Anyway, nothing's really happened today. Had a slow weekend, good break. Was gonna go to a party, but I knew everyone was just gonna get drunk, and yeah, I was too lazy to go.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Yea, I went there.

Thnnawa fnnya abaaal junst wnnaa mayake me feeel. Goooo now youbd treakena atrurn a wannaaa moreee arebstry mreself.

Lol wnat song is that supposed to be?

rosssigfinal.jpg