Today...

Leoo

Woke up, went to work, came home and did very little.

Made this video...

[hide=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbO7qaQdRuA[/hide]

Someone suggested I played runescape and I found a site that has a lot of popular runescape music on it... and it's actually hard :blink:

At least It will be fun to play over the summer :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I went to work and got to do a job I hate. I made my mom go to a grocery store on the way home (I do my best grocery shopping at 11:30pm) and ended up witnessing an attempted robbery. A guy was caught trying to steal, so an employee blocked his way. He eventually started pushing past so the guy called for some help and two people wrestled the guy to the floor while the woman at the checkout (the only one that was open, of course) called the police. We paid for our purchase and left (after about 15 minutes in line) and the police still weren't there.

I was under the impression that, for insurance reasons, employees are never supposed to try to stop a robbery if the person resists. Maybe that's just America.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Last night my dad burst into the room wearing a balaclava and shouted "PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND GIVE ME YOUR MONEY" in Chinese.

I gave him a blank stare and he took off his balaclava and started laughing. Well, more like giggled maniacally.

Today my friend asked me permission to draw a picture of me. I said yes, and ended up having to take ~50 photos in black and white so that he could have a reference photo. -__-

Oh well, at least he's going to be turning me into medusa. I'm quite excited for the finished product.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Last night my dad burst into the room wearing a balaclava and shouted "PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND GIVE ME YOUR MONEY" in Chinese.

I gave him a blank stare and he took off his balaclava and started laughing. Well, more like giggled maniacally.

Haha that's funny.

Well today I made an awesome soup for tea, Damn it was good. Morrocan Kumara & Chickpea Soup, sooo good. Oh yeah, some random called Ryan Fairhill added me on Facebook... :blink: Anyone know that joker? :-D

rosssigfinal.jpg

Currently at work today, sitting here browsing tip.it, posting more today than ever lol.

Why arent i working you ask? well we are currently in the process of waiting for a new contract to kick in so we are all chilled, with only having to do 4-5 hours of real work a day lol

So message me back all

Teshi...

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

Feel Free To Add Me In Game I Love Talking To Anyone| Void Knight Justicar

99s In Order of Achievement: Fletching, Strength, Cooking]

What do you do for work Teshi?

Today I've been uber bored. I want to play RuneScape so bad but I promised myself I wouldn't renew my membership. I can't find my favourite cap too ;( and I checked absolutely everywhere. I've sort of forgiven my mother for wanting to send me away. I would have fully forgiven her but she offered to send me to Austria instead >_>

Wongtong, your dad sounds awesome lol.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Apparently my Mom's decided I should not be using the Internet. So she's going to try to kick me off for about a week... not really sure how this is going to work out though, since I need my laptop for schoolwork, and I doubt that she's going to go to the effort of blocking my MAC from the router, although she might talk my Dad into doing it....

Awww man, a week without TIF :ohnoes:

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

*cries*

I got a ban from a forum for nicely asking someone to not be racist. I'm not surprised to see a racist religious forum, but what do they have against Australia? The mods on the forum are so narrow minded, I got an infraction for posting biblical references referring to cannabis.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

What do you do for work Teshi?

Today I've been uber bored. I want to play RuneScape so bad but I promised myself I wouldn't renew my membership. I can't find my favourite cap too ;( and I checked absolutely everywhere. I've sort of forgiven my mother for wanting to send me away. I would have fully forgiven her but she offered to send me to Austria instead >_>

Wongtong, your dad sounds awesome lol.

Star, i work as an IT and Communications manager, even if my spelling is [cabbage]

Tesh

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

Feel Free To Add Me In Game I Love Talking To Anyone| Void Knight Justicar

99s In Order of Achievement: Fletching, Strength, Cooking]

Apparently my Mom's decided I should not be using the Internet. So she's going to try to kick me off for about a week... not really sure how this is going to work out though, since I need my laptop for schoolwork, and I doubt that she's going to go to the effort of blocking my MAC from the router, although she might talk my Dad into doing it....

My parents used to do crap like that. I used to go on the computers at school as much as I could and, no matter what, make it look like living without the internet was easy.

Like, if they said they're turning it off and you can't convince them otherwise, shrug and just say "Oh, I'll go read a book then."

If they don't think that you're addicted then they're much less likely to ban you from the computer :thumbup:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

My parents used to do crap like that. I used to go on the computers at school as much as I could and, no matter what, make it look like living without the internet was easy.

Like, if they said they're turning it off and you can't convince them otherwise, shrug and just say "Oh, I'll go read a book then."

If they don't think that you're addicted then they're much less likely to ban you from the computer :thumbup:

This reminds me of a friend who says he was gay so his parents would let him have girls in his room without supervision... :wink:

but anyways,,.

I started learning c++ today. One of my summer projects is to pick it up so I will have a foundation for classes I will be taking this fall.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Man, I'm quickly getting tired of my cousin going on about Selena Gomez. He said he's original for having a crush on her and rants on people who think Cheryl Cole is fit >_> Then he claims to hate Justin Bieber but thinks he's a good musician. He's now making me choose who's better out of Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez.

He's like a freaking teenage girl. I'm having a conversation on MSN with him and I reply with 'lol' or 'haha' all the time and he continues talking.

Sucks because I can't go on MSN often, he's just totally in my face with his questions.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Wen the entire day having a very bad feeling... well more like from Noon to now... like something was going to happen. Possibly between me and my girlfriend. Nothing has happened yet, but after seeing her after school I'm feeling better. Still not completely gone though. Other than that, we are doing a project in my engineering class that my partner and I may actually patent. Would be pretty cool if we did.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

This reminds me of a friend who says he was gay so his parents would let him have girls in his room without supervision... :wink:

but anyways,,.

I started learning c++ today. One of my summer projects is to pick it up so I will have a foundation for classes I will be taking this fall.

I think I'd be interesting in learning some sort of programming or something... Are you learning online or something? If so... Link pl0x? If not... well, then... [bleep] you or something :/ (Subscribed by teh way...)

... Or can anybody recommend somewhere to learn programming? (I know that's probably incredibly vague and instilled much rage in a few of you...) I have very little experience (freshman vb class.... lulz) ... so any very simple intro or something would be nice, I guess. I don't really care what it's for. (Java, vb, c#, etc... I dunno what those are called)... So yeah... thanks, I guess

Had an awesome day today. Spent most of my free time jamming with a girl I like (older and fit), and she invited me to her house on friday cos she has a free house. Got her number and stuff :)

It's been a good day.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

but anyways,,.

I think I'd be interesting in learning some sort of programming or something... Are you learning online or something? If so... Link pl0x? If not... well, then... [bleep] you or something :/ (Subscribed by teh way...)

... Or can anybody recommend somewhere to learn programming? (I know that's probably incredibly vague and instilled much rage in a few of you...) I have very little experience (freshman vb class.... lulz) ... so any very simple intro or something would be nice, I guess. I don't really care what it's for. (Java, vb, c#, etc... I dunno what those are called)... So yeah... thanks, I guess

Look-up xoax and thenewboston on youtube. Those two have great programming tutorials. I am self teaching myself using those two youtube users and a few books from amazon.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Think I may be going insane.

I'm watching Scrubs, and even during the funny parts, all the characters eyes look tortured. On top of that, I can hear the sound of my Xbox running, even though its off, and I can hear typing and clicking when I step away from the keyboard.....

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Had an awesome day today. Spent most of my free time jamming with a girl I like (older and fit), and she invited me to her house on friday cos she has a free house. Got her number and stuff :)

It's been a good day.

Andy's a player, I see icon_thumbsu.gif

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Man, I'm quickly getting tired of my cousin going on about Selena Gomez. He said he's original for having a crush on her and rants on people who think Cheryl Cole is fit >_> Then he claims to hate Justin Bieber but thinks he's a good musician. He's now making me choose who's better out of Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez.

He's like a freaking teenage girl. I'm having a conversation on MSN with him and I reply with 'lol' or 'haha' all the time and he continues talking.

Sucks because I can't go on MSN often, he's just totally in my face with his questions.

I know he's your cousin and all, but you could always just block him ;)

And Dizzle.. maybe you should get your ears checked out :?

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Guest Mrmegakirby

It's ok, it's just the voices, I hear them too. They're whispering to me..Telling me numbers to write down.

[/reference]