Today...

Leoo

I just heard something from a friend.

The game isn't real guys. There is no Rule 34 on it. THEREFORE IT DOES NOT EXIST!

[hide]It's ok! You've won now![/hide]

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Today I bought (err... my parents bought.... ) a new bed for me, w00t. My twin was getting too small. I don't get it until next week though. I also tried Taco Bell for the first time. It was okay.

Tomorrow I have to take some class at the YMCA so I'm allowed to use the workout area. If you're under 16 you're required to take it or you're not allowed in (I turn 16 in less than half a year). Because I definitely can't be trusted using a treadmill. :roll:

Hmm... apparently I get to do research for my undergrad degree, anywhere in the world and get paid for it. Everyone I know would be ecstatic about this sort of news and start planning on leaving immediately, but I don't know. I find it extremely elitist to invest so goddamn much money in a student and not in you know... important stuff. We have plenty of universities in my city, and unless I'd need the LHC for my research (which I won't) then there's really no point in leaving. I honestly could not believe my ears when they were telling me how much the university and government spend on outside of the country research like this.

Or I could acknowledge that by accepting this offer I would be a dirty elitist and then later see how living with that nagging thought will feel. But it goes against so much of what I believe in, I doubt I'm going to tell anybody about this except you guys (I'm only modest in real life :mrgreen: ).

hiccup.png

By the consistent threats of my father because I'm not employed (Army [bleep]ed up my monthly pay, and my "Job Search Company" still wont get in contact with me) I'm about to get kicked out of home any day now. what fun, because I dont have anywhere to actually go or any money to help me unless I sold my car. Which is going to be a challenge because the Rego is due next month and no one wants a roof-sagging out of rego car.

I believe the term here is: FML.

Popoto.~<3

Eh, I'm in a lot of trouble. I got drunk last night at this lame Asian event and my aunt had to take me home and she informed my parents. My cousin and I agreed on a legit alibi but as soon as our mums came in the room, she pointed all the blame to me. Man, I don't think I'm going to drink for a while. Lesson learned.

Sometimes I wanna punch two face fake girl's make up caked faces till they're unrecognizable D:

I tidy my bedroom up but it gets messy again in a couple of days. Why?!

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Rode 160 km's or 100 miles home with my scooter... Had quite a party yesterday, and my scooter's rear wheel had a puncture in it, so it was quite a fun ride.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Got a new headset today. Tritton AX180 USB.

I got a new graphics card toyesturday. Playing every game I can play on the ultimate graphics feels so guuuud. :mrgreen:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

So im saying GTFO to the Army and going Full Time Air Force. Army reserves screwed up a full month of my pay and details, I haven't got my Senior First Aid Cert' from them yet and its been almost a fortnight and I only go in on a Tuesday night. I think despite 4 years in the Air Force, its ALOT more relaxed then the damn army and less demanding physical wise. I'll keep working out but Im hoping if all goes well, by the time my 4 years is over (after buying a car/rent etc) I'll have about $80,000-$90,000 put away as raw savings Which I'll use to travel to QLD (Prob' Brisbane) and look around for rent there and a full time employment in a Civvy job.

Thankfully my training down in "Wagga Wagga" is only 11 weeks, then I do my other 11 weeks back here at home. So I can instantly move out, AND they pay about $120 a week rent for me too, which helps mega-tons.

Popoto.~<3

Fantabulous day.

Had my first real one-on-one date with my girlfriend, we went and saw a movie, then got food, then walked around and talked for a few hours. Then we got some ice cream because it was hot as balls. We went then to a friend's house and he was just sitting there playing WOW the entire. time. So we went into his guest room with a door lock. I'll leave the rest out.

Then we went back to the plaza and met up with some friends who got out of a movie. And now a friend is coming over tomorrow cause she's bored, and we're gonna work on a stupid ass timeline for history, so it won't be too bad with company.

So im saying GTFO to the Army and going Full Time Air Force. Army reserves screwed up a full month of my pay and details, I haven't got my Senior First Aid Cert' from them yet and its been almost a fortnight and I only go in on a Tuesday night. I think despite 4 years in the Air Force, its ALOT more relaxed then the damn army and less demanding physical wise. I'll keep working out but Im hoping if all goes well, by the time my 4 years is over (after buying a car/rent etc) I'll have about $80,000-$90,000 put away as raw savings Which I'll use to travel to QLD (Prob' Brisbane) and look around for rent there and a full time employment in a Civvy job.

Thankfully my training down in "Wagga Wagga" is only 11 weeks, then I do my other 11 weeks back here at home. So I can instantly move out, AND they pay about $120 a week rent for me too, which helps mega-tons.

I'm glad it semi-worked out :)

Woke up. Got a haircut. I have a sarcastic "free Tibet" shirt that I wore, (the shirt is aimed at people who support causes w/o knowing what they are, not people who genuinely want Tibet free) The hairstylists was tibetian. Long story short, I got a bad haircut. Then I got more cologne, a cool $8 watch LOL at wal-mart. Went and saw Sex and the City 2 <3 Me and 2 other guys there in a whole theater of women. All you men out there, go to Sex and the City if you ever need a date.

Now I'm @ home.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Well, [cabbage], I think I'm deaf in my right ear. I lost about 90% of my hearing overnight and my ear only picks up sounds very close to the ear now. I pretty much tried an earwax removal kit to see if that did anything, but to no avail. I wonder, it could be an infection or something, or in a worse-case scenario, a tumor since I feel a bit of pressure in my ear canal. This sucks. There's no way it could be wax buildup, it doesn't accumulate that quickly to eliminate complete hearing ability that quickly. I gotta find a cause for this soon. Onward to the doctor's.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

TBh. sounds like wax build up, go to the doctor ask for an irrigation. Its embarrassing, but that happens a LOT to me. I clean my ear regularly, but if you use q-tips 90% of the time you're simply pushing earwax farther in. Try going to a doctor, cost me $30 but for 5 months I could hear crystal clear. Ear wax build up *apparently* can be from allergies for a lot of people.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

TBh. sounds like wax build up, go to the doctor ask for an irrigation. Its embarrassing, but that happens a LOT to me. I clean my ear regularly, but if you use q-tips 90% of the time you're simply pushing earwax farther in. Try going to a doctor, cost me $30 but for 5 months I could hear crystal clear. Ear wax build up *apparently* can be from allergies for a lot of people.

I don't use q-tips to clean out my ears, I used a kit that used a liquid to clean it out. There's still no sound coming in that ear. Tuesday's probably gonna be the earliest I'll know what's really going on in there. It could be a bit of wax buildup though.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

My friend made an oath not to shave till all his exams are over [which is maybe a month away]. I don't exactly know how facial hair, oaths and exams are related, but it's seriously starting to annoy me. Right now it looks pretty miserable, but in a couple of weeks it'll look boss. And not shaving for about 5 weeks. Not cool ...

My friend made an oath not to shave till all his exams are over [which is maybe a month away]. I don't exactly know how facial hair, oaths and exams are related, but it's seriously starting to annoy me. Right now it looks pretty miserable, but in a couple of weeks it'll look boss. And not shaving for about 5 weeks. Not cool ...

Is it a problem because you regularly make out with him and it's irritating your skin?

Or did you also take the oath, making you a chowderhead (you only grow beards for hockey playoffs, and mustaches for prostate cancer awareness, nothing else)

hiccup.png

I'm glad it semi-worked out :)

For now, Its still a last resort. I much prefer a civilian job over military. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3

Is it a problem because you regularly make out with him and it's irritating your skin?

Or did you also take the oath, making you a chowderhead (you only grow beards for hockey playoffs, and mustaches for prostate cancer awareness, nothing else)

Eh, what.

Anyway, my flatmates and I are gonna do the same thing over exams/holidays. Should be interesting, but my "beary goes all gingery, which really isn't cool at all.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Nah man, we broke up months ago. Our relationship is over.

Well, if I did take the oath, by your definition I wouldn't be a "Chowderhead". Mostly, it doesn't make sense. You don't really gain anything [or lose anything] by keeping a beard untill exams are over. It's just whatthe[bleep]. Worst part is he's in my every single class and for now I have to just put up with it. It looks seedy. Plus, I'm pretty sure not shaving for more than a month can't be good for you.

Maybe he can put on a trench coat, not shower for a week, and starting yelling at cars - maybe it'll finally pay off. Who knows.

Plus, I'm pretty sure not shaving for more than a month can't be good for you

What? I...just...what? How does that work?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Plus, I'm pretty sure not shaving for more than a month can't be good for you.

I don't know about that. I seem to be fine. Well... physically, at least.

Today I get to start work a half hour later than usual. My job is to give breaks to others, then take double the time I give them for my own break. Or something like that.