Today...

Leoo

Mr. Cobain, I know you're sad and all, but you could you please stop mumbling in your songs ? It would be nice if you could speak up. Thanks.

That's not mumbling, that's a death rattle.

Yea, I went there.

Thnnawa fnnya abaaal junst wnnaa mayake me feeel. Goooo now youbd treakena atrurn a wannaaa moreee arebstry mreself.

Lol wnat song is that supposed to be?

It's not a song. I was merely replying to Lenin as Mr.Cobain would. And to stay on topic, while walking around the city I was singing some Nirvana songs to myself and I discovered that Nirvana's Lithium is the best song ever to improvise to.

EDIT: That doesn't really work. I was thinking of Norwegian Wood. :-|

Mr. Cobain, I know you're sad and all, but you could you please stop mumbling in your songs ? It would be nice if you could speak up. Thanks.

That's not mumbling, that's a death rattle.

Yea, I went there.

Thnnawa fnnya abaaal junst wnnaa mayake me feeel. Goooo now youbd treakena atrurn a wannaaa moreee arebstry mreself.

Lol wnat song is that supposed to be?

All of them.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Also I saw a guy on a bike get hit by a car. :-k

Lol my grandfather hit a guy on a bike yesterday.

My friend got hit by a car while biking yesterday.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Woah, my parents were planning on leaving me in India. That's so messed up! ;(

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Woah, my parents were planning on leaving me in India. That's so messed up! ;(

They sure love you.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Whoa what? requesting update on SITS' personal situation

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

My friend got hit by a car while biking yesterday.

I live in Ontario too, maybe it was your friend

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Got up, played MW2 for around 1 and a half hours, then went out, hoping the record store would be open; turns out it isn't on a Sunday. Hung around town for 3/4 hours then came back to my house, played MW2 for a futher 1 and a half hours and am now writing this.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I live in Ontario too, maybe it was your friend

Ottawa, in front of a school?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Tasteless.

I'm a cyclist, and this attitude is exactly the reason that I move off the road every-time an SUV or pickup is anywhere near me, let alone the measures I have to take concerning Hummers.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Tasteless.

I'm a cyclist, and this attitude is exactly the reason that I move off the road every-time an SUV or pickup is anywhere near me, let alone the measures I have to take concerning Hummers.

I'm pretty sure he was laughing at the coincidence.

...was he looking for Country Kitchen Buffet?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Spent the night at my Grandmother's house. When we woke up, she was watching a sermon (it is sunday).

But this wasn't any ol' serman. This was seriously attacking Obama. They said that Obama is persecuting against Christians and does not believe in the Bible. They even showed a commercial that Obama is hiring people who are for Communism and putting them in high ranks. Then they said that Obama is trying to turn the country communist.

They also stated that terrorist attacks are all plotted by Obama and that Obama is the downfall of the nation and the antichrist.

They had no evidence what so ever that Obama does these things. And what's really sad is....my grandmother believed it all.

lolwut. Actually he was on his way to pick me up. Anyways the guy who got hit is perfectly fine. He didn't look when he turned, and my grandpa tried to stop but he didn't have enough time.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

lolwut. Actually he was on his way to pick me up. Anyways the guy who got hit is perfectly fine. He didn't look when he turned, and my grandpa tried to stop but he didn't have enough time.

ffs, giving the exact same details as in my story but not answering to my question. You're a tease.

I was cutting tile earlier, bein' manly and all, when I messed up the cut and cut a very curved piece. Naturally, I had to fiddle around with it. For science. Anyway, I ended upcutting the back of my hand. Nothing big, maybe 3 millimeters in length, or less, but yea. Very manly. It all happened after the bear and shark wrestling.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Average day at work. The only thing I hate doing is going to other departments and helping out with no training. But besides that a okay day I guess.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

South Park. <3:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Bought Counter-Strike, both 1.6 and Source today (they were both in a pack). Source is lightyears easier than 1.6. In 1.6, I barely could get any kills. But in Source, my first match I went 11-3.

Well [bleep].

It's Midnight on a Sunday, and as usual, I'm pissed off about the coming week of school. We go there and spend 7 hours a day, not learning, but memorizing an endless river of useless information. What's more, this useless information also has the potential to absorb half of your summer vacation if you refuse to go along with it. In my case, it's Algebra. Besides math, the other classes, though much easier, are, for the most part, just as useless. At the same time you're putting up with ignorant jackasses with no personality and who know nothing about the world around them outside of this town, and who repeatedly make stupid decisions, all while blaming anyone but themselves and spewing uneccessary swear words and your mom jokes. The proper way of dealing with these people if to feed them to a woodchipper.

Basically, every school ever.

And why do you strive to memorize (not learn) this useless information? So you can get a good job. Why do you want a good job? So you can buy stuff to make your life better. Except you won't be able to use this stuff, because of your advanced job. So instead you start a family and work to make their lives better. Except that families have a tendency to suck up money like Michael Moore sucks up food. So you don't have the money to give them a great life, and instead they have to settle for an average life, and do the exact same [bleep]ing thing you did. The cycle continues forever.

*pant* *pant* *pant*

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

All I heard was "whine, whine, whine." Quit [bleep]ing and suck it up you [kitty]. All joking aside, school is to separate those who are capable of learning [such as yourself] and those who are incapable of doing so. Hence, even if you are in a [cabbage]house school thank your teachers and parents for the opportunity you have now, because I'm telling those other "ignorant jackasses" will be changing your oil in the next 5 years. Just, you know take things as they come. :thumbup:

I just want to say that math isn't useless at all. If you can't apply it directly in real life, it will at least help your brain think logically. I've personally noticed that thanks to trigonometry, I find it easier to find alternative methods to reach solutions. Besides, math can be fun if you're in a good mood :D

wl7w9j.png

Well [bleep].

And why do you strive to memorize (not learn) this useless information? So you can get a good job. Why do you want a good job? So you can buy stuff to make your life better. Except you won't be able to use this stuff, because of your advanced job. So instead you start a family and work to make their lives better. Except that families have a tendency to suck up money like Michael Moore sucks up food. So you don't have the money to give them a great life, and instead they have to settle for an average life, and do the exact same [bleep]ing thing you did. The cycle continues forever.

*pant* *pant* *pant*

An "advanced job" will actually be less hours...or else it's not advanced. :razz: It's all about paying credit off in the end of the month these days and if you can do that no problems you're already better off than most of the common citizens.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg