Today...

Leoo

I bought a small feast of fizzy drinks and sweets, and have spent the day on the xbox and laptop. NOM NOM.

Did your brain melt? icon_razz.gif

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

My girlfriend's parents have just informed her that she can only hang out with me once per week.

I'm really not sure what to do here, but once a week isn't an option.

I get to see my girlfriend about once a month, if I'm lucky. Long distance sucks. :thumbdown:

I'm sure you'll be fine though. Once a week seems bad, but hell, I'd give my laptop for that.

Oh, and on topic: I bought a small feast of fizzy drinks and sweets, and have spent the day on the xbox and laptop. NOM NOM.

Be thankful.

And sort out your diet.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I bought a small feast of fizzy drinks and sweets, and have spent the day on the xbox and laptop. NOM NOM.

Did your brain melt? icon_razz.gif

Thus far it seems to remain functional, so I'd assume it remains solid for now. :lol:

EDIT: David, yes I realise your even more unfortunate predicament. You have it rougher, sure, but it isn't exactly easy for me either.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

For the next few weeks, I'll be unable to really talk to her because she has to study for exams, then she's away for two weeks during the summer, followed by a work exp.

Only after all that, in August I might add, do I get to see her again. Yeah..You have it pretty easy compared to me.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Compared to you, yes I do have it easy. But compared to me, most others have it easy. When compared to you they have it placed on a bloody silver platter for them. I don't deny it's rough for you, much worse than for me, but hey, we're still in the same boat.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

To add to the girlfriend stories... mine wants us to break up.

Because she doesn't think we would be able to sustain a relationship over summer. Even though she lives 30 minutes away, her family likes me, we talk every day, whether via text or mouth, I got a car a couple of days ago...

I don't know what I'm going to do...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Have you explained all of that to her? To me it sounds like you have a great chance, even over summer. I'm assuming you have good conversations when you do talk, and I'm going to guess you get along well too.

Females are confusing, aye? But don't worry man, TIF is here for you. *Hands a cup of tea*

ezegyc.png

Have you explained all of that to her? To me it sounds like you have a great chance, even over summer. I'm assuming you have good conversations when you do talk, and I'm going to guess you get along well too.

Females are confusing, aye? But don't worry man, TIF is here for you. *Hands a cup of tea*

Can I have tea?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

To add to the girlfriend stories... mine wants us to break up.

Because she doesn't think we would be able to sustain a relationship over summer. Even though she lives 30 minutes away, her family likes me, we talk every day, whether via text or mouth, I got a car a couple of days ago...

I don't know what I'm going to do...

You're going to tell her to wait until the summer so you guys can actually see if it's going to work out.

wrong thread but w/e

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Can I have tea?

Of course. *Hands a cup of tea*

Would you like a crumpet with that?

Oh, today I hereby dub myself the Keeper of the Tea and Crumpets. I would prefer to be known as that from this point on.

ezegyc.png

Yes. Even then she just doesn't think it would work. She's a freshman and I'm a junior, if that makes any difference. But even then I just don't know... I'm going to keep trying to not break up though...

You're going to tell her to wait until the summer so you guys can actually see if it's going to work out.

wrong thread but w/e

I've already asked her if she wanted to try and make it work. Same answer as ^

Man I just want to go shoot or stab something... SOMETHING not someone... Idk.

You're all going to hate me, but I had an idea and I guess I'll just put it out there.

The US has a massive number of people in prisons. This costs ridiculous amounts of money every year, supporting them and such. At the same time, the economy is pretty bad, and we need an easy source of money. Now, there are lots of people in this and other countries who are dieing because they spend too long an a waiting list to receive donor organs.

So many people on death row, and far, far more serving life sentences, that suck up a fortune EACH. So why not harvest these people for organs, then export them? I mean, these people are never intended to go back into society, so basically all they are is money sponges. Why not turn them into profit?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Sarge, it's not going to work, give it up, forget about her.

Why would it not?

sarge, I think you should ask her if this is really why she wants to break up. It sounds like she's just making up excuses, maybe she just doesn't want to hurt you.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

You're all going to hate me, but I had an idea and I guess I'll just put it out there.

The US has a massive number of people in prisons. This costs ridiculous amounts of money every year, supporting them and such. At the same time, the economy is pretty bad, and we need an easy source of money. Now, there are lots of people in this and other countries who are dieing because they spend too long an a waiting list to receive donor organs.

So many people on death row, and far, far more serving life sentences, that suck up a fortune EACH. So why not harvest these people for organs, then export them? I mean, these people are never intended to go back into society, so basically all they are is money sponges. Why not turn them into profit?

I saw a video about that a few days ago on stumbleupon :P You see... If you're an American, any sort of change is bad, regardless of weather or not it's good...

Well I asked her friend (who she tells everything to), if that was the real reason, and she said yes. She wanted to slowly try and break up as to "not hurt me", but in the end it's just getting worse. Ah well, I'll try and... idk. Whatever, ignore me now for a while :razz:

[bleep]ing panic disorder :(

Now my work knows because it got too bad, so I had to tell my manager to get home. Who told the store manager, and another manager. I'm going to walk in next week and get stared at:thumbdown:

Trying to keep myself busy to keep my mind off it..

Guest Mrmegakirby

omg its profit but liek it's a human rite 2 hav aces to ur body and like i no they killed r ppl but like thyre important to right?

Protests :|

I myself have no problem with this, but some people would for some reason defend a mass murderer's organs to the death even if it could save the life of a worthwhile member of society.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg