Today...

Leoo

Started using my web cam today. Added a friend and I must say it beats talking on AIM or Yahoo now. :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

My teacher asked me if I played Runescape in front of the class. I said "Rune-what?" then after class I told him I did.

Haha, classic. How do teachers even know what is it? I'm pretty certain none of my teachers would have ever heard of it...

rosssigfinal.jpg

My teacher asked me if I played Runescape in front of the class. I said "Rune-what?" then after class I told him I did.

Haha, classic. How do teachers even know what is it? I'm pretty certain none of my teachers would have ever heard of it...

Yeah, same here. How did that situation even come about?

I feel like I've said this before, but my physics teacher was asking the class on the first day of school what we use computers for. Facebook? Bunch of hands go up. IM? Even more. E-mail? A good lot. Games...like World of Warcraft? My hand shoots up. My friend reluctantly follows.

He's a really young guy so I wouldn't be surprised if he played WoW, and he's brought in Guitar Hero a few times.

Also, the Bruins are the new Red Sox. Typical Boston sports. <_<

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

He's a really young guy so I wouldn't be surprised if he played WoW, and he's brought in Guitar Hero a few times.

I used to play Guitar Hero online against my science teacher. B)

My friend is getting pissed at me.

I asked him to look at his school notes because I missed the class before, and he said, "For 200 cowhides on RS"

I asked another person, and he gave in and said "Fine, look at my notes"

Now, we are playing on RS and he says to me, "Gimme those 200 cowhides." I say that he is taking the game way too seriously and he calls me a poor friend.

I shouldn't be forced to give him cowhides, I shouldn't be his slave. But he keeps saying, "You owe me!! You owe me!!" Then he says, "I'm not talking to you anymore"

He is taking Runescape, a video game on a website, way too freaking seriously.

I asked him to look at his school notes because I missed the class before, and he said, "For 200 cowhides on RS"

Now, we are playing on RS and he says to me, "Gimme those 200 cowhides." I say that he is taking the game way too seriously and he calls me a poor friend.

I shouldn't be forced to give him cowhides, I shouldn't be his slave. But he keeps saying, "You owe me!! You owe me!!" Then he says, "I'm not talking to you anymore"

All the more reason to stop playing...

I wrestled my friend today, and I always tell him I black out before I tap out. So anyway, after a few rounds he gets me in a choke that I couldn't get out of, I think "Oh [bleep] here we go". After squirming around looking at the sky a little while, the sound went away.... then I remember gasping for air with him no longer on me. It felt weird, and it didn't take as long as I thought it would. A good experience. :thumbup:

:thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I like RS though.

But this guy is just starting drama and making a big scene over a java game. He even scammed some innocent players out of their gold.

I like RS though.

But this guy is just starting drama and making a big scene over a java game. He even scammed some innocent players out of their gold.

You're friends with a thief? Well, I can see a solution to that.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I like RS though.

Cut off his hands?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I like RS though.

Cut off his hands?

Quit RuneScape?

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I like RS though.

Cut off his hands?

Quit RuneScape?

Set fire to everything he holds dear and then mentally torture him for years, causing him to wind up in a mental hospital?

Anyway today I got an idea (well yesterday but I tried it today), pour some steak sauce on chicken, it wasn't anything to special actually. 3 school days until graduation.

You were trying to write in romanji?

Katakana, I have my own calligraphy set.

What were you trying to write?

The romanization of Japanese is the use of the Latin alphabet or rōmaji

NO I was writing in Katakana not romaji, not to mention I did not have a reference sheet so I'm pretty sure I did some wrong.

I spelled names phonetically, because majority of names here are Latin and thus easy to spell by hearing it rather than seeing it.

Ex. Evelin would become E VA RI N not E VE RI N

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Hosted a poetry slam today, which went awesome-ly

then I went to a dance thing and met a new chick

Damn good Friday night icon_cool.gif

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Hosted a poetry slam today, which went awesome-ly

then I went to a dance thing and met a new chick

Damn good Friday night icon_cool.gif

:thumbup:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Anyway today I got an idea (well yesterday but I tried it today), pour some steak sauce on chicken, it wasn't anything to special actually. 3 school days until graduation

I always put A1 on chicken. (And also pork and ham).

Im officially a Private in the Australian Army Reserves as of today! :thumbsup:

Training starts next Tuesday and I go away for my full military training in about 2 months.

Popoto.~<3

I had a pretty good night last night, went to some clubs with some friends. We had a few beers beforehand to save money, except for the designated driver, who only had 2 beers the whole night. Before we went to any clubs we went to one of the guy's best mate's place for a bit. I found out I suck at Fifa. After that we went to a total of 3 clubs, before retiring early due to one guy who joined us late was refused entry because of dress code. On our way back we picked up some Red Bull to make some Jägerbombs. Next time I go out I am going to try an Irish Car Bomb.

Im officially a Private in the Australian Army Reserves as of today! :thumbsup:

Training starts next Tuesday and I go away for my full military training in about 2 months.

I guess they'll let anyone in these days. :lol:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!