Today...

Leoo

Guest Mrmegakirby

Dizzle sure likes baseball bats, it seems.

Oh, where is all of tif today? Things are slow :S

Going to sleep with the lightsaber by my bed... I left the sword and knifes downstairs and now they've put the house alarm on so I can't get it.

My plan is to always hide until the robber comes to me then I'll clobber that bastard.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I am officially a high school graduate now, had my ceremony and got my diploma tonight. Won't turn 18 until almost August though.

Wow, thats crazy. However I can relate. I was the 4th youngest in my class, I didn't turn 18 for almost a month after graduation. One kid we had didn't turn 18 till September after graduation.

Well I probably am the youngest in my class. I was born 2 days (July 29th) before the date where you had to start school the next year.

Woke up, ate bacon ( :-D ), got a hair cut ( :x ), saw the movie Babies ( :razz: ), got a year's membership to the YMCA ( :thumbup: ), and now I am waiting for a pizza to be delivered ( 8-) ).

Guest Mrmegakirby

Yesterday was awesome. A bunch of friends together, a bonfire, and a damn good time.

I <3 fire.

I am officially a high school graduate now, had my ceremony and got my diploma tonight. Won't turn 18 until almost August though.

Wow, thats crazy. However I can relate. I was the 4th youngest in my class, I didn't turn 18 for almost a month after graduation. One kid we had didn't turn 18 till September after graduation.

Well I probably am the youngest in my class. I was born 2 days (July 29th) before the date where you had to start school the next year.

Same thing. I won't be 18 until September after I graduate, because I skipped kindergarten. I think I'm the second youngest in my class, and the youngest is only younger because he came from Egypt. Or something. And skipped kindergarten as well. I think.

Aye caraumba, Barcelona has Valdez, Alves, Puyol, Pique, Abidal, Toure, Xavi, MESSI, Iniesta and now VILLA. They're going to sign FABREGAS in like 5 days. And that's the line up for like next season. [bleep], they're unstoppable. :grin:

Woke up, ate bacon ( :-D ), got a hair cut ( :x ), saw the movie Babies ( :razz: ), got a year's membership to the YMCA ( :thumbup: ), and now I am waiting for a pizza to be delivered ( 8-) ).

Awesome format.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Had an awesome night on Friday.....I think.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Woke. Went to work for 14 hours. Met some funny callers. I also got a call from the most racist person I've ever met. It was TOO funny. Only because it was so unreasonable. And I got a caller yelling at me because she missed her favorite movie on tv, because the plumber didn't call her back in time. Which is my fault of course. Because I live IN Hawaii dontchaknow.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Would a single-shot pellet gun be useful against a robber? (If you had good aim)

Maybe if you hit their eye...

Well that basically tells me it wouldn't. Well, guess I'd just have to use my trusty metal bat.

Well, if you could pass it off as a real gun, you could intimidate them until they leave.

Or you could wait until they're thoroughly terrified and smash them in the face with the butt of the gun.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Finished my Senior First Aid course today and officially 6 months until my 20th and i exit the teen life. Also my test to get uber-fit within that time frame since women here dont like guys under 20.

Popoto.~<3

since women here dont like guys under 20.

Reeeeally? All women? So as you as you hit 20, you're in?

Didn't he say "dont like" ? So I image, as you hit 20, you're out ? That make little sense... :|

OT: There was this funny english fellow [late 20s, early 30s?] at the bus stop today with a very regional accent. He was downing a beer, and I was casually looking here and there and so he asked me if I enjoyed it [it was VB]. Then we struck up a conversation about various things, and talked for a fair while at the stand, aswell as on the bus. Originally I thought he was some type of pisspot looking for a fight, but he turned out to be nice fellow. Interesting day. :thumbup:

Didn't he say "dont like" ? So I image, as you hit 20, you're out ? That make little sense... :|

He say "dont like guys under 20" meaning that they do not like guys that are under 20.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

He say "dont like guys under 20" meaning that they do not like guys that are under 20.

Ah right, right. They prefer guys over 20. :thumbup:

I keep hearing about how amazing yesterday's concert was. Too bad I got sick and had to go home. :wall:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

what's your music genre? Anarchist bad fashion death metal? XD

I'm listening to modern classical.

LOL. My bad.

Today's my day off work :D So not really going to do anything... Play Runescape, talk to some friends perhaps. Then go workout *i guess*

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Got $27.50 from the loose change I've accumulated over the past 6 months. That was nice.

And people say I waste my time collecting coins. It really adds up pretty fast...especially quarters.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Went on a short jog with a friend, since I'm both out of shape and needed to take my mind off of my ex... This week is finals, and it's going to suck big time.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!