Today...

Leoo

Skull_Emblem, does your school have the initials THS and was host to a large track meet today? Just out of curiosity...

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Skull_Emblem, does your school have the initials THS and was host to a large track meet today? Just out of curiosity...

Oh [bleep]. PM me?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I know you gotta do the law of cosines but i always screw up. Why lock??

just please solve?

Did you not learn it in school? c^2=a^2+b^2-2(a)(b)CosC?

get up at 8 clock, have simplle breakfast and go to work

... :-s

Graduated today! CLASS OF 2010 FTW!

Right now my family is taking us to a really good (according to my father) Argentine resturant some 40 miles away.

Everybody's saying "its over, its over" but its just the beginning.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

If that's not the truest statement I've heard about graduation then I don't know what is.

91% percent of the people polled said they were liers. The other 9% lied to us.

Just got up at 5am to start and then finish a project I had to do for today... Now 7am and I've just finished. Crappy start to the day.

And also, I think my tonsillitis is coming back :(

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

If that's not the truest statement I've heard about graduation then I don't know what is.

Honestly, it's pretty much true, you do have a good bit of your life ahead of you, live it up if you can eh?

That being said, I've become extremely bitter. I don't think love really exists in my heart anymore, when it's the only thing that could possibly bring me happiness.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I think my movie watching addiction is getting worse, I haven't done a single iota of work for the last 2 weeks, it's just been me uptill 1AM sitting on my [wagon] and watching movies. I usually have a rotation of days or weeks, with directors I like ...

Last week it was the Cohen brothers with a little bit of Tarantino, the week before that it was Kubrick, and this week it's Scorsese. I'm guessing next week it'll be Coppola...

I remember the day i left school, that was sooo much fun had a big row with the head of sixth form for some reason he didnt like the fact that we stole the doors whiteboard, chairs well pretty much everything from the common room and moved it onto one of the fields....

everything was layed out just like the common room oh teh lulz that followed lol

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

Feel Free To Add Me In Game I Love Talking To Anyone| Void Knight Justicar

99s In Order of Achievement: Fletching, Strength, Cooking]

Today I had two exams. In the morning I had History which was about 1066 - I was so nervous about this, but as soon as I saw the questions everything was fine! The questions I got given were easy and I was able to write a good 8 pages in total :) However, we got given a trick question. The way it was worded threw us off a little but I managed to figure out what I was supposed to write so all was well. Then I had general studies, which was boring -.-

Now I've got lots of time to revise etc because my next exam is on the 7th of June. :)

Phaper_Plane.png

Played cricket for my school earlier. We lost with 1 over left. <_<

Got a pretty nice spinner though. XD

Only 5 of our team actually batted though, as they were late so we had 4 overs less than normal and I'm pretty sure we would have won if we got those. :evil:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Hm, just read that they are going to build a Mosque on the ground zero area in NYC.

Don't want to be grabbed in the ear by some mod, so i'll just say that i think it's unfitting.

Edit: Lol. I had my first mountain dew today, have never seen it here before so i thought i might try it out. Pretty ok, a bit too weak taste tho.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Hm, just read that they are going to build a Mosque on the ground zero area in NYC.

Don't want to be grabbed in the ear by some mod, so i'll just say that i think it's unfitting.

Edit: Lol. I had my first mountain dew today, have never seen it here before so i thought i might try it out. Pretty ok, a bit too weak taste tho.

Did it come from a fountain machine, metal bottle, plastic bottle, aluminum can, or what? Each container effects the taste.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

At lunch today there was a band playing in the hallway in the cafeteria... it was loud as [bleep]. You could hear it from other buildings on campus with doors closed. I don't even know what type of music they were, you couldn't hear the singer at all. The floor was literally shaking. I think I lost 20% of my hearing today. But it was pretty cool.

Finding out that life is pretty boring with no car, job, girlfriend or anything after school... It's like kids in school are thinking "OMFG FINALLY SCHOOL IS DONE!..... Now what do I do...". I only ever seem to have fun when I'm at school... [bleep].

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

It's like kids in school are thinking "OMFG FINALLY SCHOOL IS DONE!..... Now what do I do...". I only ever seem to have fun when I'm at school... [bleep].

Ha, my friend on Facebook posted a prediction that two and a half weeks after school is done, people will start posting "I MISS SCHOOLLL!".

We're gonna see if he's right.

Damn, summer is gonna take a toll on my wallet. Here's my goals list for so far:

Have sushi with a friend, we've been planning it for the whole year.

Me and 4 other friends are buying Morphsuits to have fun with during band next year.

Mall day with 3 other friends and movies as well.

Watch Pokemon: The First Movie.

So like, $100 I need to get for summer >.<

Hey guys. If you haven't heard, Hollywood Video is going out of business and you can buy games and movies for 20% off. I picked myself a copy of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. :thumbsup:

Also I get my license on Friday, my 16th birthday!!!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg